watch now

Author Topic: MOVIE: Fifty Shades  (Read 81830 times)

hershey

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2012, 11:33:51 pm »
Nacurious ako dito sa book because of matt bomer recent mag cover, san ba me audio book or pdf na free, TIA

blahblahblahxx

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2012, 01:42:09 am »
Ohh my gosh! Akala ko pa naman totoo yung trailer! :(

skrumian

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2012, 08:03:57 am »
meron ba dyan .epub version? penge naman. :)

larlaanne

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2012, 07:39:25 pm »
confirmed na ba na magkakaroon ng movie?

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2012, 07:56:52 pm »
^I think so.

empress

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2012, 10:12:39 pm »
^^ yes it's confirmed. cast na lang pinag-uusapan. heard this news on E!

Sana si Matt Bomer na lang kahit gay. he suits CG well ;)

quaker13

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2012, 01:23:44 pm »
Sino po may free ebook nito? Pa pm naman po sakin. Wala ako mahanap eh. Thanks

ms.messed_up*

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2012, 07:41:55 pm »
ahhh.. matt bomer is gorgeous, pero sira ang fantasy nating girls if he'll be CG. pls be Ian S. na lang.
bet ko si Colin Farrell as Jack Hyde :D
Demi Moore as Elena.
i wonder anong gagawing edit sa steamy scenes. hmmm

skrumian

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2012, 09:58:06 pm »
i'm reading book 1 first part eerrr half (?). basta yun after iexplain ang contract, bago ipakita yun paper contract mismo.

Wala lang. Malandi lang rin ang bidang babae. lol.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2012, 03:15:56 pm »
^^Natawa ko sa Colin Farrell as Jack Hyde :D Colin is really funny pero parang hinde suitable sa kanya yung character ni JH being that he's an arrogant maniac. I've always known Colin Farrell to have weird and funny roles :P

Yes please, not Matt Bomer na for CG. I mena he's hot and all but masisira nga ang fantasy especially since he's pubicly admitted that he's gay. I'm still sticking to Christian Bale or Ian Somerhalder. Kahit hinde na si Christian Bale nga eh, anyway, in my mind sya talaga ang Christian grey for me everytime I read :)

ayerfphoebe15

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2012, 08:23:07 pm »
I'd prefer Ian Somerhalder  too,  CG suits him well parang si Damon lang eh,
hehe, soooo like... sana siya n lang..


im on book 3 already.. cheesy and R...

marienmarien

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2012, 07:59:07 am »
When did Matt Bomer admit he is gay?

hot_chili

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2012, 01:08:32 pm »
^ no idea, but when im looking at his pictures I couldnt care less if hes gay  ;D

saw this:
http://www.eonline.com/news/334538/fifty-shades-of-grey-casting-rumor-roundup-angelina-jolie-william-levy-and-emma-watson
and whoever that william levy is I dont like him as CG. Angelina Jolie thats too good to be true I doubt shell be in the movie

dBum

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2012, 01:39:17 pm »
^^early this year. he admitted that he is in a relationship with simon halls.

billy

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2012, 01:42:39 pm »
oo nga, I vote for MB, too

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #75 on: August 01, 2012, 07:06:27 pm »
Angelina Jolie thats too good to be true I doubt shell be in the movie

I highly doubt that too.

countess

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #76 on: August 01, 2012, 11:37:30 pm »
^^ yes it's confirmed. cast na lang pinag-uusapan. heard this news on E!

Sana si Matt Bomer na lang kahit gay. he suits CG well ;)
I honestly don't have problems if Bomer will be CG, anyway sa book naman napagkakamalan ding gay si CG esp by family. lol

bloody_venus

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2012, 11:57:19 pm »
CG- Matt Bomer
AS- Lily Collins

Princess Anne

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #78 on: August 02, 2012, 09:22:55 pm »
for Christian and Ana - I really like Julianne Hough as Ana, she's 24 and pwede naman nya i dye yung hair nya para maging brunette. But she's cute, she's likeable, she's petite and can be sexy too or Shailene Woodley of The Secret Life of an American Teenager if they're aiming for a fresh face. Josh Duhamel, Ryan Reynolds or Chace Crawford for Christian Grey. Kaso mashado namang baby face si Chace so yung other two na lang.

ms.messed_up*

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2012, 06:29:14 pm »
^^Natawa ko sa Colin Farrell as Jack Hyde :D Colin is really funny pero parang hinde suitable sa kanya yung character ni JH being that he's an arrogant maniac. I've always known Colin Farrell to have weird and funny roles :P

sis, you find him funny? oh wow! he's hot as hell! ;D Total Recall, Phone booth etc.
 baka naman you meant Steve Carell? ;)


tagal naman ng movieeee. intriguing kung paano nila execute ang steamy scenes.LOL

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close