We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Triggerhappy, a friend also got Gids, 50k reception styling for 100pax, travel theme. With 90k, pasom sa budget mo si Gids. Downside, ang dami nila. 15 florists on my wedding day.
Sakin din mas mahal quote ng Scenta flora. 100k plus for reception only.
I booked him only last month. Unless your wedding will be in Dec or January, it will be a little more expensive
According to Gids, sa sobrang dami daw ng weddings ng Decemeber and January, mas mahal daw ang flowers. Law of supply and demand.
vain kixie, ang dami ng 15! but sulit your package.. the 10k is a bit steep for those but then if you don't want the hassle and want everything streamlined then i guess that should be fine. unless you find a graphic artist and a printer that can execute it for you at a cheaper price.scenta is expensive din, had them quote for me. hardinero quoted me 70k for the whole reception for 320pax. with the church + entourage, i am at about 100k for all the flowers/styling.
Jo Pafin has about the same number of people. I met Gids the day after I met her, so when Gids told me they will be 15 people I wasnt too shocked anymore.Scenta is expensive nga, I saw this high- ball arrangement during a bridal fair and I asked them how much it would costs me. 4k each. Namahalan ko kasi the flowers were all local lang. Pero I like their aesthetics.
I'm starting to plan for my 2013 wedding and was wondering if anyone can point me to Gideon's sample work?