watch now

Author Topic: Baby Skin Care II  (Read 187829 times)

chubzkittinz

  • Guest
Re: Baby Skin Care II
« Reply #240 on: February 28, 2013, 05:37:38 pm »
nkakaasar talaga when insects ruin our baby's skin..

cerelina

  • Guest
Re: Baby Skin Care II
« Reply #241 on: February 28, 2013, 11:03:11 pm »
Hi meron ba pwede iapply sa chicken skin ni baby? I just found out a while ago about this its around her elbow

chubzkittinz

  • Guest
Re: Baby Skin Care II
« Reply #242 on: March 01, 2013, 11:11:05 am »
I forgot the name e,its a multi-purpose cream, it really works s mga problems ng skin ni baby..I'll tell when I recall. Try to ask your pedia to make sure nlang.

Simplyme_1004

  • Guest
Re: Baby Skin Care II
« Reply #243 on: March 01, 2013, 12:32:20 pm »
nkakaasar talaga when insects ruin our baby's skin..

Super!! Baby ko ni isang sugat wala sya. Pero kagat ng langgam ang dami. :'( :-[ ano gamit mo sis? Thanks!

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Baby Skin Care II
« Reply #244 on: March 01, 2013, 01:03:12 pm »
nkakaasar talaga when insects ruin our baby's skin..

Yes nakakafrustrate sobra. Kaya ako super paranoid. Everywhere my daughter goes lage namin dala yung HHN insect repellant nya. Naka-help pati magtanggal ng marks yung milk bath.

chubzkittinz

  • Guest
Re: Baby Skin Care II
« Reply #245 on: March 01, 2013, 01:20:24 pm »
@simplyme_1004
I forgot yung name e..I'll post it here pag naalala ko..

lent0t

  • Guest
Re: Baby Skin Care II
« Reply #246 on: March 01, 2013, 07:40:47 pm »
mommies, try cetaphil soap and loation. my son has skin allergies before nawala silang parang bula. the brand was recommended by my son's pedia- allergologist though i already stopped buying it since medyo mabigat sa bulsa. currently he's using oilatum which is cheaper than cetaphil.

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: Baby Skin Care II
« Reply #247 on: March 02, 2013, 09:45:02 am »
For bite marks (4yrs old na son ko), we use contractubex. Used to use After Bite and Mederma for kids. For fresh bites I apply Ilog Maria Propolis. Nakakairita ang bite marks tignan :( Ang pangit...

nikki

  • Guest
Re: Baby Skin Care II
« Reply #248 on: March 02, 2013, 04:16:22 pm »
Went to a pedia derma this morning and my 3-mo old baby was diagnosed with skin asthma. I decided to consult na since the rashes on his face became almost severe and super red since Thursday evening.
He was prescribed cutivate cream for the red/inflamed patches on his face. Since his skin is prone to dryness, need to apply lotion now. I was given an option whether to use physiogel or cetaphil restoraderm for cleanser during baths and the lotion too. I bought muna cetaphil restoraderm lotion since we hav the cleanser na-- yun orig/regular variant nga Lang bought at S&R. We'll see.. Hope mahiyang si baby and ma-control na ang rashes sa face.

Simplyme_1004

  • Guest
Re: Baby Skin Care II
« Reply #249 on: March 02, 2013, 04:23:25 pm »
@simplyme_1004
I forgot yung name e..I'll post it here pag naalala ko..

Ok sis. Thank you!

imagodei082990

  • Guest
Re: Baby Skin Care II
« Reply #250 on: March 02, 2013, 06:27:50 pm »
@T.Goddess ako naman yung citronella ng HHN ang gamit ko .. At effective. Milk bath ?? My specific barand ba sis ?

cerelina

  • Guest
Re: Baby Skin Care II
« Reply #251 on: March 02, 2013, 08:17:02 pm »
Has anyone tried the nivea milk lotion for baby? I bought kanina I ordered aveeno calming bath and lotion but hindi naman nagreply yung seller kaya bumili ako ng mustela and nivea milk lotion I hope ok kay baby

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Baby Skin Care II
« Reply #252 on: March 02, 2013, 08:33:29 pm »
@T.Goddess ako naman yung citronella ng HHN ang gamit ko .. At effective. Milk bath ?? My specific barand ba sis ?

Same HHN gamit ko din sis. Yung milk naman kahit ano, I use fresh milk or evap sometimes. I put it all over her body few minutes before her bath, usually before mag-brush ng teeth to allow sometime to sit on the skin.

cerelina

  • Guest
Re: Baby Skin Care II
« Reply #253 on: March 02, 2013, 10:55:37 pm »
where can i get burts bees products aside from online seller? im so curious about this product kasi with cetaphil na rashes si baby sa face pinalitan ko ng physiogel pero na chicken skin naman im going to use mustela shampoo and body wash tomorrow sana gumana but i also want to try BB din  :)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Baby Skin Care II
« Reply #254 on: March 02, 2013, 11:15:45 pm »
^Rustan's and Beauty Bar

cerelina

  • Guest
Re: Baby Skin Care II
« Reply #255 on: March 03, 2013, 01:31:01 am »
thanks sis i went sa atc rustans kanina kaso dun ako sa infants section akala ko dun order na lang siguro ako online thanks!  :)

chubzkittinz

  • Guest
Re: Baby Skin Care II
« Reply #256 on: March 04, 2013, 10:09:33 am »
Ok sis. Thank you!

It's calmoseptine mga sis!..good for insect bites,rashes and etc. even nga sa pimples natin effective siya..mabibili at any drugstores.

tamarind26

  • Guest
Re: Baby Skin Care II
« Reply #257 on: March 04, 2013, 03:05:36 pm »
^Maganda nga Calmoseptine for diaper rashes. Walang sinabi ang Mustela kaya di ko na ginagamit.

Isa rin nakaka-cause ng skin rashes ni baby yung J&J wash, di siya hiyang dun. Tin-ry namin yung J&J once last week, ayun  may rashes agad sa may likod and neck si baby so I switched back to Oilatum.  Alternate namin siya with Aveeno wash and shampoo.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 03:59:39 pm by tamarind26 »

chubzkittinz

  • Guest
Re: Baby Skin Care II
« Reply #258 on: March 04, 2013, 03:10:27 pm »
Actually J&J is kinda strong for babies. For wash, I'll recommend lactacyd, it's very mild for baby skin.

imagodei082990

  • Guest
Re: Baby Skin Care II
« Reply #259 on: March 04, 2013, 03:46:55 pm »
J&J ang gamit ko ky baby at wala naman me prob . Calmoseptine din gamit ko

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close