watch now

Author Topic: Starbucks Thread 10  (Read 87357 times)

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #400 on: July 06, 2013, 09:13:30 pm »
may frappuccino treat for 2 again next monday and tuesday. nice!

question mga sis, can i still enjoy this promo if i want the drink customized (like add toppings & flavors)?

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #401 on: July 07, 2013, 11:39:34 am »
stylishmomy, I have that one too (here in SG). If I use that card to buy a drink and I accumulate 12 drinks, I get my 13th for free. I got my free cake din nung birthday ko last year. :)

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #402 on: July 07, 2013, 08:34:37 pm »
^that card has been available in SG for sometime now sis? sabi kasi ng barrista sakin, its new here and soft launch pa. So far I only have 6 stars, wasnt able to claim my redeemable free grande of my choice, may bugs pa daw sa system but I was able to use the 300 funds na :)

freelancer_babe, sorry here's the correct link :) https://starbuckscard.ph/SBCard.aspx
I was just given the card and they were asked to pick 5 regular customers daw since soft launch pa. I believe it will become available to the public soon.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 08:38:35 pm by stylishmomy »

hoopchick

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #403 on: July 07, 2013, 10:28:12 pm »
^yup it's new here in the country. i was given one too. now i know how much i spend on coffee!
i have 48 stars already. ;D

i should stop spending so much on coffee already.

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #404 on: July 08, 2013, 12:39:25 pm »
^onga sis lol 48 stars within a week? haha need to slow down nga, hubby and I only goes to SB 2x a week.

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #405 on: July 08, 2013, 01:13:54 pm »
^ Thank you sis.

Nabawasan na ang Starbucks time ko na kasi (but I'm still going there) kaya I missed chances of getting it. Piling-pili pala ang customer, hehe.

sistah!

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #406 on: July 08, 2013, 01:37:45 pm »
excited ako magstarbucks today for the b1t1 promo kasi im on a diet so I haven't had a frappe in a month. today is my treat to myself.

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #407 on: July 09, 2013, 10:28:01 am »
^^they have the b1t1 til today sis, started yesterday :) took advantage of it and took the kids

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152565276702925&set=a.10150114103177925.331162.225073057924&type=1&theater

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #408 on: July 11, 2013, 05:49:43 pm »
I got a new favorite, the mocha cookie and crumble only available at bicester village.  How delightful!

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #409 on: July 11, 2013, 06:20:04 pm »
They will have new drinks and food next week! Exciting :)

fortunecat8

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #410 on: July 11, 2013, 06:23:08 pm »
^ My newest fav flavor too, available in almost every branch in the Ph as well.  :)

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #411 on: July 11, 2013, 08:09:29 pm »
^^next week may promo daw sa new drink nila sis b1t1 ulit :)

stormy

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #412 on: July 12, 2013, 12:38:44 am »
Canned pineapple kaya yun nasa fruit cup nila? Ang sarap kasi :) yun price lang d masarap 95 pesos :)
 

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #413 on: July 12, 2013, 12:43:51 am »
Was in a Starbucks.

Forgot to ask about the card.   :-[

littlemisschievous

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #414 on: July 14, 2013, 06:54:32 pm »
Stormy, the pineapple included in the fruit cup is not from a canned source :-)

mikaela325

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #415 on: July 14, 2013, 11:41:03 pm »
Dark mocha and green tea frappe both with white chocolate pudding. I want to try the dark mocha.

stormy

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #416 on: July 15, 2013, 08:20:24 am »
^^thanks sis, mukhang hindi nga :) ang sarap kasi. Medyo d lang juicy kasama na honeydew at apple.

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #417 on: July 15, 2013, 11:15:10 am »
stylishmomy, yes sis. Last year pa. They swipe the card everytime I purchase any drink or pastry/pasta. I load the card once in a while din. Then after purchasing 12 drinks, I get my 13th for free. Basta use the card pag mag purchase ka ng drink. Meron din silang promo dito na parang raffle na random receipts will notify the customer for a free drink. Any size.

_pink12_

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #418 on: July 15, 2013, 03:52:20 pm »
I saw sa Starbucks Quezon Ave, 50% off yung new drinks nila tom. from 2 to 5 pm. Ma-try nga yung Dark Mocha with pudding.

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #419 on: July 16, 2013, 01:08:53 pm »
^ lahat kayang branches yan? hmmm..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close