I am back from my EUII trip! Medyo jetlaggers pa but here it goes:
Airline: First time to fly via KLM. Walang choice sa meal. Yung ibibigay, yun na yun. On the flight back, I was given the chance to choose between chicken or fish kasi napunta ako sa "Economy Comfort" catergory dahil may nakipagpalit ng seat. tee hee!. Hindi ko rin type entertainment system nila - I like CX's way better. I also noticed KLM had more... errmmm... older flight attendants. Nothing wrong with that, but I felt kinda off na maghingi ng water/more water kasi feeling ko.... inuutusan ko tita ko. Ewan. That's just me I guess.
FoodPrague: Not a fan of beers but I love their dark beer! Mahilig din sila sa meat and potatoes so remember to eat fiber during your trip - iwas constipation hehe, nasobrahan sa advice)
Greece (Athens and Santorini): Walang awa sa Feta cheese at Yogurt! They have generous servings of these sa mga dishes nila. Saaaaraaaap! Medyo iba lang yung Baklava doon, I found it too sweet. Parang mas masaya yung bastarized Baklava dito, yung mas maraming pistachio kesa sa sweet part.
Spain: Tapas galore. Sangria at lunch. Other wine kapag dinner. I enjoyed their tapas, pero medyo kaumay din ang meat after a couple of days. I stayed here the longest kaya medyo naumay ako sa tapas. Meals are cheaper in the Andalucian region.
Lisbon: Seafood! So cheap here compared to the rest of Europe. For 5 euros, mas masarap na akong serving ng BUONG SEABASS with side dish pa. And I thought mura sa Pilipinas ang seafood!
Weather.Anlabo nito. But good thing I packed clothes for layering. Nasobrahan lang ako ng pack ng thermals and stockings because I was expecting 15-20 deg weather.
Prague was cold and rainy.
Athens and Santorini - pleasantly cool wind, scorching hot sun.
Barcelona and Madrid - hot but a bit of cool wind. 32deg weather without humidity.
Granada and Seville - Hot. It reached 42 deg in Seville during my last day. I now understand why siestas are needed - you can barely do anything in the day because of the heat!
Lisbon - 15-20 deg with clouds and mild rain.
BudgetFor 28 days (inclusive of the 2 flight days), I spent this:
$1,386 for flight: MNL-PRG, LIS-MNL via KLM: - booked in October 2012, inclusive of travel tax.
EUR 469 for pre-departure expenses - 3 intra-EU flights via Aegean Air and Vueling, booking fees for the hostels, prebooked bus and train tickets, Alhambra entrance tix
EUR 1,267 for all the other expenses while in Europe. Includes hostel accommodations, transportation tickets, museum tickets, food and minor expenses (toilet fees, tips, bottled water, towel rental). Exclusive of souvenirs. I've been religiously keeping track of my expenses during the trip (natural part of me, out of habit).
CZK 5,481 - for the Prague leg. Inclusive of food, transpo pass, accommodation, entrance fees.
I was sooo below budget and to think I wasn't penny pinching. Just regularly monitoring my costs. Pwede ulit bumili ng ticket at bumalik next year!

I'll post my trip reports in the other threads.