watch now

Author Topic: Hada Labo Products  (Read 56832 times)

glamorous_aisha

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2013, 10:39:05 am »
sisses always check the manufacturing dates ng skincare products dito kasi sa japan kapag medyo matagal na on sale na kasi after a while itatapon na nila kahit hindi pa talaga expired.

i tried the normal line yung moisturizing and the arbutin line. both worked for me. mom ko hooked na dun sa moisturing line

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2013, 10:43:03 am »
Thank God, I found this thread.  I am an avid Hada Labo fan.  I am using almost all products of Hada Labo.  Luckily I am in SG so its easier for me to buy.  Although they don't carry the BB cream just yet (its available though in Malaysia).

The ones I use are the following:
1.  Hada labo facial wash
2.  Hada labo Moisturizing lotion (white)
3.  Hada labo Moisturizing milk (white)
4.  SPF 50++
5.  Lip Balm (best lipbalm I have ever tried, it gives me plump pink lips)
6.  I tried using the eye cream but I am contented with the white lotion + milk at night so I gave it to my sister who loves it very much.

I use it with my clarisonic Mia 2 and my skin has never been so soft.  I used to have many pimples and often oily and hada labo plus Mia 2 was able to control it.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2013, 03:30:29 pm »
I use the super hyaluronic line - lotion and milk and I'm loving it! Yun lang sometimes I get tamad to go thru the whole routine at night. I pair it with SK-II cleanser, toner and essence.

I have very sensitive oily skin, especially when it comes to moisturizers. I have never found a moisturizer that worked for my skin except Hada Labo. It's absorbed by my skin very quickly so I don't end up sweating. I can even use the lotion under my makeup for a day-time moisturizer!

I am planning to buy the retinol line on our next trip to HK.

trenchie

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2013, 03:12:02 am »
I use the super hyaluronic line - lotion and milk and I'm loving it! Yun lang sometimes I get tamad to go thru the whole routine at night. I pair it with SK-II cleanser, toner and essence.

I have very sensitive oily skin, especially when it comes to moisturizers. I have never found a moisturizer that worked for my skin except Hada Labo. It's absorbed by my skin very quickly so I don't end up sweating. I can even use the lotion under my makeup for a day-time moisturizer!

I am planning to buy the retinol line on our next trip to HK.

Sis if you're getting the retinol line, don't forget to put sunblock if you apply it during daytime. :) I read it's indicated to be used day or night, but Retinol is recommended for night use, away from sun exposure.

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2013, 09:25:04 pm »
nakakatamad
^pat pat mo siya until its not sticky. Kakatamad pero after awhile hindi na siya sticky. Press press mo yung palms mo sa face.

^Thanks sis! :) nakakatamad nga ang pat pat na yan! medyo matagal bago mawala yung sticky feeling..

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2013, 09:29:33 pm »
^In my case, I don't wait for it to dry.  I just put the milk right away after 5 pats of lotion on the face.  Then I let it dry by itself. 

cartman

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2013, 03:44:00 am »
bumili ako ng hada labo BB cream sa HK nung sunday ginamit ko today parang nalalagkitan ako
sa face ko, hindi ko sya feel sayang oily kasi skin ko :(

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2013, 09:23:30 pm »
I am thinking of switching from white line to red (retinol range).  Mas okay ba mga sis?  Red line is more expensive than white range.  Ang problem ko nalang is to dispose yung mga Hydrating Lotion and milk ko.  Kasi naghohoard ako, I have 5 white lotions and 5 milk.  Kaya nag dadalawang isip ako mag switch to red kasi sayang yung nahoard ko. :(

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2013, 11:09:36 pm »
^If you can finish the white line first mas ok, I think. Madami din kasi. Baka when you try the red line mag-hoard ka din.. Or you can try selling the white line that you hoarded. hope that helps! :)

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2013, 11:21:43 pm »
^Thanks for the idea sis. :) Unfortunately, my stocks are here in SG and I won't be coming home baka in four months pa.  I am thinking of trying the red kasi my sister had tried it and sabi nya its better daw than the white range, and she's in Manila pa! So I guess i'll buy the red tomorrow and hopefully if its better, then i'd sell my babies when I get home to Manila in four months. :)

