Author Topic: Event Stylist II  (Read 247995 times)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #380 on: September 06, 2014, 10:15:56 am »
I agree with sis fionapple! As for me, I am more concerned about  the flowers than the actual styling. Iba kasi na stylist, cute  nga ang concept. Pero puro reusable props lang halos ginagamit. then ang cheap ng mga flowers ginagamit like asters, mums, alstroemeria.

Plus ang dami na kasi   stylist na parang parepareho lang yung gawa na rustic or garden, or picnic theme.

Ako kasi I would rather spend on good flowers and  lighting of the venue. Gusto ko, simple, classic, elegant, and  timeless. Don't like kitschy props na honestly mas bagay sa debut minsan.

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #381 on: September 06, 2014, 10:25:56 am »
^ that's true sis chili1113...when everyone's doing the same thing, it becomes the "norm"--ordinary and regular--and what used to be traditional stands out for being classy and "unique"..:)

It's up to us, the brides, how we can make our wedding our own and not mere copies of the pictures in the pages of wedding magazines.

z0z

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #382 on: September 06, 2014, 04:20:35 pm »
^^

Thanks girls! You are like my guardian angels. I asked him to hold muna. And you are right, I got carried away,

Naisip ko, mas mahal pa yung styling per person kaysa food per plate nung hotel. Hehe.

I thought ganun na talaga going rate ng stylist.

Any early Feb brides here? Double ba talaga price ng flowers?

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #383 on: September 06, 2014, 04:34:28 pm »
^you're welcome sis z0z. good luck sa preps!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #384 on: September 06, 2014, 05:24:48 pm »
good luck zOz!! enjoy!!!

BabyAnnisha

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #385 on: September 06, 2014, 05:41:58 pm »
hi sis, feb bride din ako, di naman lahat doble, but mas mahal ang flowers pag feb talaga example ecuadorian  rose, ordinary day 130-150 pesos lang but pag feb 150-180 pesos, local roses 120 pag feb 200-250

streetsmartgirl

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #386 on: September 09, 2014, 09:48:40 am »
@sasa_1126, we got tita sonya as our event stylist. We got a value for money package from him. Aside from reception styling, we’re also getting him for our bridal and ento flowers. So far he’s easy to talk with. By November, we’re going to meet him again for our mock styling.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #387 on: September 09, 2014, 10:32:09 am »
Inquired with Made by Lai. Way out of our budget na eh so hindi kaya. Nagulat din ako ganun pala kamahal magpastyle! Initially i wanted flowerless styling sana pero dahil super mahal pala ng ganun na styling, we'll use flowers nalang. Pero compared sa mga rates ng stylists mentioned here relatively mura na sya. around 90k lahat na.. reception, ceremony, invites (for 30 pax lang). for 100pax yun.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 04:58:30 pm by Ireneeeeee »

abrilata

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #388 on: September 09, 2014, 04:00:01 pm »
Hi, Sisses.

I'm a January 2016 bride. We might be getting Manuel Sony Francisco for our Tagaytay Wedding since he doesn't have OOT and he gave me a reasonable price for the entourage flowers, church and reception. It's even half the price of the high-end ones. He's willing to meet halfway with my budget and very accommodating too. I'll meet him during this weekend's bridal fair. Excited! :)

I would love to get Teddy Manuel, Gideon Hermosa or Dave Sandoval but they are waaaayyy above the budget. hehe. :)

Happy preps to us all!

streetsmartgirl

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #389 on: September 09, 2014, 04:13:42 pm »
^^woah, di ko inexpect na ganun ka-expensive kay Made by Lai. Nag inquire din kase ako sa kanya dati but for a different service naman.

sis abrilata, same tayo ng stylist. I love Tita Sonya! Yup super reasonable talaga and he delivers naman. He gave me freebies kahit di pa ako nag-aask. Akala ko nga way over our budget sya but when I met him nagulat ako na affordable pala sya with the quality of his output. :) 

z0z

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #390 on: September 09, 2014, 05:22:47 pm »
Hi, Sisses.

