watch now

Author Topic: Hada Labo Products  (Read 56954 times)

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2012, 06:07:04 am »
I bought this, but di ko magamit. Kinakati ako lalo dun sa Arbutin line.

beautywhite

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2012, 06:28:22 am »


 Sa akin ,maganda ang Hada Labo white,moisturizing talaga ang effect and it helps in minimizing pores.

onethird

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2012, 07:48:43 pm »
It's an okay basic moiturizing toner. I like it kasi alcohol free.

definedelirium

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2012, 09:17:41 pm »
I use the Super HA face lotion. I super love it, parang instant malambot ans smooth agad yung skin ko right after applying it. Very gentle pa, no sting or sticky feeling whatsoever.

maristela

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2012, 01:33:49 am »
Effective saakin to. Gamit ko yung blue variant (arbutin line) toner and lotion.
Dito lang bumalik sa dati skin ko ever since na mag move ako dito sa sg. No pimples, just clear and smooth skin!
Highly recomended :)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 09:41:02 pm by maristela »

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2012, 06:41:02 pm »
^ sakin din effective yung arbutin lotion. although marami nga reviews dito na nagakakarushes sila or bumps sa face.

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2012, 09:15:38 am »
^ present! Gang ngayon di padin nawawala yung rashes. I tried putting katialis medyo nawala. Nakakapagtataka lang na matagal pa bago ako nagkarashes. Pahinto hinto ako ng gamit

ycka29

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2013, 09:23:56 am »
is it effective to clear out pimples or pang moisturize lang talaga?

strawberrypep

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2013, 09:36:01 am »
I really liked using the lotion (white bottle) before and it became a staple in my evening skincare. But since it's an alternative sa toner, I stopped using it after awhile. I noticed kasi na mas ok parin ang regular toner after washing your face kasi it removes the makeup that your facial wash & cleansing oil missed out.

I tried the 3 variants (white, blue, red). The blue one has the most watery texture out of the 3 but it has a brightening effect. The red one has retinol and it has the thickest texture. Out of the 3, this one was the least I liked because I didn't like the effect on my skin. I felt that this was the most harsh out of the 3. The white one my favorite because it has the best texture, not too watery or too sticky. This is really good in terms of moisturizing but parang wala ng ibang benefits.

Before you use Hada Labo, you have to be familiar with the technique used for this. There's a video in YT showing it. Parang you place the product on your palms and use your palms in a patting motion around your face to distribute it.

Tnx sa insight sis! I have been contemplating to try Hada Labo but not sure about the consistency of their beauty lines!

angel che

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2013, 11:16:10 am »
for me hindi okay, walang nagagawa sa dry skin ko

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2013, 12:56:19 am »
My Hada Labo skin care regimen:
1. Arbutin Whitening Face Wash
2. Arbutin Whitening Lotion (liquid type, parang toner)
3. Arbutin Whitening Essence
4. Arbutin Whitening Milk

I got my Hada Labo from Thailand. Okay naman siya so far. I really like the facial wash because it smells good (light, citrus smell) and it really leaves the skin squeaky clean. The lotion and essence work okay. I usually skip the milk because after I apply the essence, I feel like my skin is well hydrated naman na. I don't want to pile on too much stuff. I only do this regimen at night.

It does moisturize but I'm still unsure about the whitening aspect. Hada Labo does its job but it's really nothing spectacular, IMO :) Or baka I just need to be more patient hahaha.

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2013, 03:07:53 pm »
for the effects mahal yung hada labo. it does moisturize pero sticky..

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2013, 05:19:32 pm »
^pat pat mo siya until its not sticky. Kakatamad pero after awhile hindi na siya sticky. Press press mo yung palms mo sa face. Favorite ko yung red, anti aging siya pero since may retinol it helps with my pimples

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2013, 07:35:32 pm »
for the effects mahal yung hada labo. it does moisturize pero sticky..

I agree. Kaya I only use it at night.

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2013, 07:07:27 am »
This did not work for me. Makati ilagay.

trenchie

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2013, 10:19:58 am »
What variant did you use sis? Yung blue ba?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 10:23:36 am by mama squeak! »

glamorous_aisha

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2013, 03:21:25 pm »
where do you buy your hada labo ba sisses? ang weird lang kasi i have sensitive skin and never ako nagkaron ng rashes or sticky feeling whenever i use this.

tip lang sisses if you're using one product from hada labo use the whole range kasi minsan ang japanese products hindi nagcocompliment kapag mix and match ng products.

scrapbookjunkie

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2013, 03:32:33 pm »
naghohoard ako pag nag aabroad. :)

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2013, 04:57:19 pm »
^ I bought my Hada Labo from a supermarket in Thailand :)

trenchie

  • Guest
Re: Hada Labo Products
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2013, 10:06:30 am »
where do you buy your hada labo ba sisses? ang weird lang kasi i have sensitive skin and never ako nagkaron ng rashes or sticky feeling whenever i use this.

tip lang sisses if you're using one product from hada labo use the whole range kasi minsan ang japanese products hindi nagcocompliment kapag mix and match ng products.

There's an IG shop that accepts pre-orders sis. Which Hada Labo products have you tried?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close