watch now

Author Topic: How do you control your Cravings?  (Read 20582 times)

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2012, 08:35:40 am »
^and the annoying thing sis is, we dont crave broccoli, we dont crave spinach but rather we crave for chips and sodas! ano ba yan.

cocacola

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2012, 01:09:55 pm »
^and the annoying thing sis is, we dont crave broccoli, we dont crave spinach but rather we crave for chips and sodas! ano ba yan.

This is so true! Natawa ako ;D Sana may product na nakakapag pa crave sayo sa veggies. Yung tipong papangit na lasa ng matatamis. Hahaha.

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2012, 01:16:56 pm »
^I start to crave for fruits now that I modified my diet. It takes a little getting used to, though. :) 

cocacola

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2012, 02:04:40 pm »
^I start to crave for fruits now that I modified my diet. It takes a little getting used to, though. :)

Sis paanong modified?  :o Naexcite ako. Hahaha

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2012, 02:11:43 pm »
^ Sis, high protein, low sugar, low carb diet. :) Junk food is like smoking... once you quit for a while, you'll realize you don't miss it that much anymore. You'll even ask yourself why you consumed such unhealthy stuff in the past.

Don't get me wrong, I still eat junkfood (in moderation).. but not because I crave for it. It's more of a treat. It also ensures that cravings won't bounce back violently. The last thing I want is the recent 10 kg heavier version of myself. :D

And I still watch Salma Hayek's vid. LOL.

cocacola

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2012, 02:24:29 pm »
^ Congratulations sis :D I always try my best to eat healthily kasi. Kapag sa bahay, no problemo. But when you're outside, ang hirap maghanap. What do you usually order sa fastfood (esp Mcdo)?

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2012, 02:30:32 pm »
^I rarely eat fastfood na, sis. :) I think I eat a burger once every 12 weeks. I just order the most basic. I skip the fries since I'm counting calories. I also make sure I'm full before going out so hindi ako mate-tempt.

 I warned my friends too. Most of them weren't really considerate in the beginning. Peer pressure. :D They would call me KJ or vain kasi I'd refuse to eat a piece of RICH cake (900 calories per slice... ugh). Pero they eventually learned to respect my food choices whenever we're out. I didn't work hard to lose the excess weight just to gain it all back in no time.

Saka, if I'll be out for a longer period of time, I take a protein bar with me.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 02:32:51 pm by Prunella »

cocacola

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2012, 02:41:17 pm »
^ I just remembered, some people advised me before to order Big Mac without buns pag nasa McDo. ;D In my case, laging mcdo, kfc, at jollibee ang tambayan namin ever since kaya di ko na yun mababago. :( Sa kfc okay pa kasi feeling ko healthy yung Twister na Maki. E sa Jabee at McDo...  Good luck haha ::)

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2012, 08:37:38 am »
^same thing here sis, I take a protein bar or a banana, it really helps.

mhy_pie03

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2012, 04:32:05 pm »
Naku avoid eating fastfood friends. It's not healthy. You are increasing your chances of getting serious illnesses even at an early age. Ako nagkaUTI ako kakafastfood dahil wala gaanong lutong bahay dito sa office. Pero as much as possible pinipilit ko talaga na lutong bahay. Try ko nalang magbaon next month.

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2012, 10:51:49 am »
I'm so guilty, last saturday pa ako kain ng kain, puro party kasi, and meet up with friends kaya ganito hayy. it doesn't help na ang dami-daming junk food ngayon sa bahay!! Patience, patience and determination para ma-control ko cravings ko :-[

« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 10:56:44 am by mishmish »

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2012, 11:08:32 am »
junk food lang talaga yung nagpapa-gain weight sakin >:( Kasi minsan kahit ang dami kong kinain na rice, di ako bloated eh, pero sa junk food talagang manas na manas ang dating ko. For 2 days nag-black tea ulit ako, kaso sumakit naman lalamunan ko, kaya balik ulit ako sa water therapy. Next week I'll try to add an apple or banana or orange for my oatmeal breakfast, baka kung sakaling ma-control ko ang cravings ko...

anna_banana

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2012, 11:29:13 am »
in my experience, the more na ideprive ko self ko, pag naglose na ako control  grabe naman ang backlash, as in todo todo naman kain ko

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2012, 08:52:16 am »
^yes sis thats why its not advisable to totally deprive yourself of food, specially the ones that you love to eat. Moderation lang :) cake is my weakness and if may cake sa bahay I really give in but not eat a lot of it, anyways it's not an everyday thing.

mdy

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2012, 10:53:31 am »
I don't set a cheat day. Whenever I crave, I give in pero always in small serving and I make sure that I share it with my kids para mabilis maubos bago pa mapadami ang kain ko hehe. Cheesecake, white chocolate and junk foods are my weakness. Pag nag-grocery ako, I minimize ang pag-buy ng chips and sweets para less temptation ;)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2012, 11:53:41 pm »
Naku avoid eating fastfood friends. It's not healthy. You are increasing your chances of getting serious illnesses even at an early age. Ako nagkaUTI ako kakafastfood dahil wala gaanong lutong bahay dito sa office. Pero as much as possible pinipilit ko talaga na lutong bahay. Try ko nalang magbaon next month.

True! Kaya even at work, super bihira ako mayaya sa Mcdo/Jollibee/KFC or any other fastfood. Kahit weekends hinde din kame kumakain jan. I would rather bring my own food than go to fastfood. Kaya sa totoo lang, it's more expensive to eat healthy eh pero ok lang cus you reap what you sow anyway.

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2012, 12:13:55 am »
^ I agree. Kahit minsan nakakatempt ng kumain sa fastfoods, todo iwas talaga kami kasi sayang naman ang na lose na weight kung babalik lang sa dating behavior.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2012, 09:46:27 pm »
^That's right. Buti na lang samin hinde naman challenge yan since hinde kame pala-kain sa fastfood talaga. I like burgers and pizzas though pero whenever I want to eat them, I plan my calories ahead or I just eat half.

mhy_pie03

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2012, 10:09:36 am »
I just attended yung isa sa trainings ng herbalife. Mahusay yung nagturo. Kabisado nila ang calorie content ng bawat meal/food. Ang isang candy can contain 60 calories agad. Well trulalu kasi chineck ko yung favorite kong candy na nakalimutan ko ang brand. HAHAHA! Nasa 160-180 kasi para M&M's yung dami niya. Each slice of pizza is around 600 calories agad. Beef/Pork are around 600-800 calories din. Tapos pag naggym ka, yung totoong exercise ha na nagpapawis talaga 300-500 per week lang nabuburn so divide mo pa yun eh kung wala kang disiplina sa pagkain bawi agad sa isang kainan lang.

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2012, 04:59:00 am »
I give in.

Alipin ako ng mga cravings ko. kaya kahit anong diet, same pa rin ang timbang ko. niloloko ko lang sarili ko :D
I need a med that will stop cravings

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close