^^Good choice of cities sis. I think kaya ng train ride crossing the cities naman. Medyo haggard nga lang yun. London-train-Paris-train-Prague-train-Vienna-train-Venice-train-Florence-train-Rome. My comments on the time allotted per city:
London - 4 days - no idea
Paris -4 days - pretty good.
Prague - 2 days - no idea
Vienna - 2 days - no idea
Venice - 2 days - Ok
Florence - 2 days - Ok IF you will skip the museums and just walk around the city with no sidetrips.
Rome - 5 days - pretty good.
I am not sure how long the train travels are for the Paris-Prague-Vienna-Venice Route. If this is around 4 hours, you can leave the hotel morning, say around 7-8am then arrive at your next city by lunch time. Leave the luggage at the hotel then you have the afternoon to tour the city. So parang 1.5 days na lang ang labas.Or... drop two days in Rome and add them to Prague and Vienna to cover the travel times.
My suggestion:
March 24: evening flight from MNL to LHR (London)
March 25- March 28: London
March 29 - April 01: Paris
April 02- April 04: Prague
April 05 - April 07: Vienna
April 08 - April 09: Venice
April 10 - April 11: Florence
April 12 - April 14: Rome (take a 5 or 6am train to Rome)
April 15: flight back to MNL from FCO (evening I hope, so you can shop in the morning)
Suggestion lang
In my experience, hindi lang yung rides yung nakakapagod. The unpacking and packing takes some effort too. Especially when your luggage gets heavier after each city because of shopping. hehe.
Also, consider when you will be doing your laundry. One time, I spent a couple of euros using the washing machine of the hotel (pero di na yun naulit, hehe). For the rest of the trip, I did my laundry in the bathroom and just hang them dry in the hostel room. Minsan, the clothes don't dry off immediately even after 2 nights so I had to pack the damp clothes in a separate plastic bag.
Of course, hindi naman deciding factor yung doing laundry, just something to consider.
Overall, those are good choices - you'll be hitting Paris, Venice and Rome which I think is a must if it is your first time in Europe (well, biased ako because these are my faves, hehe). The rest are bonuses. I'd love to have Vienna and Prague in my next trip.
