We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Pwede as long as meron sila ingredients.Nag-order ako ng short nung minsan kasi konti lang feel ko inumin pero lugi kasi di nila fini-fill yung cup.
bat wala ng kabuhay buhay ang pastry case ng starbucks? paulit ulit nalang. tapos minsan walang cakes. is it because the lopezes are concentrating on cbtl?
I thought most of the Starbucks franchises here are owned by Rustan's Corp? I think depende din sa branch. If a product does not sell, they pull it out of the branch.
Was given the Starbucks card. Nice card, aside that it's free, it has 300php worth of balance already plus a reward grande drink of your choice Free pastry on your birth month. Hubby and I used up the 300 already lol.https://www.starbucks.com/card