watch now

Author Topic: THE BON APPÉTIT DIET by Dr. Jean Michel-Cohen  (Read 18369 times)

loverofsummer

  • Guest
Re: THE BON APPÉTIT DIET by Dr. Jean Michel-Cohen
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2013, 04:28:01 pm »
^Sis, can you please post a sample menu? Thanks!

kriztina

  • Guest
Re: THE BON APPÉTIT DIET by Dr. Jean Michel-Cohen
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2013, 07:22:24 pm »
Paki share naman po sample menu kahit isang araw lang breakfast-lunch-dinner. Para lang may idea salamat!

Jeninamaree

  • Guest
Re: THE BON APPÉTIT DIET by Dr. Jean Michel-Cohen
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2013, 12:00:00 am »
yes, please someone post a sample menu.  How does this differ from other diets?

Thank you

Jen

fragmentedmind

  • Guest
Re: THE BON APPÉTIT DIET by Dr. Jean Michel-Cohen
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2013, 06:01:53 pm »
Kelangan talaga maluluto ka sa diet na to? Hindi kasi ako marunong magluto (as in banned ako from the kitchen dahil last time I tried muntik ng masunog ang house namin) at walng magluluto para sa kin. So I usually eat out.

littlemisschievous

  • Guest
Re: THE BON APPÉTIT DIET by Dr. Jean Michel-Cohen
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2013, 08:35:46 pm »
Hi sissies, if you would like a sample menu just send me a private message. I am not sure if it would be alright to post any of them here. I have an active account with the bon appetit diet but I think it is time consuming on purchasing and preparing the meals. Therefore, I no longer pursued the diet.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close