Author Topic: Event Stylist II  (Read 248105 times)

mrsjaborts

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #280 on: January 25, 2014, 07:50:40 am »
Sis mrsjaborts, ano inclusion ng 8k mo sa kanya? Mas mura kasi quote nya sayo kesa sakin. Haha ang pinasama ko kasi couple's backdrop, 12 tables for centerpc and registration table.
[/quote]

hi sis Maple19, mine kasi is centerpieces, registration table and seating cards.. hindi na ako nagpagawa ng backdrop sis.. baka kaya mas mahal yung sayo kasi matrabaho ang backdrop saka baka depende sa theme sis.  :)

kirsten

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #281 on: January 25, 2014, 10:59:16 am »
Hi sisses! I booked Seawall Gaden in Sofitel for my wedding ceremony then Sunset Pavilion for the reception... I will need styling for the garden wedding. I messaged Gids, he emailed me the quotation but when I mentioned that I just need styling for the ceremony, he didn't get back to me anymore... Pa recommend naman ng ibang stylist.. Henry Pascual quoted me 150k... Too expensive for me.

hapi_mom

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #282 on: January 25, 2014, 12:19:24 pm »
Hello mga sis..

Talaga bang matagal mag reply si Gid sa pag request ng wedding package?

Nag send na ako ng email sa kanya through his website no response..
Pero nung nag comment ako sa fb niya na hoping to receive his quote biglang nag message siya sa fb ko (he thought na ako yung bride siguro) then I told him na ako yung pinapa-scout ng cousin ko for her suppliers and told him they are really interested in getting his service. Then he asked me the details then after giving him all the details, no reply na..bat ganun kaya? na didisappoint na tuloy ako sa kanya.. :(

saintyumi18

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #283 on: January 26, 2014, 11:10:03 am »
Try Teddy Manuel or Badang Rueda for event stylings. Magaling din sila.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 11:13:59 am by saintyumi18 »

shabby

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #284 on: January 30, 2014, 10:45:35 am »
Aside from Something Pretty, may iba pa kaya na 5-10k for reception styling? Please help mga sis..

jen_rose27

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #285 on: January 31, 2014, 02:01:50 am »
I am happy to announce na nagdown na kami kay Melanie of Something Pretty. Yay!

kiracharlie

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #286 on: January 31, 2014, 08:01:56 am »
How long before Melanie of Something Pretty sent her quotation for styling? I emailed her 2 weeks ago and she replied naman. Her last reply was a week ago na.

summer_princess

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #287 on: January 31, 2014, 12:06:42 pm »
Tagal mag reply ni Something Pretty. 1 week na since she replied that she'll create moodboard. Followed up, no response pa rin...


vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #288 on: January 31, 2014, 04:00:34 pm »
Hapi mom, yes matagal talaga mag reply si Gids. Pero if you book him na, hindi naman siya mahirap kausap. Si Wesley his secretary ang kausap ko. Super duper busy si Gids kasi.

Genesisbabelove

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #289 on: January 31, 2014, 07:05:47 pm »
How much po kuha nyo sa Something Pretty?

jen_rose27

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #290 on: February 01, 2014, 01:27:46 am »
sis kiracharlie I think it took her less than a week for her to send the quote. Are you just waiting for her quote? I could maybe pass the message to her and ask. May I get your name? PM mo na lang sa akin sis so I could address it to her.

sis summer_princess if you could also PM me your complete name so I could ask her na din.

sis Genesisbabelove it depends sa gusto mong theme. it will also depend what areas you would like styled. you could check her website and make an inquiry there.

http://somethingprettymanila.com/

I happen to chat with her on facebook baka sakali maabutan ko ulit sya I could address all your concerns to her.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 05:39:04 am by jen_rose27 »

em-em321

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #291 on: February 01, 2014, 03:23:59 am »
mga sis, I have a dilemma. My wedding is in Fernbroook (next year pa naman). the venue is pretty na, pero I chose Hizons kasi as our caterer dahil superb ang food nila kaso hindi ganon kaganda ang setup sa reception. I'm really considering getting an event stylist pero dapat pa kaya or should I just have the florists add flowers para mas maswak sa motif ko? If kukuha naman ako event stylist, ano yung range ng cost na dapat ko iexpect pag sa reception lang ang kelangan idesign? Thanks in advance. Would really appreciate your thoughts.

jbsanchez

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #292 on: February 02, 2014, 06:00:09 am »
Anyone, please recommend an event stylist worth 5 to 10K only? low budget lang kami from Laguna :) Thanks.

mj_dolly

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #293 on: February 04, 2014, 06:27:48 am »
hi sissies!

does anyone here know ng price range nila Gideon, Teddy and other well-known event stylist? styling for ceremony and venue?

Thanks! :)

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #294 on: February 04, 2014, 06:51:04 pm »
^depends on the # of guests yan, but safe na start from 180k

mj_dolly

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #295 on: February 05, 2014, 03:36:32 am »
^depends on the # of guests yan, but safe na start from 180k

thanks for the response sis vhanya.. do you know any event stylist na cheaper sa kanila but almost same styling? is the price depends on the number of guest you are having? our guest will probably around 100-150 lang.

thanks! :)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 11:08:53 pm by mj_dolly »

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #296 on: February 05, 2014, 09:14:37 am »
Yes of course depends on the number of guests coz more guests increases number of tables and flowers. Try Spruce Floral :)

Genesisbabelove

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #297 on: February 06, 2014, 01:13:19 pm »
More of christening nakita ko sa gallery of something prettymanila. Mas gusto ko mga designs ni teddy manuel , pero sobrang mahal for us. We are willing to pay 80k for the stylings plus floral na, wala na kasi kaming time to do DIY kasi pareho kaming nagwowork ng fiance ko .

summer_princess

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #298 on: February 08, 2014, 01:38:22 am »
Got a response from SP. Pricing is ok, bago pa lang kase. Pero wala pa siya portfolio for wedding reception noh..

Saka hindi mashado detailed yung proposal. the images are just lifted from pinterest, I have those pegs too hehe!

Si teddy manuel nag ddrawing on the spot? gusto ko yung detailed sana, paano ba maki negotiate ng detailing sa Event stylist?

kirsten

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #299 on: February 11, 2014, 01:17:11 pm »
Sis, how much quote sayo ni Teddy Manuel? :)

More of christening nakita ko sa gallery of something prettymanila. Mas gusto ko mga designs ni teddy manuel , pero sobrang mahal for us. We are willing to pay 80k for the stylings plus floral na, wala na kasi kaming time to do DIY kasi pareho kaming nagwowork ng fiance ko .

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close