watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Suits  (Read 83503 times)

castledoll

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #320 on: March 25, 2014, 03:24:31 am »
^ I'm not racist ha pero there are times na mukha siya madumi. but then again, grabe din ang sexual chemistry nila ni Mike kaya keber na lang haha natutunan ko na din siya "mahalin"

stameygirl

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #321 on: March 26, 2014, 12:52:15 pm »
OMG! Who suffered a heart attack in court?

charmed_gal

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #322 on: March 26, 2014, 05:38:39 pm »


^parang si harvey  :(

scruffs

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #323 on: March 27, 2014, 08:59:17 am »
^^ I think si Louis yun, medyo malaki yung katawan eh. Saka hindi masyadong concern si Mike nung sinabi niya na "He will survive, right" something (can't remember the exact words)...

But I really think its Louis... so sad episode... :(

mixxy16

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #324 on: March 30, 2014, 01:24:43 am »
OMG Louis Litt!

Yan na lang sasabihin ko for E14.

scruffs

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #325 on: March 31, 2014, 08:32:22 am »
Nakakainis si Shiela, I don't want her for Louis! I love Donna in this episode.... :)

Papiseed

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #326 on: April 14, 2014, 01:14:35 pm »
Great season ender!
Oh well, waiting mode na naman tayo sa next season  :-\

castledoll

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #327 on: April 14, 2014, 09:00:51 pm »
episode 14 ba yung na heart attack si Louis? tapos last na season finale na yung 15 o meron pa episode last week?

na- touch ako nung inask ni Louis si Harvey to be his best man tapos akala ko Harvey would say no pero gusto ko din maiyak for Louis nung sinabi ni Mr. Specter na "it would be an honor." hinde ko masyado napansin yung huli kasi distracted ako pero called off na ba yung engagement kasi ayaw ni Sheila ng kids?

JK23

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #328 on: April 14, 2014, 10:58:36 pm »
^Yup, Louis and Sheila broke up.

Just saw the season finale last night. Roller coaster of emotions, I must say!

little lulu

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #329 on: April 15, 2014, 03:38:42 pm »
Suits fan from the start, first time poster here though.  :) Haay, the season has ended again, waiting time begins. Nice season for Louis, hindi puro anger and competitiveness lang ang nashowcase sa kanya. Good decision for Mike to accept the investment banking job, IMHO. Gee, sana mabilis lang waiting time for next season.

JK23

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #330 on: April 15, 2014, 04:01:54 pm »
Can't wait for the next season. I think it won't be shown until June.
Agree, little lulu, I liked how a different side of Louis was shown this season.
I'm excited to see how things will pan out with Mike as an investment banker.

castledoll

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #331 on: April 15, 2014, 09:53:23 pm »
^Yup, Louis and Sheila broke up.

Just saw the season finale last night. Roller coaster of emotions, I must say!

aww. poor Louis! oh, well, parang may pagka weirdo naman si Sheila na parang nakakatakot yung pagka "baliw" nya e haha


insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #332 on: April 18, 2014, 02:23:51 pm »
The character of Louis Litt keeps evolving and just keeps getting better. He is now starting to go up my list of favorites. Anyhow, why do I feel like it's going to be less exciting now that Mike has decided to work for Jonathan. Oh well, I am sure he will be back with Pearson Specter in no time (fearless forecast lang). And how do you all feel about Scottie leaving? Ako, sobrang I don't mind Scottie being out of the picture.

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #333 on: April 18, 2014, 06:51:10 pm »
^ok lang din na wala si Scottie for me, minsan kasi pampagulo lang siya sa story

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #334 on: April 19, 2014, 11:29:30 am »
ok lang din naman na wala si scottie

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #335 on: April 22, 2014, 02:46:47 pm »
sissies _gigles_ & nataliaesperon2000: glad to know others share the same sentiment as mine  ;D

stameygirl

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #336 on: April 22, 2014, 04:38:09 pm »
Anyhow, why do I feel like it's going to be less exciting now that Mike has decided to work for Jonathan. Oh well, I am sure he will be back with Pearson Specter in no time (fearless forecast lang).

Didn't Mike reconsider at the last minute?

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #337 on: April 23, 2014, 08:54:36 pm »
Didn't Mike reconsider at the last minute?

SPOILER ALERT:
stameygirl, he did initially consider not leaving, but the episode ended with Harvey telling Mike that they should grab dinner sometime.. And they were walking out and it was cut. :)

sima

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #338 on: April 24, 2014, 12:46:37 am »
Mike asked Lola to include his name among the bar passers right?  So, even if he is no longer a "lawyer" in the law firm, he has still committed acts of felony and I think this fact will still haunt and follow him and wreak havoc to his new job, and most of all, Pearson-Specter.  It will still come back and bite all of them in their a$$e$.

Mukha pa naming relentless yung FBI man na nagdetain kay Mike at Harold.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Suits
« Reply #339 on: April 24, 2014, 01:58:54 am »
Yes, Lola has successfully added Mike's name among the members of the bar in NY. And of course, Suits will surely find another angle to make it all exciting and kasabik sabik in the upcoming season. And, agree, that guy from the U.S. Attorney's office is out for blood... I am sure babalik din yun!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close