watch now

Author Topic: MOVIE: Fifty Shades  (Read 81874 times)

Mommy•Shey

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #140 on: October 20, 2012, 12:39:26 pm »
The wait is over, si Matt Bomer na ang gaganap as Christian Grey.. I like Mila Kunis or Dakota Fanning para sa role ni Ana  ;D. Matt Bomer is really a hottie even if he's gay.

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #141 on: October 20, 2012, 10:17:36 pm »
Few months ago may lumabas na poster for Entertainment Weekly sabi naman, si Matt Bomer na yung gaganap na CG. Few days ago may lumabas na bali-balita na si Tom Hardy will be CG, while Mila Kunis for Ana Steele. Sabi ni E.L. James those are just rumors...

hot_chili

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #142 on: October 21, 2012, 02:09:53 pm »
Not Tom Hardy please, I agree that he is too bad boy looking

snowhite_12

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #143 on: October 24, 2012, 12:45:15 pm »
for ana si emily browning.she's petite and pwede din siya maging brunette. ^_^

funky f

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #144 on: October 24, 2012, 01:59:44 pm »
The wait is over, si Matt Bomer na ang gaganap as Christian Grey.. I like Mila Kunis or Dakota Fanning para sa role ni Ana  ;D. Matt Bomer is really a hottie even if he's gay.

confirmed na si matt bomer, sis? 

lytblu

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #145 on: October 24, 2012, 10:10:04 pm »
^not yet confirmed. wala ako mahanap na news regarding that

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #146 on: October 24, 2012, 10:37:16 pm »
Mila Kunis is great kaso I cant see her as Ana cus strong ang dating ni Mila. But honestly, I'm more concerned of who's portraying CG :D

ms.messed_up*

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #147 on: October 26, 2012, 07:44:12 am »
i just watched J.Timberlake's Sexyback music vid, and parang bagay maging Elena si Scarlet Johansson.Ü
siya ang bet ko or Kim Catrall.:)

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #148 on: October 27, 2012, 09:05:12 pm »
confirmed na si matt bomer, sis?

i think rumour yung kay matt bomer?

hot_chili

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #149 on: November 04, 2012, 11:25:35 pm »
^ yep, its just a rumor. fan made lang yung kumakalat na entertainment weekly na cover

prettypepz

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #150 on: November 05, 2012, 12:15:10 am »
I'm crazy with this trilogy and upcoming movie!

MATT BOMER will definitely fit the Christian Grey character! and I don't care with the gender issue! :p It's how I think he will deliver it. I'm done with 4 episodes of White Collar (waiting for Jan 2013 for new ep) and he's so HOT! period.  ;D

Ana for me will go for ALEXIS BLEDEL

I'm so inlove with Bomer talaga... :p

nean_baby

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #151 on: November 07, 2012, 01:25:34 pm »
may nabasa ako na busy raw si Matt to do the movie. Bet ko si Alex Pettyfer maging Christian Grey.

pepperpotts

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #152 on: November 10, 2012, 02:42:52 pm »
I hope Matt Bomer will be finally casted as CG. He's been going head to head with Ian Somerhalder re: surveys. But who knows, we might even be surprised that another actor will be playing CG. I also like Alexis Bledel or Emily Clarke as AS. = )

nean_baby

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #153 on: November 12, 2012, 01:26:30 pm »

runaway_bridesmaid

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #154 on: November 12, 2012, 05:02:48 pm »
ang gwapo nga ni matt bomer, sige na he's the perfect man for christian grey, di naman obvious na gay siya eh! :)

jhenbreak

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #155 on: November 12, 2012, 05:24:15 pm »
Quote
I hope Matt Bomer will be finally casted as CG. He's been going head to head with Ian Somerhalder re: surveys. But who knows, we might even be surprised that another actor will be playing CG. I also like Alexis Bledel or Emily Clarke as AS. = )

Pareho tayo ng choice sis for CG and AS.  ;)

PrincessC

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #156 on: November 12, 2012, 05:42:34 pm »
alexis bledel would be interesting as Ana Steele...

I kinda like Ian S. for CG if di pwede si Matt B.

wowry

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #157 on: December 06, 2012, 08:10:43 am »
I vote for Matt Bomer! I don't care if he's gay. I was imagining him to be CG while watching Magic Mike haha
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 08:12:29 am by wowry »

lexi_girl

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #158 on: December 19, 2012, 08:41:48 pm »
Bagay din si Kristin Kreuk as Ana.  :)

Super hottie nga si matt bomer.. Sayang lang na boys ang mas type niya. Haha!

ishopnowfeelguiltylater

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #159 on: December 20, 2012, 03:53:15 pm »
wala pang final kung sino? kahit sino na lang basta simulan na ang paggawa. nababagot na ako sa kakaantay. haha

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close