We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
ahh, baka lifestyle guidelines lang to at hindi rapid fat/weight loss kaya mura sya. =) iba po kasi yung Cohen diet na mahal.
This super works. And it's easy to follow because all the foods are locally available and you can buy it in any supermarket, plus the more expensive foods in menu all have substitutes . I've lost 10lbs to date and that's after a lot of cheating. If you strictly follow you really lose up to 3-4lbs in a week. I cheated because I got sick and had balikbayans come home - but Im back on it and hope to lose a lot more. Bought the 6mo plan on Cash Cash Pinoy