One of my cousins has known KC since high school, they hung out during college and they are still good friends, so parang I feel I know what KC's "real" life was like haha.

Honestly I don't think she was wild, and I guess it depends on how we individually define "wild". For me someone who flirts or likes to party or get drunk is not wild. (and Hunny Ally siguro if the expat guy was super duper gwapo, a lot of us would try to flirt too LOL!!)
Wild for me is someone who sleeps around, engages in "friends with benefits" type of arrangements or changes boyfriends every month.

Madaming mga "supposedly wholesome and well bred" Pinays na talagang nagwala sa Paris (e.g. A.E., S.Z., V.H.) when KC was studying there and I'm pretty sure KC was not one of them. In fact I kept hearing ang problema ni KC masyadong repressed and worried about what other people will say about her. I think that fear prevented her from doing more adventurous things even when she was living independently in Paris.
Yeah KC is maarte, and I find her pa-sexy photos trying hard and kinda off and even sad. Also I find her manner of speaking too marte and sobrang self-consicous - parang pa sweet na pa cute na pa seductive.
But I personally don't think she had or has a secret wild side or lived a wild life. Although I also think she is not as sweet or innocent as she USED to project (so siguro in a sense, yeah nasa loob and kulo.)
Feeling ko yung attempt niya to project a sexy image is finally her way of releasing her inhibitions and showing more of her true self.
And in fairness to KC, I also think she is still a very decent and kind person. I have several friends who have worked with who said she is one of the easiest and nicest celebrities to work with. And remember during Yolanda and laki ng donation niya (separate fr Sharon) and also when her Lola was very ill, I admired that she was the one paying most of the Lola's bills (kasi Sharon daw had cash flow problems.)
And speaking of Sharon, I really wonder what has happened to her. Parang as she gets older, she gets more immature and petty in her behavior. I super agree with Sis Pandalicious's post above, SUPER spot on yung comments niya above.
Hay naku si Sharon talaga. Her biggest enemy is herself - and her second biggest enemy is the Internet!!