I'm a January 2016 bride. We might be getting Manuel Sony Francisco for our Tagaytay Wedding since he doesn't have OOT and he gave me a reasonable price for the entourage flowers, church and reception. It's even half the price of the high-end ones. He's willing to meet halfway with my budget and very accommodating too. I'll meet him during this weekend's bridal fair. Excited! :)

I would love to get Teddy Manuel, Gideon Hermosa or Dave Sandoval but they are waaaayyy above the budget. hehe. :)

Happy preps to us all!


Can you please PM me on how I can contact him? Thanks!

abrilata

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #391 on: September 09, 2014, 05:35:00 pm »

Can you please PM me on how I can contact him? Thanks!

Hi, @z0z .

I can't seem to PM yet but you can search for him in Facebook, Manuel Sony Francisco or email him through manuel_sony_francisco@yahoo.com. What I like most about him is he would really break down on what he will use for each areas like tablescapes, couple's area.. Even the types of flowers to be used. :)

Are you a Tagaytay bride as well? He doesn't have OOT for Tagaytay weddings so it's really a plus for me. :)

altheabride

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #392 on: September 09, 2014, 07:34:52 pm »
may tinanong akong stylist before, out of town charge pa lang nakakaluha na price, 15k  :o

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #393 on: September 11, 2014, 12:34:34 am »
Had food tasting with Shekinah in a fair.. we were attracted to their rustic themed station pero when we tried the food (and take note, they kept insisting the ones there are their bestsellers!) the food was really  poor. As in, lahat may mali, Fish too salty, meat too hard, pastries not yummy, pasta too salty.. i can't imagine booking a caterer just for their styling when the guests will suffer on the food, so we didn't book them. Leaning towards K or Juan Carlo (1,480 package is really good!). Hope this helps!

z0z

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #394 on: September 15, 2014, 07:21:57 pm »
Hi, @z0z .

I can't seem to PM yet but you can search for him in Facebook, Manuel Sony Francisco or email him through manuel_sony_francisco@yahoo.com. What I like most about him is he would really break down on what he will use for each areas like tablescapes, couple's area.. Even the types of flowers to be used. :)

Are you a Tagaytay bride as well? He doesn't have OOT for Tagaytay weddings so it's really a plus for me. :)

Sis, I emailed him na. His quote was like 1/4 of the price of everyone I inquired with. So there's a lot of room for it to be more bongga. I asked him, that if I give him a budget of 120k for everything, what can he suggest. Di pa nagrereply :)

sourgrapes244

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #395 on: September 15, 2014, 10:29:10 pm »
I don't know if pasikat pa lang ang Shekinah or matagal ng sikat pero napapansin ko malimit ko sila makita sa mga debut ng mga artista (latest is from PBB , si Jane) . Maganda nga stylings nila pero no idea rin ako if masarap ba talaga food nila or not. To taste is to decide rin talaga. Hindi talaga dapat visual lang sa stylings, sana get a stylist na lang if palpak naman pala sa food.

z0z

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #396 on: September 17, 2014, 04:17:33 pm »
Manuel Sony Francisco is still dedma, natuturn-off na tuloy ako :(

largecow

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #397 on: September 18, 2014, 03:59:04 am »
Guys kailangan ko pa ba ng event stylist kung yung styling eh kasama na sa event+caterer package? Ano sa tingin nyo? Hizon's ang taret ko na caterer. Maganda ba yung styling nila?

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #398 on: September 18, 2014, 09:15:16 am »
if i were you, hindi na. pero depende rin sa theme mo, kung hindi complicated, maeexecute ba nila ng maayos?

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #399 on: September 18, 2014, 04:05:43 pm »
^^woah, di ko inexpect na ganun ka-expensive kay Made by Lai. Nag inquire din kase ako sa kanya dati but for a different service naman.


Hay, me too. I was kind of sad I love her styling pa naman. But oh well. mas magagamit namin yun money for the honeymoon and limited lang kasi budget namin. But I really like her. Lai was so nice kahit sinabi ko na hindi kaya ng budget yun service nya kaya hindi na kami tutuloy. Interested ako sa workshops naman nya.. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close