Unfortunately, a bottle of the lotion and milk lasts for 6 months in my case kasi I use it twice a day.  Kaya its a bit hard to finish all 5 bottles, it'll take me years to be able to switch to red.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 11:23:23 pm by xtine »

mij026

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2013, 02:40:33 pm »
^Thanks for the idea sis. :) Unfortunately, my stocks are here in SG and I won't be coming home baka in four months pa.  I am thinking of trying the red kasi my sister had tried it and sabi nya its better daw than the white range, and she's in Manila pa! So I guess i'll buy the red tomorrow and hopefully if its better, then i'd sell my babies when I get home to Manila in four months. :)

Unfortunately, a bottle of the lotion and milk lasts for 6 months in my case kasi I use it twice a day.  Kaya its a bit hard to finish all 5 bottles, it'll take me years to be able to switch to red.

hi
when you say white yun ba [textspeak!] white bottle or [textspeak!] whitening (blue bottle)?
benta mo nalang sa akin punta ako sg next month :)

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2013, 02:56:44 pm »
^Sis, kung punta ka ng SG dito ka nalang bumili. :)  White range sha hindi yung whitening.  I will still try Red range kung ok, then saka ako decide if I will sell my stocks or not. :)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2013, 08:09:07 pm »
Sis if you're getting the retinol line, don't forget to put sunblock if you apply it during daytime. :) I read it's indicated to be used day or night, but Retinol is recommended for night use, away from sun exposure.

Thanks sis! Yes, sunblock is part of my daily routine now :)

yumina

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2013, 11:51:53 pm »
Hi girls, I bought Hada Labo SHA face wash (Sing $12.60 = P430) and Hydrating Milk (Sing $22.90 = P780) a month ago. I love the face wash but the hydrating milk seems too sticky when worn during daytime so I just use it at night. Digital traincase sells Hada Labo products but a little more expensive than the Sg price so if you have friends or family from Sg, maybe you can ask them to buy for you.

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2013, 09:36:22 pm »
^In my case, I use the hydrating lotion and milk during night time and day time.  But on daytime, here's my ritual:

1.  Wash face using hada labo facial wash
2.  Apply HL lotion and milk.  Pat dry.
3.  Blow dry my hair (5 minutes)
4.  My moisturizers have already dried in this case.  I now apply Hada Labo SPF UV moist emulsion+50
5.  Finish off with my Face shop BB cream.

All done within 10 minutes.  I love how my skin stays hydrated kahit na super lamig ng aircon.  When also in Manila, I do the same ritual.  In fairness, even if I sweat, makinis sya and natural tignan. 

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2013, 10:03:47 am »
I asked my aunt to buy me hada labo lotion and milk and their whitening lotion too. And their whitening bb cream narin. hihi excited na ko sa pagdating in a few weeks.

Sana ok sya sa oily skin ko.May tinry kasi akong bagong product ng iwhite na yung aqua moisturizing cream. Nakita ko kasi may sodium hyaluronate(hyaluronic acid) sa ingredients kaya tinest ko sya since excited ako sa hadalabo.

Ayun tinry ko yung patting technique ng hada haha! Medyo napadami lang siguro lagay ko kasi nagoily skin ako plus super pawis ang kamay ko. Nagddrawing pa naman ako for work. Ang hirap maalis kahit hugasan.

Sana di ganun ang effect ng hadalabo. :(
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 10:12:05 am by MsPringles »

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2013, 05:17:29 pm »
I use the following Hada Labo Products:

- Foaming wash
- Serum
- Whitening milk lotion
- Facial mask

ladykristinn

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2013, 07:25:53 am »
Pa-join. I started today the white line (Moisturizing).

Hada Labo (White) Lotion - light type (I have oily skin kasi)
Hada Labo (White) Serum
Hada Labo (White) Latex/Milk

at night I plan to use the Cream instead of the Milk. Sana okay sa akin ito. Paubusin ko lang iyong Perfect Whip ko then try ko din iyong facial wash nila. Not sure though if iyong foaming ang bibilhin ko or iyong cream.

After application, medyo sticky nga sya pero kailangan talaga tiyagaan I think kasi after a while mawawala na iyong lagkit factor. After applying lotion, mga after a few minutes saka ako naglagay ng serum then pinatuyo ko muna saka ako naglagay ng milk. Ayun okay naman.

By the way, where can you see the expiration date? Tiningnan ko na kasi pero hindi ko makita like sa mga diyan sa Pinas na madali lang makita.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 08:40:07 am by ladykristinn »

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2013, 10:24:28 am »
^Hindi ko din napapansin ang expiration date. I'll check later when I get home.

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2013, 05:53:44 pm »
May nakatry na ng BB air?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close