We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
CanT wait for this! I like kim catral for elena aka mrs robinson..
did you guys see the anastasia steele and christian grey composite drawings?Anastasia -- > http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/anastasia-steele.pbbig.jpg Christian --> http://thr4.pgmcdn.net/sites/default/files/imagecache/blog_post_349_width/2012/07/fifty_shades_gray_composite.jpg after seeing those.. I would say Mila Kunis or Lucy Hale for Anastasia and di ko alam for Christian Grey, maybe Ryan Reynolds (sana!) but mas kamukha sha ni Brody Jenner (step bro of Kim Kardashian) or malayo pa din..
is it true that lucy hale will play anastasia? sorry i posted this sa wrong thread kanina i just wanted to confirm that posted I saw on facebook which my friend tagged me, there's ian s. as mr. grey and lucy as ana...
as far as I know wala pang final casting yung movie...but I really want Matt Bomer to cast as Christian Grey.. don't care whether he's gay or not.. just watch White Collar and he is perfect for the role of Christian!! Neal Caffrey fan here