Author Topic: Event Stylist II  (Read 248229 times)

amathea

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #200 on: April 02, 2013, 05:41:19 am »
Hello Everyone

Getting married on September and I am currently working on our event stylist I am currently speaking with 7 Lily Inc. Can anyone give me comments, feedbacks, and any useful information about their services? So far, they have responded very quickly, has given me a bit of personalized peg, and a good quote for styling of Makati Shangri-la Rizal A for 150 guests---- but before I decide to book them, I want to hear any inputs!:)

Thank you! :D

dbp

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #201 on: April 04, 2013, 09:41:51 pm »
Sputnik

Hi! I was Amante Fleurs Bride. Just got married nung March. There was never a chance na nagpost ako sa any blogsites... but I read a lot of posts... Well, si Mader Julius, nalaman ko sya through a friend who got married din last November. I already have my stylist then, yun nga lang medyo hesitant na ko sa dating stylist ko since costly masydo yung rate nya and nakita ko sa portfolio niya paulit ulit lang yung ginagamit nya.. So to cut the story short, kinuha ko si Mader, notwithstanding that we were warned by my friend na madaming di sinusunod si mader sa details... so ako, I thought then that constant reminder lang ang katapat non... So ang tyaga ko sa kanya, sabi ng friend ko lahat daw ng napag usapan namin naka lista dapat in details... lagi kaming nasa house niya para remind siya... ang last visit ko sa kanya was 2 nights before my wedding... recap lahat ng napag usapan.

on wedding day... hala, ang daming hindi nasunod... our venue was a tented garden, so very particular kami sa drapes na dapat in full drapes at di makikita yung skeleton ng tent... We were very disappointed. Very excited pa naman ako sa venue namin that I even asked our coordinator to take picture of it before ng grand entrance namin for me to have a sneak peek of it... Ayaw ng coordinator but of course napilit ko sya... nung nakita ko yung venue, I was very shocked... parang gusto ko palabasin lahat ng tao at paulit yung drapes...Sympre lahat ng bakal nalabas... and the worst part of it, ropes and nasa gitna ng mga cloth, so yung mga cloth parang nakasampay lang...

after the reception, inisa isa ko, almost half ng pinag usapan namin wala... like the dropped crystals sa ceiling, the flowers, yung logs na sinasabi nya sa entrance nagging twigs, yung twigs sa ceiling parang two layers lang siya... even the registration table and the candles sa stairs...

pero in fairness to him, maganda yung backdrop namin...

other details pwede ko sya I forgive but the drapes... very important kasi sa amin yun since gusto namin na maging elegant yung place... by the way, enchanted forest ang theme ng wedding namin...

for the future bride, problem with Mader Julius, lahat oo lang siya ng oo... super dali nya kausap at super affordable siya... kaso pagdating sa execution, pumapalpak na siya...

Sa friend ko naman, they agreed on silver carpet, akalain mong instead of carpet, glitters ang nilagay niya...

I texted him right away, wala siyang text ever... not even an apology... Yung husband ko ayaw na siyang habulin since happy naman daw yung wedding... kaso everytime makikita ko sde, bumibigat loob ko... it should have been better...

thanks.

cheriesanges

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #202 on: April 05, 2013, 11:09:49 am »
^ sad to hear your story sis. i got him as my suppluer. his rates are affordable. i also read feedback from other forum, + and - comments. i just thought that constant reminder is  the answer, but still hindi naman pala. i will jsut leave things to him. actually when i met him, i dont have this is it. he was super busy. okay lang naman kze it was the most peak mont, December. Ill just trust him esp sa mga flowers na gagamitin.

kasal ko pa naman is december

c_a_k_e

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #203 on: April 06, 2013, 12:45:17 pm »
@kat_123 I met Dra. Nikki and I really like her personality. Based on the pictures mukha nga hindi tinitipid yung flowers, I'm still waiting for her quotation hopefully it's still within my budget. can you pm me how much did she quote you and for how many guests?

