watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Suits  (Read 83380 times)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #400 on: February 11, 2015, 10:13:29 am »
^ Galing talaga noh? I am very excited for the next episode na! I am so glad konti na lang ang wait time!!!

sima

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #401 on: February 16, 2015, 11:01:13 pm »
Mukhang talagang i-e-exhaust ng writers lahat ng anggulo tungkol sa story arc ni Mike. While maganda ang mga lines at magaling ang mga gumaganap, nakakasawa na rin. 

scruffs

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #402 on: February 17, 2015, 03:49:02 pm »
Stretched na stretched na ang sikreto ni Mike. Gaano pa kadami ang makakaalam ng sikreto niya? Still, will not stop watching this.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #403 on: February 20, 2015, 02:46:02 pm »
Will it be any fun if there is a way for Mike to be able to really go to back to school and really get a law degree? Parang it will also die if it were the case, so parang meant to be a forever not a legitimate lawyer (no longer a fraud in Louis' terms) si Mike... because without that secret... the entire story line dies. I am a fan talaga, so I will keep watching. Wondering whether Mike will learn how to drive from Louis...

mixxy16

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #404 on: February 21, 2015, 09:15:54 am »
**SPOILER**
Jeff discovered. Kawawa naman si Jessica, just when she was about to say the truth. Awww. Lagot na naman si Louis.

Last episode for the season 4 next week! Matagal tagal na intayan na naman :/

lettuce grace

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #405 on: February 21, 2015, 01:59:24 pm »
pano na si jessica and jeff??

lagot si donna kay harvey.

sis mixxy16: episode 15 pa lang next week right? nakakasad naman kung last episode na next week..

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #406 on: February 21, 2015, 10:19:03 pm »
^^ Oh my! I didn't watch yet, but I am glad I read this from here, so at least... I can somehow prepare myself... if that is even possible!!!

scruffs

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #407 on: February 23, 2015, 11:00:11 am »
Why Donna? Mali yung ginawa mo. Hindi dapat.  :'(

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #408 on: February 23, 2015, 11:13:16 am »
Feb25 and Mar4 ata airing ng last 2 eps.

mejo na-inlove ako kay jeff sa ep na ito. infairness naman sakanya. kaya lang huli ka na jessica. :/

and huhuhu. doooonnaaaaaa!  :'(
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 11:15:10 am by pretty_B »

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #409 on: February 23, 2015, 12:55:34 pm »
I was so heartbroken when Jessica realized that she made a mistake of not telling Jeff soon enough.
Jessica is so smart like that, she knew that the correct question was all about asking whether Harvey should have told Scottie sooner. Oh well!!!

As for Donna, I am oh so worried :(

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #410 on: February 23, 2015, 01:06:08 pm »
Waaa!! Naintriga naman ako sa ginawa ni Donna. Last episode ko pa napanoood yun pinakilala si Litt as partner, medyo nanabang na kasi ako manood. Pero dahil sa posts niyo sis panoorin ko ulit dahil kay Donna. I love her character.

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #411 on: February 23, 2015, 01:52:29 pm »
^go na sis. panoorin mo na latest ep! ai grabe yung lungkot na nafeel ko for donna sa last minutes ng ep. huhuhu.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #412 on: February 23, 2015, 07:59:04 pm »
^^ blackgreen, you gotta watch. Sobrang pagaling ng pagaling the story line... plus super awesome ng twists!!! And yes, you need to see how Donna gets caught in all of this.

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #413 on: February 24, 2015, 11:12:28 am »
Naawa kasi si donna kay mike haay sana di sya makulong pero lam nyo naman sa suits haayyy

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #414 on: March 01, 2015, 02:15:52 pm »
I had so much crying moments in the latest episode.
Jessica and Jeff... when Jessica came to tell Jeff she loved him...  :'(
Then, that scene when Louis expressed to Donna his fear...  :'(
And of course, those words that Harvey said even before he left Donna's place...  :'(

greenarrowbabe

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #415 on: March 03, 2015, 01:32:09 am »
Harvey: Anyone else ever loses faith in me, it doesn’t matter. But with you it’s different
Donna: Why
Harvey: You know damn why. I love you Donna.


hayyy.. iba talaga si Donna!  :)

I think that they both love each other. They are just too afraid to commit to a relationship, maybe afraid of losing each other when they somewhat mess up?

lettuce grace

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #416 on: March 06, 2015, 07:26:19 am »
pano n c harvey??? wala na si donna....


nakaka-asar naman talaga si harvey bakit ba kasi ayaw niya sabihin yung totoo kay donna dahil ba inlove pa din ba s'ya kay scottie?

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #417 on: March 06, 2015, 10:14:59 am »
Ayaw pa ng creator ng suits maging sila ni donna ahahahaha .. siguro kasi kapag si donna mawawala di makakayanan ni harvey .. infairness ngayon ko lang nakita mangilid ngilid na luha  ni  harvey

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #418 on: March 08, 2015, 09:42:17 am »
Amidst all the Donna and Harvey crisis, I still cried over Mike proposing to Rachel. I am not the best fan of their love story, but I think it was beautiful. As for Donna deciding to leave Harvey to work for Louis... let's see how long that lasts!

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #419 on: March 08, 2015, 11:03:34 pm »
Harvey: Anyone else ever loses faith in me, it doesn’t matter. But with you it’s different
Donna: Why
Harvey: You know damn why. I love you Donna.


ODK right!? ♥ haayay nakaka adik ka Harvey Specter!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close