We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
appleberrycream I got Gideon Hermosa to style the Rigodon Ballroom of Manila Peninsula. We like the aesthetic of Scenta Flora too but we feel like we got more of our money's worth with Gids kaya we booked him. Negotiable nga daw what Scenta quoted me during the bridal fair but I did not set an appointment with them to haggle.
^thanks sis! it's a cool idea but we dont need that pala hehe. antonio's tagaytay kami eh
You wont need much styling if your reception is at antonio's. The place is already divine!
vhanya, antonio's in itself is very beautiful na. don't change how it is!
I'm also interested in booking Gids for my wedding next year. Does he answer inquiries in e-mail? Do you have any idea of his rates?