watch now

Author Topic: Hada Labo Products  (Read 56934 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2013, 03:11:26 am »
Been wanting to try their BB cream but I'm waiting for a review from someone here in the PH.

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2013, 12:08:57 pm »
May nakatry na ng BB air?

Nagpabili ako nyan sa japan sis, sabi daw ng SA phased out na yung air bb cream kaya yung whitening nalang napabili ko.

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2013, 01:24:32 pm »
I used the shirojyun whitening lotion and milk kagabi and this morning and surprisingly, it's not as sticky as I expected it to be! I also have a SHA variant of the lotion to compare them and mas malapot ng konti,stickier and clearer yung SHA/Gokujyun/Super Hyaluronic Acid. Again it's not as sticky as I thought. Okay sya for me na may oily skin. My skin is a lot less oily. :)

The bb whitening cream (the pink one) has warm orangey shade and blended really well on me. It's refreshing upon application and can give a satin to dewy look. Best bb cream I've used so far.  ;)

cherness

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2013, 04:35:09 pm »
Has anyone tried the hada labo aha tamagohada cleanser? balak ko sana buy since i;m on aha cleansers ngayon

cloudzy_09

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2013, 07:48:10 am »
Saan kayo nakakabili ng SHA hydrating lotion nano wala ako mkita ganito sa iba
 Gusto ko sana e try hope you could help me guys ;D

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2013, 02:34:33 pm »
^I asked my cousin to buy mine from Japan. Nagiipon din kasi sya ng mga makikisabay ng orders. Though wala naman syang shop, may mga nagpapaorder lang talaga ng japan goods sa kanya kasi sure na walang fake sa Japan plus mura. :)

nekulturney

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2013, 10:04:54 pm »
Been wanting to try their BB cream but I'm waiting for a review from someone here in the PH.

Hi! I've been using Hada Labo BB Cream for more than three (3) years and I love it.  The shade is perfect for my complexion and I love how naturally it blends with my skin.  :) You should give it a try :)

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2014, 03:00:59 pm »
This is doing a really awesome job in this recent cold weather! Rave lang hehe! Can't wait for the perfect gel!  ;D

tamarind26

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2014, 03:36:23 pm »
I love hada labo. I'm using the Super hyaluronic  facial wash and milk. Sis xtine, where did you buy their Lip Balm sis? Couldn't find it in Wisma and Suntec.

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2014, 03:40:04 pm »
^Mine sis is sa johor bahru, watsons. 

tamarind26

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2014, 04:01:26 pm »
^ Wow. Pabili ako kay hubs pag may ship visit siya sa JB. Super thanks sis!

sw33tsw33t

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2014, 11:45:07 am »
I'm using their SHA moisturising lotion as my moisturizer and yung perfect gel naman nila for my evening cream. The moisturising lotion is the best moisturizer so far and what i like about it is the convenience of applying it. tsaka maganda siya for those with oily skin. the perfect gel naman, di ko masyado napapansin effect kase im using it alternately with another evening cream.

ann08

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2014, 07:21:19 pm »
confused kung ano mag susuit sa dry skin yung white or blue na hada labo moisturizing lotion/toner? Thanks :)

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2014, 09:09:48 pm »
^Sis, ang pwede is either Red or White for dry skin.  I have ezcema but I use white variant.  I will be switching to red (retinol) once i'm done with the current bottles.

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2014, 09:26:58 pm »
Has anyone tried the hada labo aha tamagohada cleanser? balak ko sana buy since i;m on aha cleansers ngayon

I used this before. Okay naman siya no drastic changes sa skin. Very gentle sa skin pero nakakalinis kasi wala traces of dirt na natitira.

sw33tsw33t

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2014, 01:01:09 pm »
I used the red one before for the lotion.. it was too strong for me.. heavy din sya sa face.. I think the red line is for mature skin only.. If you have oily skin, parang not suitable yung red variant ng lotion

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2014, 02:38:48 pm »
confused kung ano mag susuit sa dry skin yung white or blue na hada labo moisturizing lotion/toner? Thanks :)

More moisturizing ang white. Though for the Philippine's warm weather, I like the blue better in most days. In cold weather, the white one is very useful.

Use the cleansing oil and the facial wash combo with their lotion and milk and you're skin would really look amazing! Poreless, supple and smooth! Grabe, I'm in-love na with their cleansers! ;D

kewlette

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2014, 09:04:48 pm »
Mga sis pwede rin ba sa body itong product na to? Kasi [textspeak!] nakita kong seller sa world trade nung xmas, sabi niya ginagamit niya rin to sa body. Kasi balak kong bumili ng tokyo love soap then eto ang follow through, para hindi dry.. TIA!!

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2014, 09:32:40 pm »
^yes sis, pwede naman sya sa body. May nakita akong chinese tv show na nagdemo ng hada labo products, nilagay nya rin sa tuhod at legs nung girl. Anything used on the face pwede sa body though di pwede sa undereye kasi masyadong rich yun for that part. Di rin pwedeng vice versa, meaning di pwede sa face ang mga pang body lang like body lotions.

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2014, 02:42:25 pm »
Hi mga sis. Gusto ko rin ito itry. May nakita kasi akong japanese store dito sa makati. May mga hada labo silang tinda. Ang problema hindi ko mabasa haha tinanong ko naman yung SA hindi nya daw alam basahin kaloka. Wala daw kasi boss nya. May mga nakita ako na para lotion tapos milk may pinagkaiba ba yun mga sis? Then may nababasa naman ako toner daw yung lotion. Pano yun? Thank you :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close