Author Topic: Event Stylist II  (Read 247723 times)

ilaydimax

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #520 on: February 10, 2015, 04:45:58 pm »
Hi @andeegirlxoxo 230K is ento and reception na during that time 150 guests. But as expected, the guests number increased na to 200 so i dont think the amount would be a bit more na. By chance, are you more or less eyeing on a specific event stylist other than Teddy? been googling and mukhang ok naman Angel of Hearts for Manila Pen? Any takes? hehe thanks!

andeegirlxoxo

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #521 on: February 10, 2015, 09:32:23 pm »
Hi @andeegirlxoxo 230K is ento and reception na during that time 150 guests. But as expected, the guests number increased na to 200 so i dont think the amount would be a bit more na. By chance, are you more or less eyeing on a specific event stylist other than Teddy? been googling and mukhang ok naman Angel of Hearts for Manila Pen? Any takes? hehe thanks!

Hi!!! He quoted me kasi 250k church ento and reception for 120-150 guests. I am also considering Joyce Aguilar of 2171 Floral Creations, she quoted me 200k. You can try asking her rates she might give you a cheaper quote too. I super like lang talaga Teddy, his style is perfect for my theme. I think Angel of Hearts is more into flowers. Nice din sila. Are you taking the Rigodon?

ilaydimax

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #522 on: February 10, 2015, 10:45:44 pm »
Super thanks @andeegirlxoxo! Sige try ko ikontak 2171 Floral Creations. And yep yep. Taking the Rigodon Ballroom. Balitaan din kita kng anong quote ng 2171 sakin.  ;D

MintToBe

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #523 on: February 11, 2015, 05:24:38 pm »
Hello Sissies,

May alam ba kayong event stylist based in Tagaytay or if not, no/minimal OOTF. Bale I just need some travel-themed styling for the reception like the stage, entrance & maybe souvenir/cake table. I would really appreciate if you could recommend anyone you know. Thanks!!

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #524 on: February 14, 2015, 01:39:35 pm »
Hi! I've been reading all your posts and super helpful lahat. Just wanted to ask kung meron sa inyo nakakuha ng event stylist for a hotel na under 200k lang including bridal, ento, reception, and mga couples backdrop? I've been having hard time kasi sa manila pen kami. Enquired with spruce which is 250-300k  :-[ and teddy manuel is 230k na.  :'( super appreciated kung may maiaadvice kayo. Our theme nga pala is tuscany. So halos pink flowers with candles lang. Thanks thanks!

Try Scenta Floral and Natural Art. :) They take a while to reply to emails, though.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #525 on: February 15, 2015, 01:36:35 am »
Have any of you ladies worked with SaSO Event Styling & Interiors? :)

Did they reply to you na? I have an initial quotation from them already but it was so overbudget and the inclusions were few compared to our requirement. Justine never replied to my email response...

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #526 on: February 15, 2015, 02:40:05 am »
Did they reply to you na? I have an initial quotation from them already but it was so overbudget and the inclusions were few compared to our requirement. Justine never replied to my email response...

Not yet! :( Will send a follow-up but if no response pa rin, dropping them from the list na. I have a meeting with Scenta next week. Keeping my fingers crossed!

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #527 on: February 17, 2015, 04:10:13 pm »
^Usually i drop suppliers also form my shortlist if they don't reply within a week or if they don't respond after I follow-up on their initial quote. I don't want to be working with super preoccupied suppliers who can't focus on my wedding kasi! It's going to be such a hassle if ever. Kung busy na sila it means they no longer need additional business and are not making effort to get any. Baka napipilitan pa nga. So im better off with someone else..

Will update you too when i settle on mine. Still have scheduled meetings with 2 more stylists within the month. I'll probably book within March :)

kikaykikai

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #528 on: February 17, 2015, 04:18:37 pm »
Hello sissies, you know stylist na Cavite or Tagaytay based? Or anyone who can provide string lights within Cavite or Tagaytay area? Thankyouuu!

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #529 on: February 17, 2015, 04:58:53 pm »
^Usually i drop suppliers also form my shortlist if they don't reply within a week or if they don't respond after I follow-up on their initial quote. I don't want to be working with super preoccupied suppliers who can't focus on my wedding kasi!

Agree. Looks like I might cut Scenta as well. I sent an email a few weeks back, didn't get a reply. Sent a text, got a reply but communication just dropped after I asked for a date to meet. If this is a preview of what our working relationship will be like... wag nalang.

My coordinator's recommending Amante Fleurs and Miel Cabanes. Shot them a few emails this afternoon.

