watch now

Author Topic: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)  (Read 64649 times)

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #140 on: November 23, 2014, 08:45:40 pm »
I love Jollibee's Mocha creamy shake. May coffee taste na rin. Haha

quennna

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #141 on: November 23, 2014, 08:55:13 pm »
Wow sis kalako max na dpat ang  3cups a day. Maybe i should push for 6 then haha!

I love Department of Coffee. ;)

sis pag kagising, before and after lunch..
mid snack, before and after dinner..
dilat bente kwatrong oras na ito... lol

fredprinz

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #142 on: November 24, 2014, 12:18:12 pm »
Hello coffee lovers! Do not Try Kenko coffee from the UK. Tastes bad. =(

Nescafe Gold talaga kame sa bahay ever since. Di ko ren feel yung Taster's Choice eh.

Any particular brands you're leaning to, GTs?

quennna

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #143 on: November 24, 2014, 01:28:35 pm »
sa 3n1 naman.. very loyal sa great taste twnpack original
mura pa nasa P71 lang..
hate ko naman 3n1 nescafe original.. di ko type after taste nya..

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #144 on: November 25, 2014, 03:23:11 pm »
^ gusto ko yung original kasi gising talaga ako with it :P

alone2nit

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #145 on: December 01, 2014, 01:59:41 pm »
great taste white smooth and chocolatey is so good!

D4thAngel

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #146 on: December 01, 2014, 03:39:52 pm »
Mga sis, may nakapag-try na po ba sa inyo ng aeropress? or yung bialetti na stovetop? feedback naman po pls.

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #147 on: December 02, 2014, 12:04:37 pm »
^ I haven't tried any of those sis. But if you're into immersion, I suggest clever dripper. Sobrang easy to use. It's like a combination of french press and pour over. :) It produces rich coffee like french press, but uses paper filter for draining the coffee like pour over so you get a clean cup without the sediments that you usually get if you use french press.

iamjoei

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #148 on: December 02, 2014, 12:19:39 pm »
^Is that a brand or a kind of coffee tool? 😊


starlitgrove

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #150 on: December 13, 2014, 10:57:29 am »
Mga sis, may nakapag-try na po ba sa inyo ng aeropress? or yung bialetti na stovetop? feedback naman po pls.

I'm using Aeropress at home. Easy and quick to use and clean. Convenient during weekdays when you have to rush to work. Basta masarap yung beans and tama ang grind, you can't go wrong.

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #151 on: December 13, 2014, 10:31:11 pm »
I love drinking coffee, kahit na may GERD pa ako. Pasaway lang, nung nasa BPO pa ako whole shift kaya ko 5 cups. Pero ngayong work at home na ako maximum of 3 cups nalang.  :P

Pang dessert na coffee would be McSteven's Berry Cappuccino Mix and yung Nescafe white.

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #152 on: December 14, 2014, 03:37:55 am »
Ako din I should not be drinking too much coffee so I just take it for emergency purposes as in if I'm sleepy.
I'm sad sometimes when I'm craving for it but can't since di naman ako antok.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #153 on: December 14, 2014, 03:27:37 pm »
^ Me too!  I was acidic when I was pregnant pero since I am allowed a cup of coffee, I would still buy starbucks.

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #154 on: December 14, 2014, 06:03:17 pm »
Back in college, nasusupply'an ako ng ground coffee ng mga friends ko from Amadeo and Batangas :)
Ngayon di na ko nakakapag brew.

Favorite ko ngayon yung sa Country Style Bistro - I wonder kung sino supplier nila.

Mc Donald's - pag nagtitipid, but I think it's too matapang,

I just want to ask, meron ba sa inyo acidic, I really want to cut down on coffee coz of hyperacidity, pero kahit ngayong pang tanghali schedule ko, nagc-crave pa din ako sa kape.

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #155 on: December 15, 2014, 05:13:01 pm »
^ humahapdi yung sikmura pag too much acidic food/drinks
like coffee, soda, icedtea

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #156 on: December 17, 2014, 06:35:26 pm »
Starbucks and Coffee Bean for me :)  These are my only addiction.

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #157 on: December 17, 2014, 06:38:43 pm »
May nakakaalam ba here where to buy blue mountain coffee aside from sa UCC?  I prefer medium roast. 

^Vain_Chiq^

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #158 on: December 17, 2014, 07:44:09 pm »
My bf influenced me into drinking coffee, ngayon nakaka 2-3 cups per day na ako samantalang nun eh 1 cup per 2-3 days solb na ;D. Recently we bought a Senseo Up coffee machine to bring to Manila and we're planning to bring it wherever we go on a holiday. Very practical sya kasi super gaan and doesn't require a lot of space in the luggage.

artegirl

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #159 on: December 24, 2014, 02:30:00 pm »
best cappuccino for me:
1.  Toby's Estate
2.  Illy

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close