Mga sis! Hope you're all doing fine. I have monitored my sugar level although hindi sya parehas ng time and not exactly after an hour but lumalampas ng an hour and 15 mins or 30 mins. Iba-iba oras kasi ng pagkain ko. the first few days, nasa >120, got frustrated with that so what I did I went back to my usual diet pero less talagang kanina. Kasi I have thought, If I am going to cut carbo sa diet ko, then paiinumin ako sa OGTT ng glucose baka talagang tumaas agad sugar ko dahil sa ilang linggo hindi nakatikim ng sugar katawan ko.
* My OB told me to have only 3 cups of rice per day lang pero para makabawi I am consuming less than 2 cups of rice per day.
* First few days, wheat bread ang kinakain ko but since I read somewhere na pwedeng culprit pandagdag ng sugar level so balik ako sa white bread with peanut butter thinly spreaded or I have 2 slices of white bread with sunny side up and baked beans on top.
* I crave for cakes, ice cream and any choco beverages pero I am trying my best not to have. alternative to that, my hubby would buy Munchkins from Dunkin Donuts and share it with my neices, I had 5

.
* With my milk, I am taking in every other day nalang. I had to ask my OB via text regarding it kasi baka nakadagdag din sa pagtaas ng sugar ko, she advised to take it every other day. Instead of 4 heaps, I only put 2-3 heaps nalang since matamis din kasi kapag 4.
* My mum is a bit aware na din with ulam so everyday she would cook tinola (either papaya or sili leaves), hubby sometimes would cook chicken inasiman with ampalaya or boile pechay, okra, baguio beans and camote leaves.
* If I fancy fish, grilled with lots of tomatoes and onions inside.
* for meat naman, I have pork pero super konti lang. My hubby would make sisig with only salt and bit of mayo.
June 16
10:31 am (2hrs post BF) → 121 mg/dl
13:21 pm (an hour Post Lunch) → 123 mg/dl
21:20 pm (an hour Post Dinner) → 119 mg/dl
June 17
7:37 am → 96 mg/dl (FBS)
June 18
8:03 am → 98 mg/dl (before BF)
June 20
7:41 am → 92 mg/dl (before BF)
23:15 pm → 113 mg/dl (post dinner)
June 21
7:5 7 am → 91 mg/dl
then had to repeat it to double check
8:01 am → 88 mg/dl
June 22
8:57 am → 86 mg/dl then did it again 9:00 am → 87 mg/dl
13:31 pm → 110 mg/dl (an hour and 25 mins post Lunch)
Any comments will be much appreciated. Sa monday na OGTT ko

kinakabahan ako. bukas puro ako gulay, water therapy and carbo sa afternoon