watch now

Author Topic: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet- Thread 3  (Read 130676 times)

jingjilicious

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet- Thread 3
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2012, 07:28:49 pm »
@amberstar
@rainbowcoloredmoi
@kreez
@freshpicks

thanks mga sis for your warm welcome...hopefully nga i get accepted just
like you guys...i'll keep you update if ever...but for now, have a great evening
to all of you. God bless. =) :)

freshpicks

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet- Thread 3
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2012, 08:06:22 pm »
^ Kanina lang. Can nalang yung available sa kanila nung low salt hi fibre. 450php i think?

lyradnmrc

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet- Thread 3
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2012, 08:13:24 pm »
I'm planning to enroll in the program... kaya lang iniisip ko yung mga foods baka mahirap mahanap sa market, and plus yung time ko... I'm a mother to a 9 months old baby and a nail spa/online boutique owner. onhand ako sa business and baby. mabilis lang ba ang preparation ng food and is it affordable? also I enrolled sa gym just to tone down ng kaunti, will start on Monday. I really need to loose weight bago mag birthday si baby.  :D

kreez

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet- Thread 3
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2012, 08:56:03 pm »
^sis actually yung mga food yung normal lang ng food na kinakain mo like meat and veggies na normally nasa pantry mo na siguro ang bibilin mo lang na hindi mo dati binibili yung crackers na pwede mo din kainin... hindi naman ako nahihirapan sa pamimili ng mga kailangan for the diet, readily available naman sila....

yung preparation now that is a different story, feeling ko madali lang naman yung iba eh gusto mo salad ka ganyan kaya lang para hindi maging tedious we prepare different kinds of recipes nalang ganon...

Its really worth it though. 

martintine

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet- Thread 3
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2012, 09:36:49 pm »
Hi freshpicks! Thank you very much for the info. Bibili na ako ng 1 can  :)

Hi amberstar! Plan ko pag nasa maintainance na ako, magsisimula na ako mag tone ng muscle sa gym, kasi nabasa ko pag nasa diet, nawawala ang muscle mass. Importante pa naman ang muscle mass para mas maraming calories ang ma-burn

Cristal

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet- Thread 3
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2012, 11:28:44 pm »
My best friend shared her personal menu plan to me. She said just to try it and let's see what happens and I'm losing weight :) but before this, I was on the hcg diet for 40 days. Ang maintenance stage Kasi ng hcg is no carbs for 21 days then slowly introduce carbs...just like the refeeding in Cohen. So I said why not do Cohen on my 21 days maintenance? Galing it's working! I actually love this more than hcg. Hcg Kasi no carbs at all but 2 breadsticks a day...no cheese, no yogurt or mayo. Sa Cohen Hindi ka nagsasawa sa food...Im loving the Jacobs crackers in my yoghurt and mangoes. I also like the cheese on the crackers. You can play up the allowed foods so you won't get bored or Hindi super deprived. It's just really controlling the portions. And surprisingly, I'm not starving even without medicine to curb my appetite. Galeng talaga! I even drink San mig's pro slim coffee...yung may lcarnetine. I still continue to lose weight.

Sana we can discuss here the recipes that we create during the diet para people doing Cohen can learn more how to spice things up. I'm thinking of doing ice candy nga eh made out of mango and stevia para Lang maiba naman ng snack. And I really hope the omega 3 helps on skin tightening. Grabe din Kasi yung loose skin ko sa arms during my rapid weight loss sa hcg.

Good luck people! No one has to suffer emotionally because of obesity...we all deserve to set ourselves free. Happy Friday!

amberstar

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet- Thread 3
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2012, 11:43:46 pm »
@martintine, that's right, u should plan your maintenance as early as possible.  Ako I just bought a treadmill, i jog 10-12mins a day and i plan to gradually increase it till mag 30mins jog ako, then i do yoga for beginners din pang meditate and stretchings.  Jacobs low salt hi fibre p390 lang sa hi-top supermarket, wala pang p400 yun sa landmark. 
@Cristal, buti naman nag work yung program sayo kahit pirated... hehe... although it's not advisable daw.  May kakilala din ako mag sisters, 1 lang nag enroll and the other one just copy the program, nag work din... both of them loose weight.  Ewan ko lang kung may iba ba pag result sa long term effect.  Well keep us posted ha...
 

martintine

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet- Thread 3
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2012, 08:02:26 pm »
Hi lyradnrmc! foods are kind of limited because you cannot eat everything. Food preparation is really tedious because I have to wake up early in the morning to prepare my meals.

Hi amberstar! Thank you very much sa info  :D

mcj101

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet- Thread 3
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2012, 09:10:02 pm »
My 2nd weigh in today,lost a total of 25 lbs in two months..sulit :-)

martintine

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet- Thread 3
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2012, 09:55:16 pm »
by the way lyradnrmc, i do not know your main reason why you want to slim down, but mine has something to do with my health because my fasting blood sugar and sodium level are increasing, and I do not want to be diabetic at a young age for the rest of my life. I think those reasons make me motivated to get up in the morning and prepare my meals. getting slim on cohen lifestyle diet is just the effect of eating healthier foods. There is also a free consultation if you want to attend, you can PM me so that I can refer you to a Cohen lifestyle consultant  :)

freshpicks

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet- Thread 3
« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2012, 11:33:33 pm »
Sis martintine, wow talaga? So ang taas pala ng patong nila.

