watch now

Author Topic: Starbucks Thread 10  (Read 87254 times)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #480 on: August 10, 2013, 03:46:07 pm »
Another nice but slightly confusing promo of starbucks :)

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #481 on: August 10, 2013, 07:46:32 pm »
Got the card earlier since our bill was more than 300 plus it can be used immediately to earn points. The card doesn't expire daw but I'm not sure about the points.

rakirod

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #482 on: August 11, 2013, 10:38:24 pm »
I'm happy that they now have this card here in the Philippines. Kaya lang hindi ko alam kung slow ako or confusing talaga how to use the card hehe. Correct me if I'm wrong but at first kasi I thought I can still pay in cash then get points as long as I have the card. Yun pala to get points I need to use the load from my card. Otherwise, hindi magkakapoints. Then if not enough yung load, pwede daw magload right away then use it to pay for the drink. Parang ma-effort lang hehe. Balak ko kasing gamitin sana yung load in case lang na I don't have cash. Yun pala kelangan ko talaga syang gamitin everytime I buy a drink.

Sorry for the comparison pero hindi kasi kasing-straightforward like sa CBTL. You get points for every P100 worth of transaction, that's it. I'm not sure if ganito rin sa cards nila sa other Starbucks branches though. Anyway, at least they have this card now.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 10:40:30 pm by rakirod »

domestic diva

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #483 on: August 11, 2013, 10:41:05 pm »
I think the card will expire if there is no load and activity for a certain length of time.

hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #484 on: August 11, 2013, 10:46:31 pm »
With CBTL di ba for every php 100, you get 5pts. Then 1pt = php 1, tama ba? Parang you need to make a lot of purchases before you can start using your points. around 24 cups of coffee that's worth php 120 each to get a free cup. Well unless you buy other stuff aside from te coffee. Sama mo na that you have to pay php 195 just to get the card. The php 300 fee you pay for Starbucks card you can actually use to purchase drinks

What I like with the Starbucks is regardless what size your drink is, you get a star. Then 12 stars, you get a venti drink. Lugi ka Lang siguro if you rarely buy drinks  and usually puro sandwiches and pastries Lang. I think eto ang lamang ng swirl card
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 08:52:48 am by hunny_ally »

rakirod

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #485 on: August 11, 2013, 10:54:47 pm »
5pts. for every P100 txn. and yup, 1pt=P1. Free use of wifi din sa CBTL. Sabi nung nakausap kong barista eventually baka ganun na rin sa Starbucks card. It's good that I usually buy food from CBTL then coffee sa Starbucks. Nice!

lakwatsa

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #486 on: August 12, 2013, 10:33:21 am »
hindi pa rin ako makaregister sa SB card na yan. hay!

domestic diva

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #487 on: August 12, 2013, 01:34:11 pm »
^yeah, it's been down for quite sometime. Almost made it to the confirmation of
Registration but the site kept expiring. Starbucks should come out with some advisory
On their website about this matter.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #488 on: August 12, 2013, 08:15:00 pm »
dinner ko now yung tuna & cheese sandwich nila. ang sarap! :D

Dun sa mga nakakuha nung free sandwich voucher, talagang the following day dapat magamit na? Ganun kaikli yung validity date? :o
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 05:39:06 am by u8mypinkcookies »

paulfranc

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #489 on: August 14, 2013, 09:47:02 pm »
can't register! do we still earn points kahit na hindi registered ang card?

hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #490 on: August 15, 2013, 07:33:31 am »
Their POS is down since yesterday and you can cannot make purchases using the card. As way siguro to pacify the cardholders, they're giving free upsize today and tom when you present your card (you have to pay in cash though). Was telling their barista, it was poor IT project planning! Half baked ang launch
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 08:37:19 am by hunny_ally »

domestic diva

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #491 on: August 15, 2013, 08:20:00 am »
^ikaw din, sis? I was so disappointed and angry. Good thing, I went back to my seat and
ordered 30 minutes later because the POS was up.  They should have some kind of
over ride. I was thinking of getting a card each for my kids but opted not to anymore.

^^yes, sis. You can still earn points even if your card isn't registered yet.
You can even go
online to check the balance on your card. So far, tally naman ang remaining credits ko.

hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #492 on: August 15, 2013, 08:39:14 am »
^it was my husband who experienced it yesterday. Then me today at a different branch, down din. I think it's system-wide & affected all branches

domestic diva

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #493 on: August 15, 2013, 09:00:09 am »
^what??? today AGAIN? They shouldn't have launched the card if they didn't foresee this or
as I said, dapat may manual override sila.

hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #494 on: August 15, 2013, 09:37:02 am »
They said though they will still credit the points. You can expect to see it in your account within 7days...well that's if the website is up  :o ::)

evilwoman

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #495 on: August 15, 2013, 09:50:14 am »
Had the tuna sandwich for lunch yesterday.mas ok yung dating bread na gamit nila.mas bagay yung consistency nun sa spread.parang gumawa lang ng excuse para taasan ang presyo ng sandwich. :P

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #496 on: August 15, 2013, 10:08:00 am »
I stopped using their card already... waste of time lagi naman kasi error or down ang system tapos nawala pa ang stars ko!  :-\

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #497 on: August 15, 2013, 08:20:14 pm »
^^ di ko na-try yung tuna dill sandwich nila before. akala ko kasi ordinary tuna spread lang eh hehe.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #498 on: August 16, 2013, 01:00:41 am »
I finally bought my own card.  There is a free upgrade today and tomorrow if you use your starbucks card for your purchases.  Just register daw to get another free something in the future.  I only paid for tall hot chocolate and got a vent.



clueless

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #499 on: August 16, 2013, 01:37:24 am »
the free upsize is double. i only paid for a short drink today and got a grande. buti na lang hindi naman down and POS sa mckinley hill branch.

they said the free double upsize was because of the difficulty in registering the card. honestly, that's the only bad experience i've had with the card so far - not being able to register, which is actually not so bad.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close