watch now

Author Topic: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)  (Read 64688 times)

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #220 on: December 18, 2015, 01:12:35 am »
^Agree! Lalo na pag sobrang lamig. Refreshing!

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #221 on: December 21, 2015, 01:12:53 am »
Recently discovered Toby's Estate Coffee and I just love it. I've tried their Cappucino and dalawang beses ko ng binabalik balikan..

I also like Toby's! Even their buckeys, masarap!

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #222 on: December 22, 2015, 02:09:06 pm »
17 lang Kopiko 78 dyan? 20 dito samen hahaha. LOL. Pero masarap sya, kapeng kape ang lasa.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #223 on: December 22, 2015, 10:51:04 pm »
^^ Ang sarap nga. Kanina I ordered flat white, it was good but I still love their Cappucino, it's really the best for me. Next time will try Gibraltar.

monmonay

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #224 on: December 23, 2015, 12:09:20 pm »
17 lang Kopiko 78 dyan? 20 dito samen hahaha. LOL. Pero masarap sya, kapeng kape ang lasa.

Sis, try mo sa landmark, php 17 lang price ng kopiko 78 doon :)

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #225 on: December 24, 2015, 09:55:11 am »
^  I love Toby's Estate flat white. I managed to convert my sister dahil diyan. She's not a coffee drinker, but now she ocassionally craves for Toby's na. Nagpapa add ako ng syrup.

I also like McDo iced coffee vanilla. I prefer drinking it than Starbucks. Not bad din kasi 50 pesos lang per cup.

We have an old Nespresso machine at home but we barely use it kasi ang daming kelangan hugasan just to make 1 cup of coffee :)) It's good though. Does anyone know where I can purchase Nespresso capsules here in Manila?

Old Town is ok, although I tend to water it down kasi ang tamis. It's better than Owl brand. Try ko rin Kopiko next time :)

planb

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #226 on: December 26, 2015, 01:47:43 pm »
^I think S&R has Nespresso capsules

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #227 on: December 31, 2015, 10:08:26 am »
^^Sis we have to get pa Nespresso capsules sa HK kaya sana nga meron na dito.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 10:11:14 am by orangepulp »

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #228 on: December 31, 2015, 07:55:23 pm »
^ Nespresso has a showroom daw at the ground floor of W PGA Bldg at BGC but I haven't been there and I'm also not sure if they sell capsules. I hope they do! :)

iska-hazel

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #229 on: January 01, 2016, 02:18:11 am »
favorite ko sa bo's coffee yung iced mocha nila saka mixed berries :)

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #230 on: January 24, 2016, 10:03:11 am »
Coffee and I broke up coz of gastritis. I'll miss you!  :'( :'( :'(

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #231 on: January 25, 2016, 04:45:45 pm »
ang "in" naman ngayon ay third-wave coffee: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_wave_of_coffee

rheinfall18

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #232 on: March 12, 2016, 01:30:24 pm »
@mama squeak, anong brand ang maganda but price wise? planning to buy one. :)

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #233 on: March 12, 2016, 10:29:23 pm »
I make my own coffee na since I've been gifted a set for brewing ☺️
I've perfected the iced coffee mix I want so next I'll try frappe naman.

Pag sa mga weekend markets do you see local coffee beans or powder? Or where to find them?
I want to purchase from small businesses instead of buying in malls.

xthine

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #234 on: April 08, 2016, 10:00:53 pm »
Goodbye Keurig hello Chemex!  Not a regular coffee drinker but when I do have a cup I prefer one that is made well.  Organic fair trade coffee beans and no plastic coffee makers please.

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #235 on: April 10, 2016, 05:11:31 pm »
TiradPass Roasted Robusta (bought in Baguio) is really good! But my favorite is still Starbucks Caffe Verona. ;D

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #236 on: April 12, 2016, 09:27:45 am »
my current fave is Nescafe BerryMocha! love it!  :)

mikaela325

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #237 on: April 13, 2016, 03:37:34 am »
Sa mga nag cold brew, how many days tumatagal sa ref? And where do you buy your coarse beans?

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #238 on: April 19, 2016, 11:18:29 am »
i love
illy
ucc

and nescafe  ;)

Jechmys

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #239 on: April 19, 2016, 03:32:03 pm »
hi :-) please try brewed coffee of Country Style ok din po (plus if you are truly coffee lover - may refill and free po yun) :-) then samahan mo na din ng muffins or donut nila na affordable din sa price :-):-):-)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close