We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I got married last December and did not have an event stylist.I was going through facebook when I saw a friend's post, turns out she has an event styling company.Scanned through the site and it looks good. i wouldve booked them had i known about them before my wedding. http://somethingprettymanila.com/
Talked to Melanie of something pretty and she is very nice and very prompt on answering emails. We might get her na as our event sylist. I am excited.
^sa kanya ko na din kunin mga wedding essentials. yay, dumadami na tayong SPM brides!
Hello Sissies! Newbie here What are the advantages of getting an event stylist? Do caterers do event styling na or do we really need to book a separate event stylist? I am thinking of getting a caterer with an upgrade kasi for venue decoration but is it more practical to get the basic food package nalang from the caterer and book a separate even stylist?Thanks in advance