watch now

Author Topic: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]  (Read 91525 times)

matetreyes

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #380 on: September 09, 2012, 06:50:52 pm »
Avon Simply Pretty Shine No More Dual Powder Foundation:

http://beautystashandmore.blogspot.com/2012/09/avon-simply-pretty-haul.html

shanatee

  • Guest

denxa_1

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #382 on: September 09, 2012, 11:47:04 pm »
Fun ways to add a bit of glamour into your life (some tips doesn't even require spending). Enjoy!
I'll do some blog hopping in a bit.

http://livinglabellevie.blogspot.com/2012/09/ways-to-add-bit-of-glamour-into-your.html


lornadahl

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #384 on: September 10, 2012, 11:20:05 am »
Postcards from Zamboanga / On Repeating Swimsuits -  http://extraseksi.blogspot.com/2012/08/postcards-from-zamboanga-on-repeating.html

WORLD PREMIERE: That Black Kaftan - extraseksi.blogspot.com/2012/08/world-premiere-that-black-kaftan.html

merchee

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #385 on: September 10, 2012, 03:42:23 pm »

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #386 on: September 10, 2012, 06:08:31 pm »

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #387 on: September 11, 2012, 01:36:06 am »
Review and Swatches: IN2IT Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in WG02 Dark Brown http://glitteresque.net/review-and-swatches-in2it-waterproof-gel-eyeliner-in-wg02-dark-brown/

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #388 on: September 11, 2012, 09:33:24 am »
Hi GT Blogger friends! It's been a while since my last update since I'm travelling and sharing a computer with my dad. But here's the entry about my trip to Memphis:

http://mariaatienza.weebly.com/1/post/2012/09/beale-street-blues.html

I hope you all can drop in and comment. I'll try my very best to visit your blogs while I'm away too :)

SassyAngelOnTheGo

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #389 on: September 11, 2012, 09:35:26 am »


MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #391 on: September 11, 2012, 03:54:49 pm »

iamjoei

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #392 on: September 11, 2012, 04:20:32 pm »
Atwayan Coral Garden, Twin Lagoon and Kayangan Lake in Coron
http://www.joeiandme.com/2012/09/coron-part-4-atwayan-beach-twin-lagoon.html

hotgeek

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #393 on: September 11, 2012, 04:44:47 pm »
Hello mga sis,

I posted yesterday the tablets to consider apart from the new iPad. Please check this out. Thanks!
http://www.streetsmartchic.com/2012/09/tech-tablet-alternatives-for-budget-conscious-pinoy/

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #394 on: September 12, 2012, 01:40:59 am »
Be the Party Stunner

will visit back those who are going to drop comments! :)

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #395 on: September 12, 2012, 02:48:56 am »

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #396 on: September 12, 2012, 08:30:08 am »

chinkyann

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #397 on: September 12, 2012, 09:04:07 am »
Mga sis...hope you can visit my new blog post. Tenchu  :-*

Explored and Experienced: Bohol creatures
http://ann-d-explorer.blogspot.com/2012/09/bohol-creatures.html
 
Feel free to comment or follow my photoblog
http://ann-d-explorer.blogspot.com
 

poetrytoprose

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #398 on: September 12, 2012, 09:18:38 am »
171: Oops.
http://curiousweekends.blogspot.com/2012/09/171-oops.html

"Anyways for the past few days I had spent more time watercoloring and (finally!) really do something. I love that I never ran out of things to do during weekend. It's the only time that I work on personal stuffs..."

I'll comment back sisses! :D

CebuGem

  • Guest

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close