We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
kaasar si mike akala mo kung sino
Yehey! Panoorin ko mamaya yan! The wait is over -- the whole team is back!
I still don't like Rachel. I think I will never like her. EVER.
Ang gwapo ni Harvey Specter! SUPER. There's just something about his character! Did you guys know nasa Love and Other Drugs siya? Yung competition ni Jake Gyllenhaal!
gusto ko talaga si lola for mike. match sila sa gut & wit...i just "discovered" the good wife, me similarities si harvey at si will gardner...
^that's too harsh din, imo. louis just want to be friends with harvey, to be "in" sa circle nila ni jessica.