watch now

Author Topic: Latest Food Blog Entry (Only Food Posts please!) (Thread 3)  (Read 93578 times)

beh

  • Guest
Re: Latest Food Blog Entry (Only Food Posts please!) (Thread 3)
« Reply #220 on: January 07, 2013, 03:31:52 pm »
Big Bad Wolf Restaurant - Fairways Tower, McKinley Fort
http://www.itsberyllicious.com/2013/01/big-bad-wolf-fairways-tower-bonifacio.html

After our visit, I now understand the different and contrasting reviews of this restaurant. It was a hit and miss as some dishes were good, while some were not. Although we enjoyed some of their offerings, I would say that it would take a while before we'd make another visit.

Kitchen Goddess

  • Guest
Re: Latest Food Blog Entry (Only Food Posts please!) (Thread 3)
« Reply #221 on: January 08, 2013, 12:03:19 am »

beh

  • Guest
Re: Latest Food Blog Entry (Only Food Posts please!) (Thread 3)
« Reply #222 on: January 08, 2013, 02:18:44 pm »
Chicken For The ROAD in Ortigas Home Depot, Pasighttp://www.itsberyllicious.com/2013/01/chicken-for-road-in-ortigas-home-depot.html

If you love fried chicken, then the fried chicken of Chicken for the Road is worth trying out. I would skip on the Fish Fillet Hot Pot though. I guess they wouldn't name the place Chicken for the Road if it's not chicken they specialize in right?

kiz_me1109

  • Guest
Re: Latest Food Blog Entry (Only Food Posts please!) (Thread 3)
« Reply #223 on: January 08, 2013, 11:24:28 pm »
Dinner with The Makeup Artistry Team at Bigoli in Eastwood.

http://anne080809.blogspot.com/2013/01/yummy-dinner-at-bigoli.html

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Latest Food Blog Entry (Only Food Posts please!) (Thread 3)
« Reply #224 on: January 09, 2013, 12:23:55 am »
Celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary  :)

Sweet Sixteen at Antonio's, Tagaytay

matetreyes

  • Guest

michi247

  • Guest

jieb_720_ohs

  • Guest

hushbaby

  • Guest
Re: Latest Food Blog Entry (Only Food Posts please!) (Thread 3)
« Reply #228 on: January 10, 2013, 07:38:02 pm »
Neneth Madrona Wins the 1st Frabelle Foodie Chef Competition

http://www.r0ckstarm0mma.com/2013/01/neneth-madrona-wins-1st-frabelle-foodie.html

beh

  • Guest
Re: Latest Food Blog Entry (Only Food Posts please!) (Thread 3)
« Reply #229 on: January 11, 2013, 02:38:01 pm »
Shi Lin 士林- Xiao Long Bao, Dumplings and Desserts in Fort Bonifacio
http://www.itsberyllicious.com/2013/01/shi-lin-xiao-long-bao-dumplings-and.html

I have always been a fan of xiao long bao, but I only had few good ones to date. My ideal xiao long bao would be very soupy and flavorful with not too thick nor thin wrapper. It seems though that this combination is a rare find. On our quest to find some good xiao long bao in the Metro, we found ourselves inside Shi Lin's Fort branch.

ginny_potter

  • Guest
Re: Latest Food Blog Entry (Only Food Posts please!) (Thread 3)
« Reply #230 on: January 13, 2013, 11:45:05 pm »
I finally tried baking my own cupcakes... and it was a success! I opted for the basic chocolate-chip recipe since I'm still a beginner. :)

http://www.esoradiam.com/2013/01/kitchen-chronicles-chocolate-chip.html

kookie420

  • Guest

michi247

  • Guest

Kitchen Goddess

  • Guest
Re: Latest Food Blog Entry (Only Food Posts please!) (Thread 3)
« Reply #233 on: January 14, 2013, 08:57:33 pm »

matetreyes

  • Guest

michi247

  • Guest

ablosh

  • Guest
Re: Latest Food Blog Entry (Only Food Posts please!) (Thread 3)
« Reply #236 on: January 16, 2013, 11:16:11 am »


YABU, House of Katsu


http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com/2013/01/yabu-house-of-katsu-at-sm-megamall.html

Almost everyone's eaten at Yabu. I'm guessing you were, at one time, one of those hungry faces waiting in line for a coveted seat and access to unlimited servings of cabbage. Read my take on it!  ;)

beh

  • Guest
Re: Latest Food Blog Entry (Only Food Posts please!) (Thread 3)
« Reply #237 on: January 16, 2013, 04:47:02 pm »
Nav Modern Thai Cuisine in Kapitolyo
http://www.itsberyllicious.com/2013/01/kapitolyo-restaurant-series-1-nav.html

Everyone enjoyed our first Christmas dinner together. Everything was perfect! The place, food, service, and of course the company. Looking forward to our next Nav visit. Expect us to be back for more. It was definitely worth the trip!

sumirehana

  • Guest

CebuGem

  • Guest

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close