@amathea I met Gideon Hermosa, Teddy Manuel and Charo Sy of 7lily. Among the 3 7lily gave the lowest quotation which is 140k for 50 tables or around 600 guests. I think with 7lily they're more practical, if they think that the design that you want won't fit the venue they won't push for it and they'll tell you not to have it because it's just additional cost and it will not enhance the venue. Okay naman 7lily but among the 4, I want either Teddy Manuel or Nikki Chatto, Teddy however, quoted me 265k which I think for his caliber is okay na for 50 tables but I still have to wait for nikki chatto's quotation most likely its either of the 2. With 7 liliy, i didn't feel that I could tell them what I want that's why even if they're the most reasonable they're my last option. Si teddy pala is really good he knows what to ask tapos he can pin point agad what I want and he is really organized. With Dra. Nikki naman I just said I want a cascading bouquet and she said the flowers for that are this and this, I was surprised because I didn't show her any pictures and that's the exact flowers din na sinabi ni Teddy and Gids but I had to show them photos pa. :)

amathea

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #204 on: April 07, 2013, 04:25:01 am »
@c_a_k_e Thank you for the feedback! Gideon Hermosa never got back to me :(, Teddy Manuel I have spoken to but it just turned me off a bit kasi it seemed that when he found out where I am from (big city in the US) and maybe assumed that I can afford it, the quotation was outrageous. LOL  And I tried to get in touch with him thereafter and I felt like constantly chasing him and I dont like that. I am customer you know. Just sharing my two cents. ;) But yeah, I have seen his works including that of someone I know and you def get your money's worth. Very flamboyant in some cases.  :o Maybe you should pick him, he also has good reviews around here and since you have a lot of guests I think you really should go all out on the venue.  Happy Planning!

Follow up question:

 String ensembles, I need reviews, anyone of the following:

1 Manila Philharmonic
2 SJT string ensemble
3 The RSVP strings
4. Serenata
5. Stradivarius

Help please!:) Or any suggestions?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 04:28:08 am by amathea »

chicgurl

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #205 on: June 04, 2013, 01:12:03 pm »
hello anyone here who was/will be a boracay bride? who was/will be your event stylist? Thanks heaps.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #206 on: June 05, 2013, 02:34:54 am »
amathea

The popular ones are really hard to get by.  I had a falling out with my first coordinator because she didn't seem to want to work with my florist.  My agent/friend got 7Lily and she seems very happy.  Just a suggestion, get somebody else to do the drapings.  I recommend sensitivities, that would probably be 10 to 15k for 1 ballroom. We had 3 ballrooms in the hotel reception and I was charged 32.5 or 35k I forgot na. To add more pizzazz, get Mark Tan for the lights  :D Warning:  Ang mahal niya, pero magaling!  Believe me, the effect would be amazing!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 12:17:08 am by nicoletta »

RoyalWeddingFavors

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #207 on: June 10, 2013, 09:32:29 am »
mga sis, alam nyo ba FB page/website ni Nikki by Sylento? Sila kapartner ng Purpledish at di ko mahanap yung page nila. Thanks!

champihampi

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #208 on: June 29, 2013, 12:06:21 am »
Hello girls!
Do you know an events coordinator-florist-stylist rolled into one?
Please please please need your help. My wedding is on July 28 na.

mariaciella

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #209 on: July 29, 2013, 10:20:09 pm »
Hello mga sis! Im just new here..  Soon to be bride on dec2014. We're planning to have it sa HillCreek gardens Tagaytay. Were looking for event stylist sna. So far na inlove [textspeak!] sa works ni Henry Pascual. :) any idea how much ang out of town fees nya? Thanks!

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #210 on: July 29, 2013, 10:26:45 pm »
^wala syang oot fee but you have to shoulder 3days/2nights accommodation + food for him and his team of 10.

