watch now

Author Topic: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]  (Read 91661 times)

beh

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #220 on: August 15, 2012, 11:25:39 pm »
Your favorite Ice Cream Parlor is back in Robinson's Magnolia! :)

http://www.itsberyllicious.com/2012/08/the-magnolia-flavor-house-at-robinsons.html


MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #221 on: August 15, 2012, 11:56:31 pm »
PRODUCT REVIEW: Persona Waist Shaper
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 10:57:54 am by MrsKolca »

poetrytoprose

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #222 on: August 16, 2012, 07:40:28 am »
165: Somewhere Only I Know
http://curiousweekends.blogspot.com/2012/08/165-somewhere-only-i-know.html

"...A cup of coffee, a quiet night, and Keane's Somewhere Only We Know. I am set to write."

Leave a comment and I'll return comment in your entries too! :)


babythug28

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #223 on: August 16, 2012, 08:14:30 am »
^ you got an interesting blog sis :) will read a couple of your entries later :)

val

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #224 on: August 16, 2012, 09:44:47 am »

poetrytoprose

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #225 on: August 16, 2012, 09:45:57 am »
^ you got an interesting blog sis :) will read a couple of your entries later :)

Thank you sis! :D

aicute12

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #226 on: August 16, 2012, 01:04:29 pm »

babythug28

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #227 on: August 16, 2012, 02:43:21 pm »

aplonie

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #228 on: August 16, 2012, 06:13:03 pm »
after suffering from chicken pox, here's my one of my backlogs

leche flan (water bath method / steambaked)
http://www.talejunkie.com/2012/08/leche-flan.html

happy cooking!!

barnkinney

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #229 on: August 16, 2012, 06:38:29 pm »
Sis, na-Bona ka na ba?
Know more what I'm talking about and the latest production of PETA and Ms Eugene Domingo: BONA. 

http://thejaggedbarn.blogspot.com/2012/08/have-you-ever-been-bona.html

SassyAngelOnTheGo

  • Guest

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #231 on: August 16, 2012, 08:08:15 pm »
I am giving away Asianvogue Shop's Php1,000 gift certificate! Join now! See mechanics here: http://bit.ly/P0f8Ge

I am Aileen

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #232 on: August 16, 2012, 11:23:01 pm »
First Time at a Night Club? | Tips & Truths for Girls!

I often get questions from girls in my Tumblr page asking about the 'partying scene' so I decided to compile their questions and make it into one post~! I'm not really a party-goer but I've got my fair share of it. So if you're a first-timer, then here are helpful tips for you! ♥ http://www.iamaileen.com/2012/08/first-time-at-night-club-tips-and.html

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #233 on: August 17, 2012, 01:22:31 am »

denxa_1

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #234 on: August 17, 2012, 01:55:34 am »
http://livinglabellevie.blogspot.com/2012/08/new-blog.html
 for all interior design-related posts. See you there!

stillsandglyphs

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #235 on: August 17, 2012, 08:59:48 am »
If the world isn't doomed by the end of this year, I swear, I'll be joining one of those rainbow ruckuses next year... or the year after that... or before the Rio de Janeiro Olympics in 2016.

Mark my words, I'll cross this one out.

http://stillsandglyphs.blogspot.com/2012/08/clumsys-bucket-list-entry-5-festival-of.html

marsh_candy

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #236 on: August 17, 2012, 12:37:38 pm »
sisses, pano ba kayo mai-follow? nawala na kasi yung google friend connect ko  :(

Here are my latest posts

Magic Leverag Hair Curlers
Nail Art Tools and Accessories Complete!
My First Fudgy Choco Brownies!

mojitayanipot

  • Guest

SassyAngelOnTheGo

  • Guest

kuting26

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #239 on: August 17, 2012, 03:07:55 pm »
hello! My latest blog post was about our foodtrip in Baguio City read 50's Diner and Pizza Volante - http://qtcotzkie.blogspot.com/2012/08/baguio-budget-escape-food-trip-in-city.html

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close