watch now

Author Topic: What Made You Smile Today? PART 5!  (Read 71897 times)

sassyrosel

  • Guest
Re: What Made You Smile Today? PART 5!
« Reply #360 on: December 18, 2013, 04:30:28 am »
I've got my sahod from paluwagan. Tuloy na tuloy na binyag ni bunso sa Sunday! Thank you, Lord!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: What Made You Smile Today? PART 5!
« Reply #361 on: December 18, 2013, 09:29:14 am »
^^
Thanks, sis. :)

On topic: my dog with her usual good morning kiss

det060403

  • Guest
Re: What Made You Smile Today? PART 5!
« Reply #362 on: December 18, 2013, 12:07:06 pm »
ate's pasalubong!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: What Made You Smile Today? PART 5!
« Reply #363 on: December 18, 2013, 02:35:56 pm »
There's this really funny albeit a little weird dude. ;D

joevicko

  • Guest
Re: What Made You Smile Today? PART 5!
« Reply #364 on: December 20, 2013, 01:43:07 pm »
nabasa ko text ng MIL ko sa hubby ko : ako ang topic, isurprise daw ako mamayang gabi kasi anniv naming hahah

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: What Made You Smile Today? PART 5!
« Reply #365 on: December 24, 2013, 04:39:09 pm »
Yung tindera ng meat sa palengke gave me a new plastic basket as giveaway nila,so todo smile naman ako habang namamalengke katuwa lang ,ang babaw lang ng kaligayahan ko ;D

awesomemaia

  • Guest
Re: What Made You Smile Today? PART 5!
« Reply #366 on: December 24, 2013, 06:10:42 pm »
:)))) sa instagram naman siya nag like ng post ko :D hahaha I know I sound like crazy bsta every little things he did makes me kilig wahahhahaa...soo i know he will greet me. Msaya na ko malaman that my crush friend remembers me. :D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: What Made You Smile Today? PART 5!
« Reply #367 on: December 24, 2013, 07:20:13 pm »
Pre-holidate

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: What Made You Smile Today? PART 5!
« Reply #368 on: December 26, 2013, 05:02:09 am »
Christmas present I got from boyfriend :)

awesomemaia

  • Guest
Re: What Made You Smile Today? PART 5!
« Reply #369 on: December 26, 2013, 09:41:32 am »
ang sweet ng sister ko she asked me what gift do i want to receive this christmas..haha I asked for happy skin cosmetics shut up and kiss me lippie!!! :D 2 pcs wow!! :D can't wait to wear it omgg...:))

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: What Made You Smile Today? PART 5!
« Reply #370 on: December 26, 2013, 12:12:03 pm »
yesterday lahat naka smile dahil sa free icecream ;D

pinksuman

  • Guest
Re: What Made You Smile Today? PART 5!
« Reply #371 on: December 26, 2013, 03:45:47 pm »
my burberry red portrait bag. its so beautiful and I'm in love :-*

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: What Made You Smile Today? PART 5!
« Reply #372 on: December 27, 2013, 12:16:21 am »
My post christ as celebration with my love.  :-*

awesomemaia

  • Guest
Re: What Made You Smile Today? PART 5!
« Reply #373 on: December 27, 2013, 08:44:44 am »
I like what I am doing now cleaning my dad's poop in the office. LOL even it gives me headache I feel so overwhelmed and competitive that I am dealing with his clients and solving problems for them.! this makes me crazy like now but a good craziness..:D

Thankful for this opportunity! I think this is my chance to prove that I can take over his account :)

angeleigh

  • Guest
Re: What Made You Smile Today? PART 5!
« Reply #374 on: December 27, 2013, 09:42:09 am »
I was cleaning my gmail account--checked out 'my drive' link and i found this:

Everytime my shutter clicks... Aug 31, '09 6:02 PM

for everyone

Everytime I press the shutter button of my camera I remember you, reminding me of all the wonderful things that happened. I'm missing the times you're with me capturing endless photographs and working together to produce awesome shots, for being my most trusted critique and fan. I'm confident that I will continue to produce good photos, make other people happy and feel the sense of fulfillment because I know everytime I press the shutter button you are there. Letting go of my camera is not an option I'll continue to live with it, I don't want to let go and I'll continue pressing the button because in doing that you will always be with me...


actually hindi SMILE, natawa ako!

inugracia

  • Guest
Re: What Made You Smile Today? PART 5!
« Reply #375 on: December 27, 2013, 05:53:55 pm »
May sahod na... weee!

miyay

  • Guest
Re: What Made You Smile Today? PART 5!
« Reply #376 on: December 29, 2013, 02:38:36 pm »
baby poop after  5 days

Baby Madeline

  • Guest
Re: What Made You Smile Today? PART 5!
« Reply #377 on: December 29, 2013, 03:08:33 pm »
Di lang smile pero with tears of joy pa. :)

I received a delivery of a bouquet of flowers (tulips and roses) at work today from my husband. When the delivery guy asked me kung birthday ko daw ba, sabi ko: Wala pong okasyon. Sweet lang po talaga ang asawa ko.

And take note: Hubby is currently based abroad and he asked his dad to place the order. Haba lang ng hair ko!  ;D But I miss my husband even more! :(

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: What Made You Smile Today? PART 5!
« Reply #378 on: December 29, 2013, 03:27:19 pm »
Mom's advice. And of course, how our relationship is improving na. We're more open and I can now talk to her about things especially when it comes to my lovelife.

awesomemaia

  • Guest
Re: What Made You Smile Today? PART 5!
« Reply #379 on: December 30, 2013, 11:11:57 am »
Definitely next is year going to be my year!!! Year of the Horse pala ah although parang 5 percent chinese lang ako im just happy that Its Year of the Horse hahaahaha . this made my day and im very cheerful now..no more bad vibes please. I don't think I can take more this day..:) :) :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close