watch now

Author Topic: How do you control your Cravings?  (Read 20570 times)

eeekar

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2012, 12:37:55 am »
Waah! I almost always give in.
Ang hirap naman kasi.
Pero kapag super diet mode, I really make sure na walang lamang pagkain ang bahay.hehe
Para walang chance na makain kung ano man yung kine-crave ko.

mrsdee

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2012, 01:43:00 am »
lately, I always give in.
pero, pero, pero...talagang I'll cut back my intake na promise. siguro iinom na ako ulit ng green tea, effective ito sa akin pang curb ng appetite. portion control lalo na sa rice then after meal, inom agad ng tea.

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2012, 07:44:27 am »
Im dealing with this now coz may left over cake from a cousin's party yesterday that was held here sa house... and cake is my weakness! Im drinking milktea right now, at least it has that sweet taste. Ang hirap if you're dealing with your most loved food.

Id better go and browse on my fat photos hahaha

thesis_gal

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2012, 08:38:09 am »
I always keep in mind what my brother always tell me - A MOMENT ON THE LIPS, FOREVER ON THE HIPS! (he quoted from FRIENDS)!

bluedanube

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2012, 08:43:54 am »
cravings for food?  I CAN'T!  that's my problem, i like to eat everything that is bad for the body (processed sugar, carbohydrates, fatty and greasy and salty) but tastes so yummy.  GIMME GIMME GIMME.
and the opposite holds true too,  i cannot make myself eat the healthy stuff, i'd rather starve...
that's why i'm in big trouble.  i'm not obese yet, overweight pa lang.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 08:45:46 am by bluedanube »

hungrydevil

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2012, 02:49:26 pm »
try the shangri-la diet. parang ok to

gayle_yan

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2012, 12:50:12 am »
skip meals! esp. dinner time..lol pero madalas napapakain naman ako ng madami kaya wala rin ang pag skip ng meal lol... question: pano po magpost dito ng new topic?? helppp.

lavinia48

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2012, 01:28:57 am »
the problem with me is i seldom can control my cravings! ♥

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2012, 01:35:22 am »
I watch Salma Hayek's From Dusk Til Dawn dance. It often does the trick.

How &Where do you get this?  :). Thanks

shera

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2012, 01:48:57 pm »
mind over food. you have to want the body more than the junk

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2012, 02:00:10 pm »
I give in but I control the portion. So if I want ice cream but I've already consumed half of my calorie intake goal for the day, I'll have a small cup or half a cup of ice cream. Whenever I dont give in to my cravings, i end up eating other things which dont satisfy me. So hanap pa din ako ng hanap ng ibang kakainin, so might as well give in na lang but limit the portion.

makdonna

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2012, 05:52:45 pm »
i drink lots and lots of water. if i feel full, wala nang craving. :D

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2012, 02:44:56 am »
Drinking lots of water makes me feel
Bloated. If I start my day with a heavy meal, I will be eating more the rest of the day. Since I always have dinner with my fiancé, that's my biggest meal for the day.

I sleep late and I wake up late. For lunch, I would just go for latte at Starbucks. I do this everyday because regardless, I need my sugar fix. Come dinner time, we go for dimsum, steak or what not. That's how I control my cravings, no breakfast since I'm asleep n no lunch since I'm having Starbucks.

Not that healthy, but I'm not overweight either. I eat veggies whenever I can too. And from being a girl with 33x 32x 39 vital stats, I'm now 44.1kg.

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2012, 11:18:43 am »
How &Where do you get this?  :). Thanks

Here you go:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYxxgvA8rlM

Appetite suppressant for free. :D

CHApter46

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2012, 12:39:06 am »
Hey mga sis, has anyone tried Carbtrim? Parang too good to be true yung advertising nila eh..

jeedeeceemee

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2012, 02:40:37 am »
banana is always  to the rescue.  after 10-15 mins inom na ng water or vegetable juice.  ;D

e0n_

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2012, 02:58:17 am »
before, 1 mo ako di nagrice. akala ko di ko kaya... pero nakaya ko.. yay!! :) super saya pero in the end, ng nag eat ulit ako sa rice, di ko ulit mapigilan. sanayan lang... before pag kumakain ang family, alis agad ako after eating ulam  ::)

liams_mom

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2012, 07:58:27 am »
mga sisses

i reduced my food intake pero ang bagal ng weight loss ko. as in 5 lbs lang in more or less 2 months na pagda diet. so hindi pala recommended ang mag coffee? mahilig kasi ako sa 3 in 1 coffee ng Nescafe yung latte? Saka lam ko dapat tlg maraming water kasi it helps speed up our metabolism

jeedeeceemee

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2012, 01:22:49 am »
sis @eOn_ effective sakin ang hindi pagsabay ng pagkain sa family hehe... kaso ang mahirap minsan kapag ako ang nagpapakain sa daughter ko, di mapigilang tumikim haha  ;D

cocacola

  • Guest
Re: How do you control your Cravings?
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2012, 02:13:52 am »
Does anyone know the science behind cravings? I notice na pag nag start ulit akong mag sweets after fasting from it for so long, babalik agad yung cravings, samantalang sa iba hindi naman. Bakit ganun? Is something wrong with our bodies? ???

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close