We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I love EB lippies... Yun tig 75 lang... I have in 701 709 and 712
May 701 and 712 din ako sis! Recently ko lang na discover yang EB Xtreme lippy and I loooove it! Ang ganda ng consistency and super pigmented! Love ko rin yung Careline -- I have Taylor Red and Swift Red!
The F21 mascara in red tube is a staple for me. It's lengthening and long-lasting, no raccoon eyes.
Ano magandang local matte lipstick? Except sa EB. dami ko na kasi nun. Yung matagal ang staying power.