Author Topic: Are you SWEET to your partners/hubby? How? TIPS please :)  (Read 16954 times)

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Are you SWEET to your partners/hubby? How? TIPS please :)
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2012, 02:27:58 pm »
Naisip ko pala, is isipin kung anong type ng wife yung masarap uwian, and be that person. :D

May off-days man, dapat yung overall wife-ness mo, is yung type na masarap uwian.

Napaisip ako dito sis ah... maganda yan idea na yan. dapat [textspeak!] masarap uwian na mapapauwi talaga agad ang partner walang dinadaanan na iba. choz

silverlilac

  • Guest
Re: Are you SWEET to your partners/hubby? How? TIPS please :)
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2012, 03:18:59 pm »
We've been married for 3 years and yes - we're still very sweet with/to each other :D I consciously think of ways to include the phrases/words, "thank you", "please" and even "I love you" sa conversations namin ni hubby. Kaya ganun din sya with me - ayoko kasi yung mattake for granted even the smallest things we do for each other. :)

curlyhair

  • Guest
Re: Are you SWEET to your partners/hubby? How? TIPS please :)
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2012, 04:12:12 pm »
yes, we've been together for 17 years as husband and wife plus mo pa [textspeak!] 3 years na magbf/gf. super sweet pa din, we kiss each other before leaving the house, and syempre pagdating ng house, kiss din agad. tanggal ang pagod! :) sobrang active pa din ng sex life, marami pa kaming gusto iexplore, hahahaha! we watched porn movies together, we share our fantasies, etc.

to sum it up, love na love pa din namin ang isa't isa :)))

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Are you SWEET to your partners/hubby? How? TIPS please :)
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2012, 03:14:19 am »
curlyhair - wow sis. grabe. :) ang galing. sana ganyan rin kami. thank y ou sa post mo naalala ko yung bagay na nawala sa amin.

i do that also, watch porn kiss... before pero i think yan nabawas sa amin ngayon kasi we have less time because of work schedules and even our rest days are different. i'll make an effort para magka time sa kanya talaga. binalik ko na un kiss before umalis and padating na bahay sino man mauna  - positive response naman. sexy time, mas madalas na kahit super pagod ako, konting pahinga go na or redbull minsan.

chrisann

  • Guest
Re: Are you SWEET to your partners/hubby? How? TIPS please :)
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2012, 05:40:35 pm »
i always give him a big, warm hug at the end of the day. and never a day passes without saying how much i love him.

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Are you SWEET to your partners/hubby? How? TIPS please :)
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2012, 04:29:52 pm »
I practice right conduct & good manners 24/7. 
I try to be kind 24/7.
Yan ang paglalambing ko. 

If you're gonna ask how I play with him, how I take care of him, how this or that.... Ibang mga  sagot yon. :D

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Are you SWEET to your partners/hubby? How? TIPS please :)
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2012, 07:13:56 pm »
Yes, sweet pa rin kami sa isa't isa pero mas sweet yung hubby ko kesa sa akin, yung kinikiss ka ng sweet kahit tulog. Actually, dun ako kinikilig. ha!ha!ha!

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Are you SWEET to your partners/hubby? How? TIPS please :)
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2012, 12:52:18 pm »
I practice right conduct & good manners 24/7. 
I try to be kind 24/7.
Yan ang paglalambing ko. 

If you're gonna ask how I play with him, how I take care of him, how this or that.... Ibang mga  sagot yon. :D

Hi Ma'am aquacharly I read your posts a lot and learn a lot. "How?" as my question sa thread na to is rather inapproriate in a way he he kasi nga naman to each his own. That would invite TMI to readers. Now what I pick up from your response here is to be kind 24/7. Minsan di ko rin maiwasan mag taray kasi lalo na pag super pagod na. I am just an employee with a crazy schedule. Anyway, thanks for the response. :)

honey-ecclaire

  • Guest
Re: Are you SWEET to your partners/hubby? How? TIPS please :)
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2012, 07:17:44 pm »
being the maasikaso,malinis sa house ta masarap magluto is also a way of being sweet to your hubby....

hubby loves to eat so, I explore cooking kase pag busog and super love nya yung food mafe-feel nya yung effort mo para maging special ang food na yun....

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: Are you SWEET to your partners/hubby? How? TIPS please :)
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2012, 05:45:01 pm »
sweet in the sense na super alaga ako sa kanya to the max, tapos mega sweet messages pag hindi kami magkasama.
pag galit sya hinahayaan ko lang sya ayun nalamig naman ang ulo at parang walang nangyari hehe!

