Author Topic: Event Stylist II  (Read 247755 times)

purrple

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #500 on: February 03, 2015, 03:05:16 pm »
@reese17 buti she's off your list, really had a bad experience with Love In Blooms.  We unfortunately got her for our wedding last year.

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #501 on: February 03, 2015, 03:15:14 pm »
Hi purrple, yes I saw your post. Thanks for warning us in advance!

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #502 on: February 03, 2015, 05:24:40 pm »
Love in Blooms is our church and entourage florist.. Not for reception though. Just planning to upgrade with K by Cunanan's styling.

tan.denise54

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #503 on: February 04, 2015, 09:31:16 pm »
Does anyone have contact details of Nikki Chato? I'm not sure if the spelling of  Nikki is correct but I've been seeing nice photos of her reception and ceremony styling but blogs have different spellings of the Nikki, Nicki & Nikkie. Thanks a lot! :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #504 on: February 04, 2015, 10:07:02 pm »
^tan.denise54, PM sent =)

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #505 on: February 05, 2015, 11:01:13 am »
Have any of you ladies worked with SaSO Event Styling & Interiors? :)

andeegirlxoxo

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #506 on: February 05, 2015, 11:07:45 am »
Is Micheal Ruiz overpriced na rin?

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #507 on: February 06, 2015, 01:56:48 pm »
Is Micheal Ruiz overpriced na rin?

I looked up Michael Ruiz - he's the guy who styled Kathryn Bernardo's debut if I'm not mistaken. :)

andeegirlxoxo

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #508 on: February 06, 2015, 05:24:48 pm »
^ Yes. As far as my computation is right, he is quoting me 290k for 120-150 guests for reception ento and chruch. Lol.

charmed30

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #509 on: February 06, 2015, 05:57:31 pm »
^grabe ang mahal talaga niya. Last year at a bridal fair, he quoted me 190k for 150 guests.

andeegirlxoxo

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #510 on: February 06, 2015, 09:02:30 pm »
^ I think Kathryn's debut made him double his price. Hahaha.

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #511 on: February 06, 2015, 09:34:16 pm »
OA mag-increase ng price ang ibang suppliers just because they did a celeb event. Hehe.

andeegirlxoxo

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #512 on: February 06, 2015, 10:13:08 pm »
OA mag-increase ng price ang ibang suppliers just because they did a celeb event. Hehe.

Sis caleeice!!! Nag reply na si Jason! He did clarify and sabi niya "Haterz Gonna Hate" lol natawa ako! Goooo na talaga ako skniya!!! :)

tan.denise54

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #513 on: February 06, 2015, 10:18:16 pm »
Same question here! Hehe. Will follow this :)

Have any of you ladies worked with SaSO Event Styling & Interiors? :)

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #514 on: February 06, 2015, 11:14:36 pm »
Sis caleeice!!! Nag reply na si Jason! He did clarify and sabi niya "Haterz Gonna Hate" lol natawa ako! Goooo na talaga ako skniya!!! :)

Told you sis! He's super cool!  ;D

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #515 on: February 08, 2015, 04:08:13 pm »
OA mag-increase ng price ang ibang suppliers just because they did a celeb event. Hehe.

^ THIS!

I was just at a family dinner and everyone was shocked at how much stylists quote nowadays. Mas mahal pa ang flowers sa gown ko?! ???

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #516 on: February 08, 2015, 04:58:35 pm »
^ Hay I know what you mean =(  With the kind of styling that I want I had to increase my budget for styling to 2.5x the price of my gown!! Although I am the type of person who really is particular with styling than gown. Like when I attend weddings I notice the flowers first before the gown of the bride.

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #517 on: February 08, 2015, 05:17:51 pm »
^^True! Sakin naman sis, when my dad found out about the cost of a stylist, he was in absolute schock. Sabi niya bakit ano ba gagawin sa hair and make-up mo? Hindi ka naman pangit! Hahaha so funny.  ;D Hindi naman kasi uso ang event styling during their time.

^Same here sis! I was not willing to spend more than x amount for my gown, then I spent way, way more for styling! Kulit kasi ng mum ko. She's been browsing all these wedding magazines and been pestering me to do this and that. I guess she wasn't able to do all those during their wedding so she wants me to do all these things for mine. Hehe.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 05:22:59 pm by caleeice »

ilaydimax

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #518 on: February 10, 2015, 01:52:55 pm »
Hi! I've been reading all your posts and super helpful lahat. Just wanted to ask kung meron sa inyo nakakuha ng event stylist for a hotel na under 200k lang including bridal, ento, reception, and mga couples backdrop? I've been having hard time kasi sa manila pen kami. Enquired with spruce which is 250-300k  :-[ and teddy manuel is 230k na.  :'( super appreciated kung may maiaadvice kayo. Our theme nga pala is tuscany. So halos pink flowers with candles lang. Thanks thanks!

andeegirlxoxo

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #519 on: February 10, 2015, 04:20:07 pm »
^ Hi. The 230k for Teddy is ento church and reception na? Manila Pen din kasi ako. How many guests would you have, if you don't mind. Thanks.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close