Sis lyradnmrc, preparation does take time. I have yet to start the diet pero kanina, i started weighing and packing na the food ill be cooking for the entire week. It took some time pero enjoy naman ako. Hehe. It helps to be organized. Im also very busy at work, but i intend to really make lifestyle changes such as going home early and sleeping early to make this work. Factor na din siguro [textspeak!] cost nya, but more importantly for my health.

Update lang... I went to market market kanina to get some yoghurt. I bought mozzarela cheese na rin sa rizal dairy. Sa grocery though walang jacobs so i bought finn crisps nalang just in case. I also bought glass na lock and lock containers so i can heat prepared food in the oven. I plan to cook all 3 meals thr day before and just heat the next day since i have work. I also bought drinking bottle para mamotivate ako to drink plenty of water. Haha. Saka para masmadali ko matrack yung intake ko. I plan to start on monday, pero hindi ko pa sila natetext. I want to make sure first that everything is all set. Yey!

By the way, i find the canola spray bottle quite pricey compared to canola bottle. So i bought 1 bottle na 1litre na. I plan to buy a spray dispenser nalang. Does anyone know where i can find a good kind? Ok na kaya yung nabibili sa beabi?

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet- Thread 3
« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2012, 08:04:11 am »
^ freshpicks, yung mozzarella ng Rizal Dairy is not allowed. yun ba yung may brine/water? dapat yung processed lang. yung buong block.

Thank you God at my old EP still works! I lost 8 lbs in a week!  Baka gayahin kita amberstar.  Ituloy ko na to ng more than 2 weeks at mag RF na lang ulit. Try ko this time kung kayang ibaba sa lower limit.  Last time kasi I ended RF at 118 lbs pero ang lower limit ko 2 114.

freshpicks

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet- Thread 3
« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2012, 11:45:48 am »
^ whaaa? Talaga? Wala naman syang brine/water. Nakavacuum seal sya and i dont see any liquids inside. Maraming kinds ba benta nila dun?

kreez

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet- Thread 3
« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2012, 02:18:44 pm »
haay sobrang hectic ng schedule for the past couple of days pero naka gawa ako ng super yummy lunch yesterday... share ko lang

nagccrave kasi ako ng wrap so I made one

ingredients:

lettuce leaf (whole)
beef (sliced into small cubes, i think minced meat will also work)
onion powder
garlic powder
salt
pepper
tomato
cucumber
mayo

Mix the meat with the onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper then fry it.  I diced the tomato and cucumber.  Mix the diced veggies and meat and mix together with mayo.  Place in the middle of the lettuce leaf and roll (like a wrap!). 

this is really yummy!

francesigh

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet- Thread 3
« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2012, 03:11:45 pm »
waw sarap nyan sis kreez, masubukan nga mamaya ^_^

welcome po sa mga bago! ^_^

kreez

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet- Thread 3
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2012, 03:43:21 pm »
^sis yummy sya talaga, gagawin ko nga ulit mamaya eh LOL!

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet- Thread 3
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2012, 04:10:25 pm »
@freshpicks, baka walang brine? ah baka may bago na sila mozzarella na processed na. kung walang brine, okay yun. yung bawal e yung fresh yung kulay puti at parang bilog.

germaine

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet- Thread 3
« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2012, 05:45:28 pm »
subscribing here... sana makapag-enroll na din ako soon.  My baby is now 1yr old and konti na lang breastmilk ko.
I hope the program will work for me as much as it worked for all of you guys.  I need to lose a LOT of kg. :)

amberstar

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet- Thread 3
« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2012, 06:02:35 pm »
@acheng, wow good news yan, 8lbs agad in 1 week???  Buti ka pa, ako kasi as usual mabagal due to my thyroid problem, mga 6lbs pa lang ako at day10. :(  I'm planning to go low range weight this time too, i stop at high range nun 1st time well thinking of it dapat di ako nag stop since i can still manage the hunger, kaso natakot ako nung nakita ko mga ribs ko... it's quite scary) this time naka mind set na ako na i won't stop till my body said "it's enough!"... then refeed stage ulit... Hindi [textspeak!] pwde sa akin ang freestyle sa maintenance, I'm making my maintenance rules and plan for most of meals.(syempre including treats like carbs & pati na din sweets kahit i dont crave it). 
@germaine, welcome! :)
@kreez, sarap nga nyan, na try ko din gumawa ng mga wrap ala korean before, yung lettuce ang wrap instead of tortilla, yummy! try mo din taco style, just add lots of cumin powder into your recipe... YUMMY!
 

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet- Thread 3
« Reply #79 on: July 01, 2012, 06:31:26 pm »
@amberstar, parang nagbabago ang isip ko.... parang I want to do 2 weeks straight then stop for 1 or 2 days pero di ako kakain ng bawal tapos back to EP ng 2 weeks ulit.  Maisip ko pa lang kasi ang RF naloloka na ako.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close