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Are you SWEET to your partners/hubby? How? TIPS please :)
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2012, 08:12:29 am »
same with everyone else, sweet in a way that I make sure he's taken care of. From his clothes to his food and all other needs :)

Never let the day end without appreciating him and telling him how much I love him with a warm hug to thank him for all the love.

mamapeew

  • Guest
Re: Are you SWEET to your partners/hubby? How? TIPS please :)
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2012, 10:07:24 am »
We don't see each other everyday. LDR kami even when we were BF/GF pa lang. I know I'm sweet to him kasi pag may occasion (like father's day, valentine's day, bday) I give him small tokens (as in small lang ha like a small picture frame with the pic of the 3 of us for his desk in the office or a small pillow na nakalagay "My daddy is my hero" for father's day. I know how much he adores our daughter and how much he misses her kaya puro galing kay baby or about kay baby ang gift ko sa kanya. We say I love you din to each other kaya pag di ko na to nasasabi sa kanya, napapansin nya agad and ask me if there is something wrong.

I also hold his hand kahit matutulog na at nasa gitna ang baby girl namin. I embrace him tight when he comes home or before he leaves. I tell him I'm proud of him when he tells me about his accomplishments or pag may sinabi sya na malalayo na naman sya because of work, I tell him we will wait for him. I tell him I will support him in whatever he does. Binabawasan ang nega, dinadagdagan ang pakikinig at paguunawa. Mahirap LDR e. Isa pa, when he comes home and has something to say, I give him my FULL ATTENTION. Drop everything (except for my little girl ha) and listen to him. Minsan lang kami magkausap ng harapan.

YanYanYanYanYan

  • Guest
Re: Are you SWEET to your partners/hubby? How? TIPS please :)
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2012, 06:10:37 pm »
Just be the most understanding woman and accept everything he does. That's more than 100 I love you's. ;D

beatrize zuri

  • Guest
Re: Are you SWEET to your partners/hubby? How? TIPS please :)
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2012, 09:55:04 pm »
actually mas sweet ako sa kanya,. siguro factor din yung age gap namin kaya ganon pero ang nakakatuwa sa kanya since hindi siya palaging sweet sakin pag naging sweet naman siya as in super kilig pa din ako, knowing na we have 3 kids na! so yung kilig andon pa din. hindi siya palaging nag iilove you pero once na sinabi niya yon super touch talaga ko and feel na feel ko yon yan ang advantage pag hindi na oover use ang i love you.

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Are you SWEET to your partners/hubby? How? TIPS please :)
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2012, 10:14:17 pm »
I never take my husband for granted even though we have two kids. 

misscapitalletterc

  • Guest
Re: Are you SWEET to your partners/hubby? How? TIPS please :)
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2012, 03:07:26 am »
My husband and I just got married last June 2012. He is more malambing than me. But I have my own ways like when I go to sleep I usually hug him and cuddle him. Kiss him when he sleeps and always hugs him.. A LOT Palaging pinupunasan ang likod when he is sweating.

whitetulip

  • Guest
Re: Are you SWEET to your partners/hubby? How? TIPS please :)
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2012, 02:12:52 pm »
Depende sa mood ko. pero pag mainit ulo niya nilalambing ko siya lagi.  kiss then sabay hug. tapos lumalamig na ulo niya :D

lavinia48

  • Guest
Re: Are you SWEET to your partners/hubby? How? TIPS please :)
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2012, 06:20:25 am »
I always tell him "i love you", even when he's just beside me watching tv. I cook his fave dishes, surprise him with his fave snacks when I get home. I still write him love letters. And I always tell him that going home and seeing him is still the highlight of my day! ;D

bluedanube

  • Guest
Re: Are you SWEET to your partners/hubby? How? TIPS please :)
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2012, 08:22:05 am »
yes, hubby and i treat each other nicely by following the golden rule.  we have no qualms about showing some pda kasi iyon ang feel namin e.  it's so funny because this came up in one of our conversations before kasi we noticed that a couple we know are not that 'sweet' to each other.  sabi nga namin, of all people in the whole world, dapat yung better half natin tayo pinaka nice and sweet.  e hindi yung iba, very nice sa friends nila pero sa asawa nila, hinde.  ano yon?
and i notice too that the more i'm sweet to him, the more sugar i get in return.
(and it helps too that i try to be the best wife and mom that i'm capable of,  ;))

jhenpretty

  • Guest
Re: Are you SWEET to your partners/hubby? How? TIPS please :)
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2012, 03:07:44 pm »
Sweet ako sa hubby/bf ko. I show it to him by saying "I love you" to him sa text, sa call and as often as possible. I cook his favorite dish/food. I take care of him if he is sick. I hug and kiss him. I remind him to eat on time. Kinakamusta ko siya sa work niya and how was his day. I do household chores kapag walang work.. ^_^

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close