We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Didn't like the trilogy that much but I'm interested to watch the movie. I wonder how will they translate the sexcapades of Ana and Christian on screen. I know Ian S. and Matt Bomer are the popular picks here to play Christian Grey pero si Josh Bowman talaga na-imagine ko while reading the book. Joshua Bowman is Danile Greyson sa Revenge.
Mas gusto ko sana kung rated R sya, kasi yun naman talaga yung story... sana lang wag trilogy pati movie, kasi kasyang kasya naman sa 1 movie lahat ng nangyari