We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
i'm getting gids na! so happy kasi when I inquired with him, he said second team na lang available for my date kaso when we met the other day, he said nag back out na daw un isa so he will personally be handling our event. weeee!!!
Hi sisses! Been on the lookout for an event stylist. Who would you guys recommend? My budget is 90k for church, ento and reception for 100 guests. Kaya ba? Im waiting on gideon's quote, tagal niya magreply ha.
How much kaya siya? I just saw one of his recent works and its really nice.
sis, if I remember it right, the quote sis Marigie got is 180K.