watch now

Author Topic: Hada Labo Products  (Read 56965 times)

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #120 on: June 13, 2014, 09:03:54 am »
Di ko rin type yung red variant - may anti-ageing/retinol supposedly ito, pero anlagkit sa face!

I bought back ups of my HG AHA+BHA face wash on my recent trip in SG. Aside from the one in tube that i usually use, I also bought the foam type in the pump bottle.

I also bought a facial wash in the white tube. For use in the morning.

Then I tried the UV milk in the blue bottle because of Paris B's rave. Mas moisturizing sya than my staple biore uv watery essence, pero mabilis naman mag-absorb and no white cast. Ang maganda dito, it doesn't contain any alcohol so gusto ko rin sya!

Wala akong makitang online sellers nito. Pa-pm naman guys kung may alam kayo. Thanks!

smilingsoulmate

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #121 on: June 24, 2014, 08:46:58 am »
Hello there! Buti na lang i remembered to visit this site again. It's been a while.

Nway, andami kong nabasang variants ng hada labo products kaya na-confuse na ko ano ba talaga ok for me.

Sana may maka-help. Sa face, super oily ako resulting to white/blackheads and pimples plus scars. Sa body naman, i wanna remedy my uneven skin tone.

Please enlighten me which products i should buy. I'm going to Japan next week so i'm planning to buy there.

Thanks! :)

janijun

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #122 on: June 24, 2014, 11:02:51 am »
guys i think discontinued na yung blue? they only have the purple one which is about 5-7 products ata.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 11:07:38 am by janijun »

anawnda

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #123 on: June 25, 2014, 04:11:33 am »
I love hada labo they should sell it locally already, the online resellers here have such high markups :(((

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #124 on: June 25, 2014, 01:16:48 pm »
Ano po marecommend niyo na less sticky more of glowing skin ang result? Thanks

janijun

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #125 on: June 25, 2014, 03:13:38 pm »
mataas talaga markup nito satin parang pumapalo sa 700 ang isa but in japan its around 200-300 lang.

anawnda

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #126 on: June 26, 2014, 05:33:37 pm »
mataas talaga markup nito satin parang pumapalo sa 700 ang isa but in japan its around 200-300 lang.

yikes! grabe! meron sa Sasa in hongkong pero not as cheap as Japan price

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #127 on: June 27, 2014, 08:23:55 am »
I plan to hoard hada labo when i go to hk in July
Fan ako ng moisturizing milk, winner!
Will backread pa para alam ko what else to buy

Talaga 300 lang sa japan? Bili ko sa SG mga 900. Huhu

glamorous_aisha

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #128 on: June 27, 2014, 01:10:32 pm »
300 yung refill sis. i'm thinking of going back to the arbutin line of hada labo. baka gumana na ulit ang tagal ko kasi ginamit dati na-immune na ata skin ko pero eto talaga pinaka-effective na drugstore skincare sakin. i've tried aqualabel too and for korean nature republic and missha walang effect masyado unlike hada labo. hiyang siguro ko sa arbutin.

ubengbaka

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #129 on: July 01, 2014, 11:32:56 pm »
Hi mga sis, recently I got interested with Hada Labo though I'm still trying to get acquainted with their products hehe. Hanggang tingin na lang when I go to HK or when I browse Sasa. I want to try the Air BB cream.

Right now I'm visiting here in Indonesia and found out they're selling Hada Labo products.  And wow, ang mura pala dito. They're not rip offs. I bought nga (just to try) the Shirojyun Ultimate Whitening Face wash kasi upon conversion, P50 lang? Weh! Haha. I can't believe it.

The other products range from P200-500+ (the creams, milk, lotion, essences). Arghh I want to hoard!

I was thinking maybe other online sellers get their products here in Indonesia (I learned they manufacture the other Hada Labo products here). maybe I should sell also hahaha

glamorous_aisha

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #130 on: July 02, 2014, 09:09:47 am »
^sis are you sure hindi yan rip offs? im based in japan and i've never seen the facial wash as 50 pesos. kahit yung lotions and creams pinakamababa kong nakita siguro yung 300 refill at on sale pero normal price is around 500 pesos.

