Author Topic: Event Stylist II  (Read 248219 times)

bridebride

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #180 on: February 02, 2013, 07:18:38 am »
Thanks mga sis, pwede koba malaman if sino po meron idea ng price range nina gifs, teddy, jo, and jing tanada? For tagaytay wedding sana 150 guests. Thanks po.:)

c_a_k_e

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #181 on: March 11, 2013, 11:53:35 am »
starting at 90k but mine went as high as 190k w/o OOT fee. i got henry pascual at 220k with OOT instead kasi much better peg nya

Hi vhanya, how many tables does the 220k include? Sorry I'm not familiar with all the events stylist, is henry pascual different from ernest pascual or are both of them related with bespoke?

Another question, I've done some research with robert blancaflor's work, how come most of the weddings he handles are high profile weddings, is he really that good? :)
Thank you.

bio

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #182 on: March 11, 2013, 01:03:53 pm »
^ Bespoke is Ernest and separate pa si Henry.  Also, if you're getting Bespoke, sa pagkakaalam ko, ang ineencourage na stylists ni Ernest to get are Jing, Gids or Gina Galang, over Robert  :)

c_a_k_e

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #183 on: March 11, 2013, 02:02:31 pm »
Thanks bio. pansin ko nga most bespoke brides also get Jing or gids. Thank you. Have you heard feedbacks on robert blancaflor? :)

bio

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #184 on: March 11, 2013, 02:52:38 pm »
^Yup, si Ernest will really push for those stylists. As for Robert, mukhang ok naman siya, he serves a lot of the big institutions so I guess he's really good. I considered him before pero I met Teddy and fell in love with his personality. Anyway, my friend wanted to get Robert na pero Ernest told her to meet Gids or Gina first hehe I suggest you meet Robert kasi interesting daw yung stock room niya, as in if you want puno puno, he has them! Also, Robert offers lighting na yata for his set up vs others na wala pa. Ask away nalang, he seems really nice and accommodating naman when i exchanged emails with him before  :)

c_a_k_e

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #185 on: March 11, 2013, 02:59:56 pm »
6 i bio robert is really accommodating. I also want teddy Manuel but he's not that accommodating, he said he'll get back to me but after 3 days wala pa din, I even called him and he said he'll get back to me within the day that was friday until not I haven't heard anything from him  >:(

c_a_k_e

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #186 on: March 11, 2013, 03:00:54 pm »
^ *now

bio

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #187 on: March 11, 2013, 04:03:54 pm »
^ Teddy is super busy kasi. Hirap din ako to catch him and set an appointment with him so what I did was ask Nina from his staff to text me if he'll be at the bridal fair. Success naman and we got to meet him kasi yun lang talaga agenda namin sa SMX yesterday, had to pay and proceeded with contract signing. He was there and super mob ang nagcoconsult sa kanya so we had to wait pa for our turn. He mentioned he's been out of town lately so medyo hirap talaga siya. Why not try talking to Nina, she might be able to help you set an appointment with Teddy or something? PM me for her contact details  :)

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #188 on: March 12, 2013, 12:12:04 am »
teddy is also my first choice but ang hirap nga nya hagilapin. he didn't reply to my texts and e-mails. i was forced to contact henry pascual tuloy. ayun, henry is very accommodating and kalog. he will really take note of your likes/dislikes sa setup.

in fairness to him, one meting lang and after that he sent me his proposal and swak na swak sa gusto ko yung sinend nya na photos. that's why i got him. i didn't bother meeting up with jing kasi ayoko na maguluhan hahahaha!

henry is the first ever event stylist. anter nya, nagsunuran na lang sila teddy, jing and robert. but all of them are good. institution na mga yan. its just a matter of who will meet your budget =)

ilovecandies

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #189 on: March 12, 2013, 12:47:15 am »
@maansterized, you can check Amante Fleurs, Ysabela Florist, Mr.Hardinero or Amaranthus. Good reviews sila.I got Amante Fleurs sa wedding ko and two thumbs up sa amin :)

Sis patingin naman ng gawa ni Amante Fleurs sa wedding mo?

bio

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #190 on: March 12, 2013, 06:38:17 am »
^ correct sis, plus Henry is very approachable. I met him at a bridal fair, and at that time wala masyadong tao, so I was able to speak with him. He's so nice and magaan kausap :) your experience with Henry was how I felt with Teddy--swak. When my fiancé saw how excited I was, na papayag nadin siya to go with an event stylist, kasi he wanted sana as much as possible simple lang na flowers. Buti na-convince din siya afterwards. hehe yun ang success for me!

