watch now

Author Topic: MOVIE: Fifty Shades  (Read 81848 times)

RAMPAGE

  • Guest
MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« on: July 04, 2012, 05:43:04 pm »
Im so hooked and I cant wait for the movie. I read na even Mark Wahlberg almost got the rights pero natalo sa bid.
Kelan kaya ma-announce ang choices ng production for the main cast? At first gusto ko sana si Ryan Gosling as CG pero I read na Ian S is willing so I realized pwede g pwede; especially parang effortless na dahil as Damon e napaka bad niya na and may soft side din. Hirap lang sa role ni Ana. Si Rachel M sana kasi I want the movie to begood with more than capable actors para maiaalba naman sa actig yung pagkabokya ng libro and Rachel is really good kayalang para maiba naman. Si Leoghton M kaya be different to see her na hindi Blair W. and please sana hindi si Blake Lively. Omg and yes yes Diane Lane for Mrs Robinson para smoking pero hindi malaswa so not Kim Cattrall. E kayo sino choices?

ohmygosh

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 06:10:10 pm »
christian= chris hemsworth
mrs. robinson=angelina jolie
ana= lily collins
:)

prettynvain

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 11:55:42 pm »
chris hemsworth + angelina jolie = box office!  ;D ;D ;D

byutijunkie

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 08:34:42 pm »
 christian for me is matt bomer.  super guwapo.  hehe.

chinkywinky

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 11:21:32 pm »
pano kaya nila to gagawing movie to, magkausap lang or magdikit si christian and anna, yun na!

RAMPAGE

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 08:09:19 pm »
Just started watching white collar and yes matt bomer is hot and sleek as neal c. just not sure if he can be the domineering christian grey. He's not very tall din. I guess biased lang kay Ian S lol
Tagal magdesisyon, cant wait! So

lytblu

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2012, 08:53:02 pm »
ian somerhalder for me ang perfect sa role ni christian. ok sana si matt kaya lang nabasa ko sa ibang thread na he's gay daw.

melvel

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2012, 11:57:59 pm »
Just started watching white collar and yes matt bomer is hot and sleek as neal c. just not sure if he can be the domineering christian grey. He's not very tall din. I guess biased lang kay Ian S lol
Tagal magdesisyon, cant wait! So

Matt Bomer is actually taller than Ian Somerhalder.

And it shouldn't matter if he's gay. Kaya nga they're actors e.

RAMPAGE

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2012, 10:15:20 pm »
Matt Bomer is actually taller than Ian Somerhalder.

And it shouldn't matter if he's gay. Kaya nga they're actors e.
Right thats why i said not tall din.
No problem with Matt B pero I understand how yung iba e hindi payag since Christian Grey is the recent sex God kaya mahirap for them not to think about him doing it with a man din not Ana.

Even the author is tight lipped, buti nalang said no kina Edward and Bella

byutijunkie

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2012, 07:14:28 pm »

matt bomer is gay?  =(  lahat ba ng guwapo sa mundo gay na??? hehe.  oh well, keri na nga si ian s wag lang si thor.  hehe.

klengmorales

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2012, 07:16:10 pm »
I can't wait for this one! yey!

RAMPAGE

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2012, 11:21:39 pm »
Agree! Wag si Thor, masyado siyang macho hehe.
I knew it familiar si Alexandra Daddario, siya pala si Anabeth sa Percy Jackson. She's my first pick as Ana; love her eyes

hot_chili

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2012, 11:33:45 pm »
Between Ian S. and Matt B. parang mas like ko si matt, he looks like grey in my imagination haha! for ana's role wala pa ko maisip. Im excited for this movie, kahit rated R pa yan papanoorin ko yan. It would be kulang if they will not include at least one kinky s*x scene  ;D

mitcha15

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2012, 12:00:20 am »
Agree! Wag si Thor, masyado siyang macho hehe.
I knew it familiar si Alexandra Daddario, siya pala si Anabeth sa Percy Jackson. She's my first pick as Ana; love her eyes
Ang Ganda na ni alexandra! I wish she gets the role of Anastasia

hot_chili

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2012, 10:27:09 am »
^ goggled her, and yes she can be ana. Also dont like thor as christian too, i think the role is not for blonde guys

tipay

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2012, 02:11:42 pm »
I read somewhere that some movie producers are eyeing Scarlett Johansson to play Ana. I dunno how true lang though.

RAMPAGE

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2012, 02:41:05 pm »
Sana wag.  ScarJo di believable na innocent and pure siya lol. The more white-collar I watch the more I second-guess myself but I just can't get over the fact that he's gay. Hay matt bomer napaka sayang na nilalang

melvel

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2012, 09:19:15 pm »
Scarlett is too old. Besides, A-lister yan, so I'm sure she won't take on the role even if offered.


sleeping_beauty

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2012, 03:15:46 pm »

angelina jolie wants to direct this movie... baka naman pati si madonna din gusto maki-direct...
sana nga they get good actors for the movie adaptation and not just base it on the popularity of the actors.

hush puppie

  • Guest
Re: MOVIE: Fifty Shades
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2012, 10:22:18 pm »
for me ian somerhalder as grey and lucy hale as anastasia :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close