watch now

Author Topic: Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]  (Read 107433 times)

merchee

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2013, 08:58:35 am »
mga sis, any recommendation for good false eyelashes from local brands? The cheapest brands I tried so far is tony moly and it's quite good. wanna try local brands.

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2013, 11:00:01 am »
^ try HBC's falsies sis, php20-php 30 lang :)


merchee

  • Guest
^thanks sis. were you able to try it? how was it?

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
mga sis, any recommendation for good false eyelashes from local brands? The cheapest brands I tried so far is tony moly and it's quite good. wanna try local brands.

NIchido also has a nice collection and the generic ones from landmark cosmetics section. super love them. very natural and magaan lang parang walang falsies ka na suot ;)

summercharm

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2013, 02:28:26 pm »
ok din yung sa elf, feels very light din but for me they're too long kaya i cut them in half and trim the ends slightly para natural looking. :)

timetraveller

  • Guest
^thanks sis. were you able to try it? how was it?

Yup sis, used it one time sa isang event sa school. Not heavy basta make sure you have a very good false eyelashes glue.

itskimberly

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2013, 12:50:58 am »
I tried the Ever Bilena Magic Lipstick, the Lemon one. Nice color when I applied it sa lips, tagal mawala but it has lead daw? Scary  :-[

x-y

  • Guest
I like the Jazzy Collection Quad Mineral Powder Blush. Pwede na siyang illuminator. :) Php399.00 lang siya.

aoshi_01

  • Guest
Nichido's stick foundation is my HG concealer. Much better than my SkinFood concealer palette.

bronze

  • Guest
I really love my Nichido lipstick in Candy. :)

ohcmon

  • Guest
Mga sis, san kaya ako makakabili ng concealer pen and liquid liner pen?

_supergirl_

  • Guest
From local brands I love the Nichido concealer, eyebrow set, Careline and Fanny Serrano lip glosses! :) I haven't tried a lot but gusto ko itry naman yung blushes ng Nichido.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Sa local, gusto ko yung ever bilena black eye pencil nila, mala- kohl ang effect.

cottondoll

  • Guest
Ever Bilena Pro Flawless Finish Liquid Foundation. Light coverage with a dewy finish. I set it with Nichido's Final Powder and ang glowing ng effect :) skip EB's concealers though...ack. I'll try yung stick foundation ng Nichido if it really does conceal well :)

ilovepaolo

  • Guest
Been using FS Concealer with Tea Tree for as long as I can remember. Even my sister loves it.  :)

hellomisspink

  • Guest
Sisses, ano bang magandang loose powder? Thx!

Escapaira

  • Guest
Ang local na foundation lang na meron ako is yung EB Pro Flawless Finish Liquid Foundation, light coverage lang ba ito? kasi nung inapply ko siya sa face ko kita pa din yung hyperpigmentation. Gusto sana magpalit ng foundation ano maiirecommend nyu from Nichido/Fanny Serrano/any other local brands?

tikitakz

  • Guest
maganda ba yung bagong line ng nichido lipstick called Nichido high definition? Feedback please kasi nagandahan ako sa shade na dolly pink pero sa hand ko lang ni-swatch... First impression ko.... Amoy mac, saka long lasting kasi pinahiran ko may stain na naiwan.

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
maganda yung nichido foundation. affordable mga 200+ lang. kaya lang baka di hiyang sa sensitive skin ko. test ko lang sa counter but I didn't buy.

sassymyangel

  • Guest
I bought Fashion 21 two cake foundie with tee trea oil in number 2 a couple of weeks ago. I road tested it twice, first was dry, then the second one was wet. Ohmygawd! hello whiteheads on my face! so i immediately stop using it. Mine was number 1 as per advice of the saleslady but i think it doesn't match my tone, it has a pink undertone, mine has yellow.

I'm now eyeing the Fanny Serrano two way cake foundie because of it's good reviews and blogs. But i'm kinda confused that it's also made by fashion 21, i'm worried that i might have whiteheads again.

Anysisses here that had tried both two way cake foundies? :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close