watch now

Author Topic: Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]  (Read 107266 times)

aiden

  • Guest
I bought 2 two-way foundies. I have FS in Duchess and Fashion21 with Milk in #2.  Pareho sila ng amoy but different ng undertone. Mas yellow si Fashion21.

mrigashiras

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2012, 12:45:43 am »
Sis Mugi-chan. Try mo yung Marionnaud N30 Large Powder Brush. You can find it in Watsons. Ang alam ko it's not a local brand pero mura lang sya at 250 pesos. :)

nhieQoh

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2012, 02:59:25 pm »
mga sis anong brand may magandang lip gloss... red na shade po ha.. saka mejo lasting po... :)

Mugi-chan

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2012, 05:47:09 am »
^Thanks sis! :)
Hanapin ko sa watson's, di ba scratchy? I'm thinking of buying elf studio line powder brush, ang sakit kasi sa mukha nung essential line nila.
Tignan ko rin muna tong sa marionnaud. :)

mamapeew

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2012, 10:29:42 am »
I have:

F21 tea tree 2-way powder - i love this. Very affordable & refillable pa. Comment ko lang, bilis maluma ng case. I am also eyeing fanny serrano's 2-way cake foundie. Read and heard good comments about their products

Nichido pink blush - not too pigmented for me.

Nichido kabuki brush - this works for me. Hindi naglalagas and hindi rin nadedeform kahit minsan naiipit sa make up kit ko.

Nichido white eyeliner (w/ smudger sa kabilang tip) - i used to like this kasi i have dark circles around my eyes and this works for me kaso parang ang hirap na i-apply. I'm not sure if oily ako masyado o luma na yung pencil ko.

F21 waterproof mascara w/ lash conditioner - parang wala lang sa akin, doesnt hold my curl. Parang f21 colorless mascara lang, difference, yung colorless hindi kumakalat.

Aido liquid eyeliner - i was looking for a small liquid eyeliner in f21 but they only have the big one so the SA gave me this. Ang hirap gamitin, liit ng brush, matulis masyado and hindi gaano kalambot. Di ko na ito nagamit. I like in2it or avon simply pretty liquid eyeliner, kaso metallic nga lang.

Mugi-chan

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2012, 11:28:05 pm »
^I have F21 tea tree powder and FS 2-way cake foundie, better talaga yung FS. Di pa ko nagkaka-whiteheads sa FS, sa F21 whiteheads galore eh.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Sisses, ano bang magandang powder or kabuki brush na local brand? TIA. :)

nichido kabuki brush is decent for p250..

rhieanjairus

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2012, 11:45:50 am »
I am using EB two way cake foundation for many years already, paminsan, minsan nag iiba ako ng brand pero after using other brands, in a short period of time, bumabalik balik parin ako sa EB. I'm using the shade of oriental.

Mugi-chan

  • Guest
nichido kabuki brush is decent for p250..

thanks sis. :) tinignan ko kanina, mukhang okay nga sya.

Just bought EB mauvey, ganda nga pala ng color. :)

pirena

  • Guest
Suprisingly, glish and baxi blushes look identical. Php 100 yung glish, Php 30 yung baxi

mamapeew

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2012, 12:02:21 am »
I bought fs 2-way cake. Parang ang gaspang iapply. Is it because of the puff? Or nasanay lang ako sa f21? I like the new casing, though. Doesn't look cheap. Pero fs is by f21 rin pala e. Anyway, I'm still trying it out.

pirena

  • Guest
^try buffing it with a brush instead :)

aiden

  • Guest
^agree.i use a kabuki brush for my FS

itskimberly

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2013, 03:12:32 am »
Inactive na ang thread, may bago ba?

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2013, 08:02:33 am »
maganda yung charm brush available sa the ramp sa shangrila, saka yung mga lip balm sa glish na mukhang cupcake maganda din :)

stronger_me

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2013, 09:37:25 am »
Tried the hi-definition lipsticks ng nichido. I got flirty pink and pink tulip. Fave ko yung pink tulip, it is how I imagined mac impassioned would look on me.

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2013, 07:55:14 pm »
I have tried:

F21 2-way cake foundation with Milk Moisturizers - really good coverage, minimizes pores. A little creamy and natural-looking. I had it in number 1 which is close to my skin tone and skin color when applied dry, but when applied wet, dayum my face is waaayyy lighter than the rest of my body. Doesn't control oil that much, maximum of 2 hours siguro. Causes whiteheads din. Sayang. Ganda pa naman ng coverage and yellow undertone sya, nakaka-bright ng face.

Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mirrored Mocha - a red-based brown l/s. The color's very pretty, MLBB shade, perfect for no make-up look. But dries my lips.

Nichido Lip and Cheek Tint - pretty pink color, natural looking of cheeks but not on lips, and has a bitter taste.

Ever Bilena Blush in Brown - pink-based brown with silver shimmers. Pretty on the pan and on cheeks.

Careline Blush On in Touch of Pink - natural looking flush in an instant. Didn't break me out. Doesn't last long, though.


tsokolat

  • Guest
^^ay talaga sis, matry nga yan pink tulip since hindi ako sure kung magugustuhan ko ang impassioned..

la altheyamdre

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2013, 09:37:21 pm »
Mga sis,ok sa akin pang everyday lipstick yun EB magic lipstick.lalo na sa mga mommies na super busy,even sa bahay we should look presentable naman din db?kaya ok un magic lipstick kasi di siya sticky tapos kahit uminom ka o kumain.di na need apply lagi.kaya practical din.

x-y

  • Guest
I am using Nichido Sunkissed blush ever since.

Then included the following to my HG
- James Cooper Cream foundation that I also use as a concealer
- James Cooper bronzer (pero bakit parang OOS na ito palagi... :( sana hindi nila i-pullout forevs)
- Nichido loose powder
- Nichido lipsticks. Hehe

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close