We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I initially wanted sana "A Thousand Years" pero since medyo gasgas na siya pati pinatugtog siya nung proposal ni h2b, inisip ko siyang baguhin. and may nagustuhan ako, which is "Two Words" and I'm planning to have a choir to sing this during the bridal march. May nakita ako sa net na acapella choir type na version and super like ko ang version nila!
Yan sis ang bridal march song ko. When I was listening to it, yung instrumental lang months before our wedding, teary eyed na ko. Nung nag wa walk down the aisle na, ayun, tulo luha talaga especially if magaling yung singer mo, tagos sa puso talaga. I also noticed sa wedding video namin yung mga sponsors and guests naiiyak. hehe
From this Moment instrumental