watch now

Author Topic: Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]  (Read 107446 times)

SheGoesThrifty

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #120 on: February 01, 2014, 10:13:25 pm »
Recently, I found myself reaching for the Fashion 21 Perfect Foundation Stick with Tea Tree Oil (in the green packaging). I got it for Php 195. I have combination skin, and I love using this for days when I don't really have to be at an event, under flash photography, under the sun for extended periods, etc. Pag simpleng lakad lang, hindi naman kailangan super made up. I just usually use this as a concealer on top of my Mizon CC Cream. The wear is pretty good. I just use my fingers to blend this into my skin. Shade match is okay too, I have it in Milk Tea. 3 shades lang yung nakita ko sa SM Makati. Irish Tea (I think) is too pink and Warm Tea is too dark (this maybe good for contouring if you have light-medium skin tone like me).

For eyeliners naman, I think Nichido and Ever Bilena have very good products. I use the Ever Bilena Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown (yung nasa white na packaging) with my Marionnaud angled eyeliner brush and I love that it gives me a groomed-looking set of brows. Parang professionally done. Although medyo creamy yung pencil, I think when applied with a light hand, maganda talaga ang effect. I use the Nichido mineral pencil (parang wood yung color) alternately, and it has a firmer formula, but it's great for the eyebrows too. It seems to tug on the skin on my eye, so I just use it for brows. I also have the Ever Bilena HD pencils in brown and black (free lang with my HD mascara) and I love using them! Not too creamy, not too tough. They're both very pigmented.

deity17

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #121 on: February 06, 2014, 05:23:28 pm »
Girls, need your help! I'm looking for a local brand or drugstore brand that carries something like Nyx jumbo pencil...yung shade na pwedeng highlighter for undereye and brow line yung hinahanap ko :)

daisychain

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #122 on: February 06, 2014, 06:12:53 pm »
Hindi yata local brand yung Za cosmetics pero nakita ko siya with Nichido, Ever Bilena, etc at Watsons, I'm so glad I got their Plumper Lips Lipstick instead of the MAC Huggable Lipstick na bibilin ko na dapat. Mas mura kasi and it's got the balm-like, creamy feel I was looking for. Pigmented pa at walang lasa or scent. Yay!

mikewazowski

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #123 on: February 06, 2014, 09:33:40 pm »
I need more input sa pinkies collection BB cream, I have oily skin. Okay ba to? :)

hawhaw

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #124 on: February 06, 2014, 11:40:04 pm »
bago lang ba un EB pink cream? para cyang un sa sophie. may nakatry na po dito?

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #125 on: February 07, 2014, 09:48:25 am »
^ Parang bago siya sis. Saw it in Mercury kahapon. If it's like Sophie's, I'll definitely buy it. Sophie is long lasting kasi.

ysa_38

  • Guest
^i have it since december.. ok naman siya but i just hate the smell

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #127 on: February 08, 2014, 09:48:54 am »
^ ano amoy sis?

tsokolat

  • Guest
^how much sis and same ba ng sophie na long wearing?

px17

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #129 on: February 08, 2014, 12:23:58 pm »
2 weeks ago bought FS in Organza. Tagal kong pinagisipan kung itry ko siya hiyang kasi ako sa shiseido and lancome foundies. So far so good..Ang ganda ng finish at long lasting. Natry ko siya ng dry and wet application. More natural looking pag wet application. Preferred ko din na pag dry application use it with flat top foundi brush.  Buti naman sakin walang white heads. :) Mejo ot pero grabe inabot kong white heads sa kanebo freshel bb cream.

kristinebarrios

  • Guest
Nagtitipid ako so I tried Nichido lipsticks for a change. I bought 4 lipsticks in a span of 2 weeks! First I got was their HD lipstick in Love Potion. OK sya nung nasa SM ako pero paguwi ko parang too loud for everyday use. The next week, napadaan ako sa Watsons and I got their satin moist lipstick in Candy: tamed ang color niya which I like. Nagsisi ako bakit ko binili yung HD, mas mahal pa siya. Binigay ko na lang kay mommy ko yun. Then the next day, nakita ko parang OK yung juicy lips ng Nichido so I got the Tangerine pop which is a bit on the coral side which I like lalo na magsusummer. Ang mura pa at 88 pesos, this is the cheapest lippie that I got. After a few days: eto nanaman ako sa Watsons and got rasberry float which is on a pinkish nude shade. Para siyang MLBB ko na. Muntikan ko nang bilhin yung berry freeze but I decided next time na lang kasi I have too much na and parang magkashade lang sila ng Candy

tsokolat

  • Guest
^sis okay ba ang staying power hehe naenganyo ako itry :) tia!

ChocoCat

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #132 on: February 19, 2014, 10:07:56 pm »
I like the coral lip gloss and blush from GLish. I think it's 100Php each only.
I like it because it's not too pinkish and not too orangey.
I think it suits my skin tone very well. I'm quite fair.

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #133 on: February 20, 2014, 02:49:12 am »
maganda yung fanny serrano bb cream. para syang tinted moisturizer. for those with good skin sya bagay. for those with problems a concealer can help.

kristinebarrios

  • Guest
^sis okay ba ang staying power hehe naenganyo ako itry :) tia!

so far OK siya sa kin. No chapped lips, and stays on for around
3-4 hours on me. Tinapon ko na nga yung CoverGirl: mahal na nga, super nagdadry pa lips ko. I think nakahanap na ko ng HG local lipstick brand ko

tsokolat

  • Guest
^thanks sis, try ko yan. hopefully makapagmall this weeken :)

lovelymaeve

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #136 on: February 24, 2014, 12:51:08 pm »
i like pinkies collection cream foundation. hindi mabigat sa mukha and nakaka conceal na din siya ng mga blemishes.  ;D  nichido juicy lips are also good i have raspberry float, maganda ang pagka-pink nya hindi super tingkad. and also the nichido multiple stick in south beach sa cheeks ko lang ginagamit, long lasting siya.

Simmera

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #137 on: February 24, 2014, 09:15:50 pm »
Been using F21 Dip Liner. It's super long lasting and water- and smudge-proof. Downside is yung color, which is not that intense yung pagkablack and minsan, sheer ng konti. I'm considering to  buy yung Fanny Serrano Longlast liquid eyeliner or yung Fashion21 Liquid Eyeliner. Ano pong mas maganda? :)

px17

  • Guest
^para sakin go for fanny serrano. Black na black ang color, water and smudproof din. Tapos hindi pa madaling matuyo yung pinakatip.

ava_garde

  • Guest
Recent local discoveries;

1. Sansan HD concealer. Pigmented and dries to matte finish. Has limited shade selection though. I have the lightest shade that I use as a cream highlighter. Costs 105-100 yata.
2. James Cooper concealer/foundie palette. I love love this product. I posted similar rave review about this in JC thread. I have a cream highlighter, contour and blemish concealer in one. Costs around 550.
3. Single concealer pans I brought from Suesh stalls. Swatches fine but not long lasting. Before I discovered the JC pallette, i have a separate items for highligting and contouring. This is my pang contour since I bought the dark brown shade. Pangit pa ng amoy, parang expired na. Costs 105.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close