watch now

Author Topic: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]  (Read 91673 times)

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #280 on: August 23, 2012, 05:04:55 pm »
On Weddings and Psychotic Brides:

Beautiful Bride, Oh My!

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest

marsh_candy

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #282 on: August 24, 2012, 04:43:04 pm »
Here's mine for the day  ;D

How to Truly Impress a Client

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #283 on: August 24, 2012, 11:19:17 pm »

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #284 on: August 25, 2012, 01:52:10 am »
got my free eyewear from Firmoo.. here is my review:

Firmoo for Me!

sumirehana

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #285 on: August 25, 2012, 04:49:22 am »

kuting26

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #286 on: August 25, 2012, 09:52:12 am »
Lastest post from my 2 blogs:

One Great Man: Sec Robredo's Bio from my Inbox - http://qtcotzkie.blogspot.com/2012/08/one-great-man-sec-robredos-bio-from-my.html

and

Downsides of Freelance Writing Jobs - http://www.pixiewriting.org/2012/08/downsides-of-freelance-writing-jobs.html

iamjoei

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #287 on: August 25, 2012, 11:28:19 am »
Swensen's Ice Cream and Sundaes from San Francisco is now here! :)
http://www.joeiandme.com/2012/07/swensen-ice-cream-sundaes.html

poetrytoprose

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #288 on: August 25, 2012, 07:20:27 pm »
Blogged: 167: Just Do It ✔

... "I am one of those people who's always in the brink of not doing and doing. Here are my issues why some of my ideas die just before I execute them"...

http://curiousweekends.blogspot.com/2012/08/167-just-do-it.html

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #289 on: August 25, 2012, 08:16:54 pm »
I love my fairy godmother moments :)
Fairy Godmothers: http://mariaatienza.weebly.com/1/post/2012/08/fairy-godmothers.html

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #290 on: August 26, 2012, 04:19:01 pm »
A Skin Care and Make Up HAUL + Gifts! (Mac, Nars, Clinique, Lancome, Shiseido, Kerastase)

http://mygorgeouspinkcheeks.blogspot.com/2012/08/a-skin-care-and-make-up-haul-gifts-mac.html

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #291 on: August 26, 2012, 09:43:00 pm »


poetrytoprose

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #293 on: August 27, 2012, 06:06:10 am »
168: Holding On to His Promise
http://curiousweekends.blogspot.com/2012/08/168-holding-on-to-his-promise.html

But even though I had felt sad, I focused on what I could achieve few years from now and it made me excited. I thought that if I just continue doing what I am doing, be good at what I do, remain faithful, keep the attitude, and trust God that He has wonderful plans laid out for me, the future will be good.

iamjoei

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #294 on: August 27, 2012, 01:29:45 pm »

aplonie

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #295 on: August 27, 2012, 02:34:09 pm »
Corn Mushroom Carbonara, A Vegetarian Carbonara

http://www.talejunkie.com/2012/08/corn-and-mushroom-carbonara.html

happy cooking!!

kiz_me1109

  • Guest

ablosh

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #297 on: August 27, 2012, 07:06:18 pm »
Window shopping on the internet is making my wallet suffer! Haha!  ;D

Check out what's in my latest shopping list:

http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com/2012/08/in-shopping-list.html

andee_gurl

  • Guest
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 10:01:10 pm by andee_gurl »

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #299 on: August 27, 2012, 11:47:30 pm »
SALE FIND: Kamiseta Red One Shoulder Dress

i love this dress to bits! find out why!! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close