On a side note, have you guys seen Heart Evangelista's wedding styling by Badang Rueda? It was really pretty but I'm sure it cost the earth. Lol.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 05:03:37 pm by reese17 »

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #530 on: February 17, 2015, 05:17:42 pm »
^The question is more like, who DIDN'T see her wedding?? :P Lol. I died of envy. Seriously. But i just don't have that kind of money. Plus im sure she still had lots left over... Ang yaman pala niya. It could easily have been a P10-15M wedding. But I also think it was more her than Chiz. Hehe. I should get over it soon enough. I cannot afford Badang for my wedding :)


Update for you reese17: I also crossed out Grass Events, Stylento, Moki Gray, Something Pretty, and Giordino from my shortlist, si Grass ang gulo kausap, si Giordino isang buwan na ko nageemail wala pang nangyayaring maayos na quote, the rest merong initial quote na kulang kulang and never responded when i clarified kahit ilang ff up na...Im getting stressed finding a decent stylist. Unacceptable talaga sakin yung mahirap or magulo kausap eh, umpisa palang. :( I'll check Scenta. Sino pa maayos sumagot?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 09:21:55 am by sparklingjewel »

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #531 on: February 18, 2015, 10:59:45 am »
I finally got to talk to Scenta, apparently they weren't receiving my text messages and my email went to their spam folder (I don't find that hard to believe kasi they use Yahoo) so we finally set a meeting! Try calling Rey or Bing using the mobile numbers on their website.

Someone also suggested Meg Amat to me but I got read-zoned (via iMessage) so I'm planning to give her a call.

Re Giordino, the response time takes a while and the quotation is magulo (I ended up making my own Excel spreadsheet with the cost, quantity and pegs) but when I met with April, it was maayos naman. Try to set a F2F meeting. :) I agree, these niggles in communication are a hassle but I guess that's the compromise we need to make in getting a mid-range stylist. Or at least, that's what I tell myself to feel better. :P

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #532 on: February 18, 2015, 01:27:29 pm »
^Haha i know, right?! So far this for me is the most difficult supplier to book. It's been around 2 months and I'm still screening/ shortlisting....

I've tapped someone who is actually an interior designer as a profession and she responds fairly quickly. I also set meetings with each of the other shortlisted stylists once maayos na yung quotation nila sakin. But i dont set a meeting yet if kulang kulang pa or malabo yung quotation, kasi mamaya pag inayos na nila during the meeting and it turns out overbudget naman pala, sayang time ko to meet them :) I have a strict budget, anyone over it excluded na talaga. Nakakaloka nga yung iba ang konti ng inclusions tapos 225k, 170k! But anyway i will stick to those who fit the budget. :) Magkakatalo nalang is on the inclusions, and of course the ease of dealing with them.

If i have to do all the legwork to make Giordino reply to me, wag nalang! :)) perhaps if i had all the time in the world, but no. If they need and can afford to handle more bookings, they should be able to accommodate the inquiries as well...


belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #533 on: February 18, 2015, 02:02:32 pm »
sis, have you tried considering upgrading na lang your styling with K by Cunanan? baka mas ok pa yon since they're very good especially with rustic themed weddings.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #534 on: February 18, 2015, 04:11:58 pm »
^Sis maguupgrade ako sa kanila for the centerpieces and will have them design some additional areas to serve as photo backdrops. Pero yung thing with me since outdoor reception, super bare talaga. The other requirements I have for styling, hindi na kaya ni K. Such as string lights (tadtad) for the tent, chandeliers for the tent and trees, many glass lanterns for the pathways and trees, drinks bar, snack bar, etc. Medyo heavy stuff, hindi lang puro props kasi. Kaya accepted ko talaga i need a stylist. Though i am going to maximize K for what they can offer :)

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #535 on: February 18, 2015, 04:33:48 pm »
^^Your idea is soo pretty and romantic. Yeah, walang ganyan si K. They are purely for the centerpices lang and some backdrops. I've seen a lot of your style in Bride and Breakfast. Rustic/barn feel. Check the site and and suppliers so you have options.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #536 on: February 18, 2015, 04:41:04 pm »
^Thank you sis vhanya! Crossing my fingers nalang it does get executed the way I envision it to be. :)

I do check out that blog. But im also open to unknown suppliers at this point, basta they can deliver. I'll be meeting up with several stylist options this month and next. Sana by end March meron na mabook :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #537 on: February 18, 2015, 04:55:58 pm »
Try inquiring to Eve & Co. Floral and Event Styling.

sevenstars

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #538 on: February 18, 2015, 05:14:11 pm »
sparklingjewel, I can't remember what your budget is, but have you tried talking to Zenas Pineda?

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #539 on: February 18, 2015, 11:06:47 pm »
Thank you sis belle_v2g.

Sis sevenstars, Zenas is way beyond my budget :p Especially since i request for some items to be fabricated, hindi lang sya props rental.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close