watch now

Author Topic: How do you control your Cravings?  (Read 20617 times)

kaycee0307

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2012, 04:23:23 pm »
sabi nila your body craves for what it needs, but sometimes we misinterpret it as junkfood

craving for sweets may be just craving for an energy source like sugar pero it doesnt mean chocolates na agad

kanina after a workout im so craving for eggs as in eggs or no food at all! i guess my body was craving for protein


cristyles

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2012, 04:38:21 pm »
I divert my attention to physical activities such as POP Pilates and mind games ;) .

bluish

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2012, 01:00:33 pm »
I always include grapes in my groceries. I munch on it instead of junk foods or anything starchy or sweet.

wifeynikawin

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2012, 01:38:07 pm »
Lagi kong iniisip na magastos yun at nakakataba... ;D

tsokolat

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2012, 01:59:58 pm »
^ same tayo sis :))

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2012, 02:14:21 pm »
I look at my fat pictures.

jeedeeceemee

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2012, 12:27:00 am »
green juice/smoothies effective sakin  ;)

beach

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2012, 01:04:54 am »
Prayer. And to shut my eyes and go to sleep. I get cravings for ice cream at night...

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2012, 01:22:16 am »
I drink water. Although minsan I succumb to drinking Coke!  :(

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2012, 10:26:28 am »
Ako din water - warm/hot

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2012, 01:06:44 am »
I am diabetic kaya mahirap kapag nagcrave ako ng food at minsan yong bawal pa agn gusto ko. I control it having soup or fruits.

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #71 on: November 25, 2012, 08:19:44 pm »
I drink water. Although minsan I succumb to drinking Coke!  :(
ok lang yan sis basta take one or two sips lang... not whole glass of coke :)


meowskitty07

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2012, 12:22:41 pm »
how many calories ang 1 cup of rice? it's hard to suppress appetite pero i always tell myself, NO PAIN, NO GAIN and I just miss my teen body hehe. anyway what I do is I eat banana. It feels heavy and tastes sweet so it satisifies my cravings. What I cannot control is the rumbling of my tummy. I easily feel hungry I dunno why. So I tend to eat a lot of carbs. sad. But congrats to me I am able to avoid rice during dinner. before I even eat proteins, but now I just drink milk and eat one banana. that's all. I'm kinda getting used to it.

piatos

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2012, 12:59:26 am »
Kung magising ako ng madaling araw tapos gutom ako kakain pa din me haha!  Kaya may salbabida na ako hehe.  Namimiss ko yung katawan ko nung HS days  ;D

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2012, 01:51:16 am »
stylishmomy: Haven't drank Coke for 2 days (and counting)  ;) I hope i can keep this up. Smart-C and or pineapple-orange lang ang substitute pero water parin.

I agree with sis meowskitty07, NO PAIN, NO GAIN---> Discipline lang.  ;)

Kaya natin ito sisters!

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2012, 05:42:19 am »
^congrats sis! step by step.. next time water nalang talaga :) coz those drinks you mentioned also has a lot of sugar.

meowskitty07

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2012, 04:47:23 pm »
pag weekends hindi ko mapigilan sarili ko. kasi nanay ko sinasabi sa akin wag ako magskip ng meal. e banana and milk lang sana gusto ko kainin kapag gabi. tapos isa pa yung officemate ko lagi akong binibili ng pagkain. may time hindi ako nag rice ng lunch time, only to be given pancit during merienda. hay ang jogging ko balik zero. pero she's nice naman. hindi lang ako makatanggi. yung day before naman doughnut hehe

wahmproject

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2012, 12:25:40 pm »
Since im trying to lose weight, when i get hungry two hours after eating, i drink water first. most of the time, mawawala ang craving ko sa sweets/chips.  but if the craving persists (esp after a few days of good eating) at hindi ko na kayang pigilan, what i do is portion control na lang. I wont finish the whole slice of cake or bag of chips. Mostly after a few bites, ok na ko. Nakocontrol ko na ang cravings. sa umpisa mahirap, but habang tumatagal, masmadali na for me. Pag hindi ko kasi pinagbigyan ang cravings ko, ang nangyayari, napapadami lalo ang pagkain ko ng kung [textspeak!]-ano.

beach

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #78 on: December 04, 2012, 09:03:43 pm »
lots of water... as in lots. busog na after... di na kaya kumain.

meowskitty07

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2012, 09:09:57 am »
pero mga sis observation ko lang sa sarili ko. pag water ako ng water ang laki laki ng tummy ko so panget pa rin sa damit. pero in the morning ganda liit ng tummy. ganun din ba kayo?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close