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #211 on: July 29, 2013, 10:34:26 pm »
Hello girls!
Do you know an events coordinator-florist-stylist rolled into one?
Please please please need your help. My wedding is on July 28 na.

this is hard. how can you coordinate a wedding and style it at the same time? parang ang hirap yata unless you pay him/her a premium. lalabas mas mura if you get them separately

Ms.Stress

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #212 on: August 10, 2013, 09:44:01 am »
Hello Everyone, you can try Cesar Pascual of Contemporary Florals. He was my event stylist and he can work with your budget. I did try to contact Gideon and it's true, it is so hard to set up an appointment with him kaya di ko na triny. And i was discouraged by my previous wedding coordinator kasi daw mahal. Yeah, previous WC kasi pinalitan ko cya after paying kasi wala cyang kwenta. nway, i should post that information sa ibang post.
Anyway, goodluck everyone! the trick in finding a good suppliers is meet with them and when you feel nagclick kayo nagfirst meeting... get that person. kapag may wala kahit gano pa sila kagaling... wag na. I've learned my lessons and it costs me a lot kaya napagastos kame ng bongga. hehe!

Ryan0421

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #213 on: August 12, 2013, 03:05:19 am »
Any recomendation po na event stylist in tagaytay. Na specialize sa mga theme like under the sea or beach wedding. Like this https://www.google.com.kw/search?q=event+stylist+for+zamboanga&hl=en-US&espv=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sboxchip=Images&sa=X&ei=fN8HUvaaFK_74QSpyoCwAQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAA&biw=1024&bih=672#biv=i%7C36%3Bd%7CwmPdjqglWtHsGM%3A
Henry pascual lang ang nakikita nmin. But hindi abot ng budget.  :'(

beatot

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #214 on: August 12, 2013, 04:19:06 pm »
hi mga sis, any feedback to Royal Flower Shoppe by Gina Galang? sorry hindi na ko nkapag back read, just in case lang may experience kayo, please share, and mag back read na din ako heheh thanks!! ;D ;D

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #215 on: August 12, 2013, 05:52:59 pm »
^I have no experience with her, but she was highly recommended by my coordinator. I already have a florist/stylist na kasi, but if I didn't have yet, she would be one of my choices. Mukhang ok din naman yung mga works nya online.

iamlanie

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #216 on: August 13, 2013, 10:24:17 am »
Any recomendation po na event stylist in tagaytay.
Henry pascual lang ang nakikita nmin. But hindi abot ng budget.  :'(

ako din, sisses. baka may mairecommend kayo na mid-range ang rates. TIA!

pinkaboo

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #217 on: August 19, 2013, 03:27:44 pm »
hi girls!

Confirmed ko na. Mas mahal na talaga si Gids kesa kay Teddy Manuel.

I inquired with them both here at the SG bridal caravan and akalain niyong yun nga. I always thought super mahal ni Teddy ng di hamak, but no. Mas reasonable pa siya. Though I didn't book him on the spot naman..pero at least I know. Hehe

kittybabe

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #218 on: August 19, 2013, 06:16:29 pm »
hi mga sis, any feedback to Royal Flower Shoppe by Gina Galang? sorry hindi na ko nkapag back read, just in case lang may experience kayo, please share, and mag back read na din ako heheh thanks!! ;D ;D

hi sis beatot, gina galang was my brother's event stylist for church and reception. i loved her work and she's easy to talk to. super ma-detalye ang brother and sister in law ko and she was able to execute all of their ideas for the church and reception set-up. if i remember correctly, my sister in law told me that she has a farm somewhere so she can source the flowers needed for the set-up.

ultimateseniorita

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #219 on: August 22, 2013, 07:31:38 pm »
try Ralph and Co , magaling din sila , https://www.facebook.com/ralphcoevents, I just don't know if pwede sila sa wedding kasi panay debut events ang nakikita ko sa facebook nila
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 07:41:19 pm by ultimateseniorita »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close