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #131 on: July 02, 2014, 10:07:08 am »
^Here in Singapore, Hada Labo products are made in Japan kaya mahal.  I was told that the one in Malaysia naman is made from China.  Not sure if true.

glamorous_aisha

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #132 on: July 02, 2014, 12:08:39 pm »
^sis yung from china, it works the same as the one from japan ba?

ubengbaka

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #133 on: July 02, 2014, 12:17:59 pm »
Hi sis glamorous_aisha, they're not rip offs. They're being sold in Guardian (I don't think they sell fakes naman) and they have a small shelf display in a supermarket I went to. I made a research (I don't want fakes on my skin  :o) and Indonesia manufactures their Hada Labo products at Rohto Laboratories (Hada Labo Japan is by Rohto Pharmaceuticals di ba?). I read somewhere also that since they're manufactured here, the ingredients are still from Japan and they're being supervised. Maybe that's the reason why it's cheaper here?

Plus, a lot of Indonesian beauty bloggers review Hada Labo products and I assume naman they won't all review rip-offs, and if they do, they will say something about it. One blogger was even invited to the event launch of Hada Labo here.

Ako din, di makapaniwala about the prices and tingin ako ng tingin baka mali lang basa ko. But it's Hada Labo talaga. Though I want to know the difference ng made in Japan and Indonesia, maliban sa packaging, Bahasa kasi ang texts at the back. I'm tempted to write an email haha

You can check the site here http://www.rohto.co.id/?page=product&product=hadalabo (google translate na lang if not in english).  :)

Ang products nga lang dito are the skin care line. No make-ups (I want the BB cream kasi sana).

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #134 on: July 06, 2014, 10:13:39 pm »
^the first hada labo products I tried, I bought in Jakarta during a trip last quarter of 2013.  I bought them from guardian. I think they're manufactured or at least packaged in Indonesia. I was able to buy a limited edition sampler set containing mini siZes of anti-ageing lotion, anti-ageng milk, and a tube of aha+bha tamagohada facial wash (which eventually became my HG facial wash). I wasn't really inclined to buy at the time, but when I computed, P100 lang for the entire set when converted!

smilingsoulmate

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #135 on: July 09, 2014, 02:08:04 pm »
Hi! Got to buy yung arbutin toner (blue), moisturizer in white packaging and facial wash (white) here in Japan. May maissuggest pa po ba kayo na i use along with these three? :) Thanks!

Here's a pic of what i bought:
http://tinypic.com/r/wcljxk/8
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 07:48:34 am by smilingsoulmate »

bronze

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #136 on: July 09, 2014, 06:41:57 pm »
i have two moisturizers from hada labo, one anti aging one regular moisturizing. I like both. Mild kasi sa face. Hiyang sa akin.

ubengbaka

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #137 on: July 09, 2014, 08:33:16 pm »
@oktoberfest22 IKR? mura talaga sya dito sa Indo.Unbelievable ang price. I'm planning to hoard this Saturday before I head back home. Kung pwede a whole year supply haha. Maganda sa skin talaga.

ross24

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #138 on: July 09, 2014, 10:01:49 pm »
Sis octoberfest22 : ano marerecommend mong products ng hada labo? Ano specifically yung aha/bha na product mo? Thanks!

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #139 on: July 13, 2014, 01:55:59 pm »
^sis ross, face wash yung aha+bha ko. They have two types, isang nasa tube and isang foam (nasa pump bottle na foaming facial wash). I have both. Tingin ko mas matipid gamitin yung nasa tube kasi you only need a pea-sized amount each time, and mas creamy ang lather nya.

I like both types, feeling ko nae-exfoliate ang skin ko pero super mild kaya hindi visible.

Sayang, facial wash lang ang aha+bha line nila, walang toner nito or any other product. I also have the sunscreen fluid na whitening variant. Moisturizing sya kaya di ko gaano ginagamit ngayon. Super oily ng skin ko ngayon so I'll wait when it gets colder.

 Nalalagkitan ako dun sa anti-ageing line. Yung face lotion nila na popular, bumili ako pero di ko pa ginagamit kasi moisturizing din daw.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close