We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@melvel: naku super small ang mga elevators and bathrooms! hahahahaha as in i know why europeans cannot get fat :S
^ Yey! Great! I don't really like thick crowd though. Pictures will turn out soooo nice sans any people in the background LOL!My biggest concern I'm travelling with a senior mom, she's not naman limited mobility but then of course i have to consider her welfare. Hopefully winter is just right for her, she hates warm weather though. -----Anyway, I received a Euro package for 2013. Paris-Switzerland-Rome 14days travel complete airfare, 4* accommodation, daily meals (except lunch) entrance to some spots in France, Italy & Switzerland. The rate is only $3000+/pax. I was computing our expenses parang napakamura nito noh, trusted agency naman as I know some friends who joined the tour already. I was just wondering how come napakamura ng tour, EU trip can be affordable rin naman pala.
@melvel, the elevator is small but 3 people with luggage can fit into it.tip pala, do not get the breakfast from the hotel, we didn't, since we felt that 9 euro for croissant, jam and coffee is too much.there is a mcdonald's right across the street, where you can get delicious breakfast for so much less.or you could just get yogurt and bread from the Monoprix a few steps away from the hotel the night before.Try the yogurt in the glass bottles, they are delicious, we had them everyday, tried every flavor. yum!
Hi sis! May i know the name of your travel agency? I'm still looking for a reliable and cost- effective one for our trip on april. My parents, both senior citizens already but still active, might join us. Thanks so much!
Slight OT. Sisses stock up your winter wardrobe, Uniqlo is on salePh590 for diff kinds of turtle neck shirts, the heat tech kind ha, tights are just ph190, the michelin type jackets are just 1990 (coming from 3990)Gotta hoard those heattech clothing, I'm wondering if theyre really effective though.