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #191 on: March 12, 2013, 10:50:32 pm »
Hi vhanya, how many tables does the 220k include? Sorry I'm not familiar with all the events stylist, is henry pascual different from ernest pascual or are both of them related with bespoke?

that 220k includes ento flowers, church flowers and event styling. we have 2 long tables + 13 round ones + styling in the garden =)

that qoutation will change though coz we opted to have our wedding ceremony in a much much bigger church and i want to add more flowers in the reception area

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #192 on: March 15, 2013, 01:01:05 am »
I'm set with Gideon na :)  Kaya lang, kailangan lang ng patience because he is from out of town,
and he is very busy.  I hope my new coordinator can get him to a meeting a month before the
wedding.  Mariano Tan, our lights, wants to meet with Gideon kasi.

Almost same yung rate natin Vhanya, for 400 pax kami.

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #193 on: March 15, 2013, 02:32:02 am »
^that's a steal nicoletta considering you have 400 guests hehe. ako aabot ng 250k yata because of the additional phanaelopsis orchids =)

c_a_k_e

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #194 on: March 15, 2013, 10:33:12 am »
@nicoletta and Vhanya, 220k for 400 persons is okay na nga considering that it's Gideon Hermosa. We will be having 50 tables which is good for 600 persons but ours is chinese lauriat, I asked robert blancaflor if possible na minimal design nalang for the table centerpieces since mahirap pag lauriat style. But he said he has ceterpieces na kahit tall are made for lauriat and he wants to have candles for all the tables, it can be removed naman daw when the program starts. I just don't know if his 1,800 quote per table is reasonable. What do you think?

@nicoletta when it comes to the couple's backdrop hands down ako kay Gids  :)

sputnik

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #195 on: March 15, 2013, 01:57:00 pm »
Hi girls after silently reading all the threads at di nakikisali sa usapan I just want to say I booked my event
stylist.

My short list was
4th wall- i talk to ronald (owner) he said he'll reply to my mails pero till now no reply
Gideon hermosa- texted na they will send their rates but no received email
Love in blooms- texted yet no emailed rates
Mr. Hardinero- package is ok with my budget fast response
Amante Fluers- fast response. 1st stylist we met and my h2b booked him right away hahaha!

I don't know with men they don't really want to waste their time na magcanvass! Pag ok na book agad para daw wala na iisipin.
Ok naman si mader mabait we clicked right away kaya siguro h2b like him agad. Madali kausap pero di pa sya nagsesend ng email regarding sample designs. I texted him this week daw :) baka busy
Hoping that maging ok lahat. Im planning to blog sana about my wedding pero ang hirap pag iphone lang gamit ko wala pc hahaha.  Balitaan ko kayo girls.


kathau19

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #196 on: March 28, 2013, 06:55:01 pm »
Hi Sis,

Anyone here heard of Chasing Dreams event stylist? planning to book them but gusto ko pa rin sana makakuha ng feedback about them. One stop shop sila ng anything and everything para sa mga events esp wedding. SAna may nakabook or tapos na ang event nila na kinuha ang chasing dreams.

Ive been exchanging emails with them and okay naman so far ang usap namin , so bale decision na lang kung kukunin namin sila or hindi so please help me naman kung may mafeedback kayo sa kanila. thanks thanks!


c_a_k_e

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #197 on: March 28, 2013, 07:45:11 pm »
Hi can anyone share the rates of Dra. Nikki Chatto of King Louis? Thank you :)

kt_123

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #198 on: March 28, 2013, 08:19:31 pm »
^ I booked dra. Nikki for my June wedding. Usually she just asks you your budget and she'll work within your range. For elaborate styling or themed weddings, 150k up na yata sya. What I like about king Louis though are their flowers.  Really really nice coz they have their own farm and they Also use a lot of imported flowers in their styling.  Think a lot of these event stylists get their flowers from them.  So in a way, sila ang supplier ng mga stylists :)

sputnik

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #199 on: March 30, 2013, 10:55:37 pm »
Hi any Amante Fluers (Julius) brides here? lately sobrang naging busy yata si Mader Julius before we book him super fast reply ngayon ilan weeks na wala pa reply sakin kung di "I will po". :( yung promise to send na pegs wala pa din my wedding is on Sept. 2013 pa naman pero no replies sa mga mails ko nakaka disappoint lang sobrang like ko pa naman sya the first time we met I think nag click kami but now nalulungkot na ko kasi di sya nagpaparamdam medyo nagwoworry tuloy ako.

to all Amante Fluers bride here please help naman kung normal yun?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close